Lacy - Cover

Lacy

by OldManDownTheRoad

Copyright© 2020 by OldManDownTheRoad

Erotica Sex Story: A pretty lady stops by my camp for some juicy meat off the grill.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Analingus   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   .

My parents both enjoyed hunting, fishing, and camping and while I was still in junior high school a chance came to buy some river front property where we could build a camp and enjoy a part of the outdoors. It was only about five miles from our house, but very secluded down an old logging road. Using rough lumber from a local sawmill we spent a lot of weekends building a two room cabin and later adding a bathroom. My father as an electrician and had enough friends at the electric company to get power run to the camp even though it was way beyond the distance the would usually go.

The property was an acre wide on the river by three deep and surrounded by heavy forest. Great fishing and damned good hunting. We only completely cleared the acre in the middle where the cabin was built. Over the years we spent our vacations there enjoying fresh fish or wild game harvested in the area. The owners of the surrounding property were happy to let us hunt on their property and visited now and then to go hunting or fishing it’s us. Sometimes they just stopped by for a cold beer. We had a rope that we hung between two trees across the road when we wanted to be left alone and everyone respected that simple sign.

Unfortunately, some years later when I was a young adult my father lost his life in an accident. My mother never went back to the camp; it just opened painful memories and she could not imagine being there without him. She was happy to let me use it any time I liked, however. My buddies and I would run to the camp for the weekend or on holidays to get away from the regular rat race.

One summer I had some free time and decided to spend a week. A grocery run was only ten minutes away (it took five just to get out the logging road). I loaded what supplies I needed to save running back to town and headed to the camp on Friday afternoon. One stop I made was at the local hardware store for a few things to make repairs and improve a couple of things.

Lacy was a young woman who worked at the hardware. This was before computers were common and the boss was too cheap to buy one. Her job was to check off the items sold and reorder them. Nothing difficult, but without a computer it was time consuming. She was divorced after a two year marriage to an old high school classmate. They figured out they were better friends than partners and split before they had kids.

Now Lacy was about 5’7” tall, blond, and well built, although a bit thick. That thickness was in the right places. Her clothes were tight in the best spots, her ass, her thighs, and above all, her chest. She was a natural 38DDD. Yeah, those tops were nicely stuffed. Lacy loved to flirt and I was single so naturally I always had something to say to her. Every now and then during one of our flirt sessions two rather prominent nipples would make themselves known. Glorious!

After grabbing some faucet washers, a pound of nails, and a bag of charcoal I went to check out. “Hey, Lacy I’m heading to our camp for the week. You ought to come visit. I’ll throw some meat on the grill and I’ve got an ice chest full of various things to drink.” “I can’t tonight, but I off after noon tomorrow. Maybe I can stop on my way home?” “Absolutely! Any requests for me to pick up for you?” “Nah, I’m good.” Softly so only she could hear, “That’s a shame. I was hoping you’d be bad!”!Ping! There went those nipples. I think I hit the right nerve.

Being very conspicuous about where my eyes were looking I said, “Well, I’ll see you tomorrow!” emphasizing the “see”. I think she even blushed.

The next afternoon I had the grill ready to light, food ready to cook, and a couple of beach recliners set up. I had on an apron with some stupid suggestive saying across the front when I heard a car bouncing down the logging road. Lacy pulled up and got out wearing a white tee shirt and a pair of sprayed on jeans, “WOW! That was a ride!” “We left it rough to discourage people from coming in.” “I was bouncing all over the place!”

I just could NOT resist, “I wash I could have been there! Must have been thrilling to see!” all while leering at that magnificent chest. Yep, !Ping! “You are so bad!” “I know, but I couldn’t help myself, you do have a way of making my naughty come out!” She looked in the cooler and pulled out a bottle of beer and putt it to her lips in a way that suggested that those lips were talented. “Your naughty? Should I be worried?” “I suppose you’ll have to find that out on your own.”

We flirted like that while I fired the grill and sipped beer until the food was ready. She couldn’t seem to stand still and those proud nipples never disappeared and continued to try to fight through her bra and that thin tee shirt. I think the nipples were beginning to win. I hoped so. We sat down in the shade to eat and I’d all the silly things men and women do like feeding each other and such. I asked, “Do you want to catch some sun with me?” motioning to the beach loungers. “I didn’t bring a suit.” she said coyly. “Who said anything about a suit? There’s nobody here but us.” “You mean go naked?”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.