The Erotic Adventures of Cristine - Cover

The Erotic Adventures of Cristine

Copyright© 2020 by William Turney Morris

Chapter 2: The Fitting

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: The Fitting - Cristine; age, early 50's - not that you would think that to look at her, she could easily pass for an attractive woman, in her mid to late 30's - recently divorced from an unhappy marriage. Despite being schooled by nuns in a fairly strict Catholic school, she had always had a very strong sexual desire. After many years trapped in a loveless marriage, she was now free, free to explore her sexuality.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

Monday morning at the clinic, after the initial rush of patients Cristine had time to sit and think about everything that happened to her over the weekend. Looking back at everything she had done since Friday afternoon, it seemed almost like one of those cheesy, unbelievable ‘letters’ that her brothers would show her from the ‘Penthouse’ magazine they would get from the newsagent. They would try to embarrass her, and she would read them and say “who would really go and do things like that?” But inside, she felt that given the chance, she would do all of those things, and more.

She had placed her ‘myVibe’ inside her, and had the settings turned down low. It was vibrating just enough to remind her that she had it inside her, but not so strong that she might get distracted and lose control of herself. Her pussy was still a bit tender, still a little sore, but in the nicest of ways after all the attention it had received over the weekend. Of course, it started with the public sex in the car park of the restaurant that Ken had taken her to for dinner, and then she hadn’t bothered to put her clothes back on for the drive home. Just as well that she lived out in the country, where her nearest neighbour was hundreds of feet away, so she didn’t have to worry about being seen by them as she walked naked to her front door!

Once they were inside, they went to the kitchen, she had mentioned that she had a bottle of wine they could open. But they never got as far as opening it, she was standing at the counter, about to open it, and Ken was behind her. He wrapped his arms around her, caressing her breasts, and he softly kissed the back of her neck. The next minute, she was dragging him towards her bedroom, he was trying to take his clothes off, and they were in bed together. She pulled him down on top of her, and guided his prick into her. She groaned as he entered her, that feeling as his knob spread her open ... He held her biceps, supporting his weight above her and pinning her to the bed, and as he moved in and out, they gazed into each other’s eyes. As he was about to come, he moved his face down onto hers, and they kissed deeply, she could feel his tongue pushing at hers as he was spurting inside her.

He lay there next to her; she rolled over and rested her head on his chest. He slowly stroked her hair, neither of them saying anything, there was nothing that needed to be said. She reached down, holding his soft prick in her hand, and she gently stroked it, playing with his knob until he became hard again. She then mounted him, guiding him back inside, riding him cowgirl style. She wanted it slow, really slow and deep; she could control the pace and depth, and he reached up, caressing her breasts as she rode him. As she moved, feeling him inside her, she leant forward so that his shaft would rub against her clit. She managed to come another three times before his orgasm, she let herself collapse forward onto his chest, as they were both exhausted. They fell asleep spooning, his arms around her, his hands cupping her breasts; she felt secure, protected, safe in his arms.

A patient at the window interrupted her day-dreaming, there was a problem with her insurance which took a long phone call to resolve. With that done, and the patient happy, she went back to her reminiscing about the weekend. When she woke up on Saturday morning, he was still sleeping, lying on his back, uncovered. She had knelt beside him, and started to suck on his dick. Giving oral had always been one of her favourite activities, one that she felt she was particularly skilled at. She loved how a prick would get harder inside her mouth; she revelled in the feeling of it being both hard and soft at the same time. She pressed her lips firmly around his shaft, and bobbed her head up and down, letting her tongue swirl around his knob while her mouth fucked his shaft. She heard him stirring, she looked to one side, and saw him watching her. He was about to say something, but his words were interrupted by a deep groan, as she sucked harder on his prick.

She loved the feeling of having total control over a man as she sucked on his dick, the fact that she was able to give him so much pleasure was special for her. She only hoped that he would come in her mouth, the feeling as he erupted and spurted inside her; that was almost as good as having sex. Before long, she was rewarded, he tried to warn her, saying he was about to come, but she kept on sucking and licking. He groaned loudly, his hands gripped onto the mattress, and his hips jerked up and down as his hot come spurted into her mouth. She swallowed, taking it all in, licking the last few droplets from the tip, enjoying the fresh salty taste of his come.

She sat back, licking her lips as she swallowed the last of it; Ken then pulled her over to her, and kissed her deeply on the lips, his tongue seeking hers. She was surprised, never had a guy tried to kiss her lips that after she had sucked him off; they would always expect her to rinse her mouth out first, and remove every vestige of their semen before they would even think about kissing her. She liked it; she wished that her previous lovers had done that; but there again, there were a lot of things about her previous lovers that she wished had been different.

“Wow! Thank you, Cristine,” he had said. “That was the first time, the absolute first time that anyone had made me come from oral. That was absolutely fantastic!”

“Really? You have never come from oral, or never had it at all before?” she replied.

“Never come from it,” he said. “Now I think I need to return the favour.”

He gently moved her over so that she was lying on her back, then moved down, opening her legs. Cristine was quivering in anticipation, she was pretty sure she knew what he was about to do; something that had never been done to her before in her life. She looked down, saw him moving to lie between her legs, and saw the top of his head between her thighs. Just as well as I shaved last night, she thought. She felt his fingers on her thighs, pushing her legs wider, making her pussy – which she was sure was soaking wet – wide open and exposed to his gaze. Then, she could feel his breath on her pussy, his fingers spreading her lips open, exploring her slit, rubbing her juices around her pussy. She shuddered as his fingers brushed over her clit, then she felt them tracing lower, making her tingle as he pressed lightly on her pee hole, then a finger slid inside her. She could feel her slick walls giving way, opening as he pushed it further inside, and then ... there was an explosion of pleasure from her clit, his tongue was flicking around it, pushing the sensitive bud one way and then the other.

“Oh my God!” she cried out. “Oh MY GOD!”

She had never experienced such intense pleasure before, it was like a super-intense orgasm, but the peaks and troughs flattened, so it was just a constant wave of warm pleasure. She closed her eyes, and she could feel his fingers – he had now slid two, or was it three? – inside her, and they were rubbing against her g-spot, while his tongue ... Oh my God, his tongue! Without warning, she felt another orgasm take her, it was unlike most others, it was just a constant throbbing deep inside her, like all of the nerves around her clit and her g-spot were firing, sending messages to her brain that something wonderful was happening to her. How unfair life had been to her, having gone so many years being sexually active, but having been denied this exquisite pleasure. Why had none of her lovers, not even her ungrateful ex, done this for her?

Ken didn’t stop, he continued licking and fingering; the pleasure didn’t abate, the incredible warmth grew and spread through her groin; she could feel every nerve ending, all pulsing with the pleasure. His fingers rubbed against her g-spot, he knew just where, just how to touch, and his tongue ... my God, the tongue ... There was a third orgasm, stronger than the first two, she felt so warm there ... she must be gushing a river, she could feel all the wetness, around the top of her thighs. She didn’t want him to stop, she was moaning, not sure what she was trying to say, just letting the pleasure take control of her body. Now, she could feel a forth orgasm building up, the muscles around her vagina tensed up, she could almost see the orgasm approaching, it was going to be that intense ... She was whimpering, she needed this orgasm, her body had to have the release ... She could feel the orgasm starting, that familiar wave of hot pleasure.

“OH FUCK!” she cried out as she came. “OH FUCK YES!!!! OH MY GOD!”

The pleasure was so intense, she felt herself losing consciousness, when she realized where she was, Ken was sitting up between her legs, a huge grin on his face – his very wet face! He was covered in her juices, but Cristine didn’t care, she pulled him up, kissing him, tasting him on his lip. God, she was still so turned on, she licked his face clean, then pulled his erect cock inside her.

“Damn, fuck me, fuck me really hard!” she cried out.

He did just that, pinning her down on the bed with his hands on her shoulders, driving himself into her hard, fast, fucking her deeply. This was just what she needed, a damn good solid pounding, being fucked like there was no tomorrow. At least after all of their recent activities, it should take him a while to come; she didn’t want this to end too quickly. He kept going, pounding her hard, she had one small orgasm, and was building up to a larger one, when he started to slow down.

“Did you want to change positions?” she asked him.

“Yeah, I’m starting to get a bit tired. Doggy?”

“Oh yes, please!” she said. Doggy was one of her favourites.

They moved around, and she felt him move in behind her, his hands cupped her breasts. She lowered her back, so her breasts were touching the mattress, and he slid in and out, slower than he was doing earlier, but still hard and deep. She reached underneath herself, rubbing her clit with the tip of a finger. She was so close, it would only be a few more thrusts, she started tensing her muscles. She heard Ken start to groan, and she felt him gripping her hips, he pushed deep into her, and then there were the hot spurts. That was all she needed, feeling him coming inside her, she had her fifth orgasm of the morning, not quite as strong as the last, but still very powerful.

Ken rolled off her, and lay on his back, breathing heavily; she lay down next to him, her head resting on his chest. She felt completely exhausted; that was certainly the best and most satisfying fucking she had experienced in many years. Ken seemed even more exhausted as she was; at least it was a Saturday, and neither of them had to get up and get to work. Once they had recovered, it was time for a shower. At least the shower in the bathroom was large enough for both of them to fit in at the same time; she leant back against him as he soaped up her body. His hands felt wonderful on her body, she closed her eyes as he massaged her breasts, and between her legs, she could feel herself getting turned on again.

Once they were clean and dry, it was out to the kitchen to make a rather late breakfast. Scrambled eggs, breakfast sausage, coffee (of course), bacon; Ken wanted to make his special ‘home fries’, small pieces of potato cooked with diced onions and peppers. She showed him where the necessary ingredients and cooking implements were, and it wasn’t all that long before they were sitting at the table, eating a rather good meal.

Looking outside, it was one of those really dreary autumn days, low clouds that was almost fog, a constant drizzle, and cold. In a few months, that rain would be snow, and it would be a day to stay inside. Even today was rather dismal, she suggested that they stay inside, in front of the fire in the living room.

“We probably don’t need to worry about clothes, either,” he suggested, which made perfect sense to Cristine.

She still had some firewood that had been split and was ready to burn; she made a mental note that she needed to split enough wood to last through the winter in the next few weeks. Once the fire was alight, she got some old blankets and spread them on the floor, and they lay there, next to each other, looking at the fire and talking. They spent the rest of the morning, and most of the afternoon lying there, learning about each other, sharing their thoughts and hopes for the future. It was the first time that she could recall really taking the time just to get to know someone; they weren’t doing anything else, except for holding hands. Just talking, sharing, learning. Maybe because they were both naked, and her body was exposed to him, she wanted to expose her mind, her feelings and emotions to him as well.

Of course, with them both naked, it didn’t take long before the talking turned sexual, and soon Ken was leaning over her, sucking on her nipples. She became instantly wet, having her nipples sucked would always do that to her. She pushed him over onto his back, and mounted him, sliding slowly down onto his erect cock. She rode him until he came inside her, giving herself two lovely orgasms during that time.

When it was time for dinner, she suggested that she cook some Asian style stir fry, which Ken agreed to. He asked if she had some chicken breast fillets, and offered to make some Thai style satay chicken skewers. Between the two of them they knocked up a pretty appetising meal; it was enjoyable preparing the meal and cooking with him. After dinner, it was time to put more wood on the fire, while she bought more wood inside, Ken put some music on the stereo. Eventually, when the fire had burned down, they decided to go to bed; some more love making – that’s what it was, she told herself, love making, not sex, and certainly far more than raw fucking. And for the second night in a row, he slept cuddled up to her, his arms around her. She felt completely protected, surrounded by love; she had never had anyone sleep like that with her, not previous lovers, not her ex-husband. She felt special, like she was in a big cocoon of love.

Sunday morning was a repeat of the previous day’s start; giving each other oral sex. It was just as mind-blowingly fantastic as her first time the day before; she could see herself easily getting addicted to having it every day. Her toys had been a reasonable substitute, but nothing compared to receiving oral sex.

Her train of though was interrupted by one of her co-workers calling out to her.

“Earth to Cristine! Earth to Cristine! Come in, Cristine,” Jenny called out to her.

“Oh sorry, I was just lost in my thoughts,” she said.

“I asked you how your dinner date went on Friday night,” Jenny said.

“Oh ... it was fantastic, he stayed over until Sunday, it was ... it was mind blowing!”

“That’s really great, Cristine; so you think it’s going to progress to something?”

“Yes, I hope so. He’s heading down to his company’s head office in Silicon Valley for three days this week, but we’re going on a dinner date and dancing this Friday night.”

“That’s fantastic! I hope everything works out for you, sweetie.”

Cristine hoped that everything would work out, too; there was something different about Ken, sure, the sex was fantastic, but ... what they had shared over the weekend transcended sex. She cast her mind back to yesterday morning, the rain from the previous day had cleared; it was still cool outside, but not drizzly. After a nice breakfast together, she took Ken for a walk around the property, showing him the little spring that fed one of the little creeks that eventually flowed into the nearby lake. She liked the way he automatically took hold of her hand as they walked; and on the way back to the house he slipped his arm around her waist.

He told her that for three days next week, he would have to be at the company’s head office in Mountain View. There was a computer security team from the Department of Defence conducting tests on the security code that they had developed as part of the myVibe app, while he couldn’t tell her what specifically they were going to use that for, it was some new technology involving the remote control of a group of drones, that Defence was considering using as part of some new battle field surveillance technology.

“If you will pardon the pun, they are going to be conducting what they call ‘penetration testing’,” he said. “They are going to try to break the security we have built into the system, which prevents anyone other than authorised devices from taking control of the vibrator. The same technology can be used in a remote control unit for a drone, for example.”

It all sounded very interesting, much of it was covered by security restrictions, and he couldn’t tell her much about it, but it was strange how some computer technology designed to allow remote control of a vibrator could find a use in some defence technology. He suggested that on the nights that he was staying in the hotel, they arrange to video chat, and maybe even test out the remote control ability of the myVibe app. It all sounded very exciting, she was looking forward to it. They spent the rest of the day talking, cuddling, kissing, working each other up slowly, until just before noon, the tension was too much to control, and he undressed, her outside on the back porch, and they made love. Not that any of the neighbours would be able to see them, the advantage of living out in the country on a large acreage. But feeling the sun on her body, looking around and seeing the trees and hearing the birds, it was very exciting, almost like they were doing something forbidden. They both enjoyed it so much, that they did it again outside later that afternoon, before dinner.

Cristine was sad when he had to leave to go home to his place; but they both needed to be awake early in the morning for work. He promised to call her around lunchtime to give her the details of his trip to Mountain View, and to set up times for a video chat. She had to stop her reminiscing; a new patient had arrived, and she had to make sure that all of the paperwork was completed and entered into the system. Just when she had finished that task, her cell phone rang, she checked the caller id before answering, it was from ‘Jacquie’s Boutique’, the shop where she had bought – actually where Ken had bought for her – the new dress. She answered the call, and it was the sales assistant – Bridgette – saying that the special latex breast cups had come in, and wanting to know when it would be convenient for her to come in and see which ones fitted.

“It’s not just the cup size that has to be right,” Bridgette told her. “But so they stay in place, they have to allow for how big your nipples get. Otherwise they can push the cup out and away from the breast, and it may not stay in place. I’ve got several sizes, and we just need to see which ones fit you best.”

Cristine told her that she would be there after work tomorrow evening; she would bring the new dress so she could see how it fitted with the cups in place. She felt that she should have time to get home after her shift, have a quick shower and get changed, and get to the store before closing time.

“We are open until 5:00,” Bridgette said. “But if you’re a few minutes late, that’s no problem; I’ll stay open for you. See you then, Cristine.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.