If They Only Knew - Cover

If They Only Knew

by Rodav

Copyright© 2020 by Rodav

Incest Sex Story: Two teenage boys whispering and wondering about the pussy smell of a gorgeous woman.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Hairy   .

My girlfriend Megan and I were rounding the corner isles of the grocery store to get few more supplies. We suddenly stopped at the end corner when we heard two teenage boys talking in a very low voice but loud enough for us to hear. They’re about around same age as I and Megan, 20 and 18.

They were talking about the tall gorgeous looking woman at the far end of the isles.

“Golly! Look at her, she’s so gorgeous, looks so sexy in that white t-shirt and tight black leggings.” The blond boy said to his friend.

“Yes, I know, it really hugs the nice form of her body, and those big boobs, looks so firm!” The friend replied.”

“And look at the crotch area, there’s a slight bulge like forming a camel toe.” The blond boy said.

“I know, right?”

“I wonder how her crotch smells like, I wish I could just kneel in front of her and press my nose on that crotch and sniffs it.” The blond boy said in a low whisper.

Megan and I looked at each other in shock as we heard what the blond boy had said. Even though he said it almost in a whisper we were still able to hear it. Megan looked at me and wrinkled her nose and whispers in my ear, “they’re perverts!” We both suppress our laugh and then we went back to listening again.

“Yeah, me too! I would love to inhale it and check if there’s some kind of pussy odor on it.” The friend said.

“Oh, I’m pretty sure there must be!”

“How sure are you?”

“I’m sure there’s some kind of musky pussy scent by now if she’s been wearing it since this morning. It’s already like late in the afternoon now.” The blond boy said checking the time in his cell phone.

“Mmmm ... you’re right, there must be a very exciting pussy aroma in there that needs to be smelled.”

Megan put her face close to my ears, “Oh goodness! they’re losers.” She whispered.

“Is that her son beside her?” The blond boy asking.

“He must be, look! There’s a big resemblance in them.”

“Oh yeah, they’re both blond and have blue eyes. Only the mom is a bit taller, about 5’10” maybe?

“I guess, and the son maybe an inch shorter, but golly! he’s good looking too!”

Megan looked at me and smiled then giggled a bit as we heard it.

“He must be a lucky boy if he is just like us.” The blond boy said.

“What do you mean by ‘just like us?’”

“Panty sniffers, you idiot!” The blond boy said looking at his friend.

“Ah, ok! I got you.” The friend answered. Then both giggled.

“You think he’s been sniffing his mom’s dirty panties?” The blond boy said.

“He should be if he’s just one of us.”

“If I were him I would be picking her dirty panties from her hamper then sniffing the crotch and inhaling her wonderful intimate scent.”

“You mean her musky, pungent and intoxicating pussy odor”?

“Yeah, that’s right. Thanks for correcting me.”

“What if not only sniffing his mom panties but what if she even lets him sniffs and even lick her bare pussy?”

“Oh yeah, he could be looking directly at his own mother’s vagina in real flesh and then tasting the salty flavor of that very hole where he came out into this world.”

Megan looked at me again shaking her head but can’t help smiling.

“But anyway, that’s enough of our dirty thoughts already. They seemed to be a decent looking family to be even thinking of doing those immoral and incest things.” The blond boy finally said.


When we were in the car, Megan and I were sitting in the back seat while that blue eyed blond gorgeous looking woman in a white t- shirt and black leggings was driving with her son beside her.

Hey Mom! Want to know what we heard about those two boys talking back there at the grocery store?” Megan said.

“Oh, those two teenage boys? I noticed they’d been glancing towards us every so often.” The mother said.

“Oh yes, Miss Karen, those two boys, you won’t believe what we heard them saying about you.” I said.

“Paul! You kept on forgetting to just call me Karen.” Megan’s and Jeff’s mom said as she looked and smiled at me on the rear view mirror.

“Ok Karen, I’ll try not to forget.” I said smiling back.

“So what about those two boys said about me?” Karen asked.

“They were whispering to each other something very naughty about you.” Megan said.

“MmmHmm!” Karen looked at us at the rear view mirror waiting for Megan to continue.

“They were saying something like that you look so gorgeous and sexy in your t-shirt and your leggings hugs your body so perfectly.” Megan said.

“Hmmm, so what’s wrong with that, I should be flattered isn’t it?” Karen chuckled.

“You would also be flattered that they’re also talking about the ... Mmmm ... the outline of your camel toe and wondering ... Mmmm ... how it smells if they press their noses on your crotch?” Megan finally said it.

“Whaaat! ... did they say that?” Karen exclaimed as if embarrassed.

“No, I said, they just whispered it.” I said trying not to smile.

“Very funny Paul,” Karen said turning her head and gave me a mock stern look.

“Sorry!...” I said.

Megan continued saying,” they also said they would love to inhale it even it smells musky, pungent, and intoxicating.”

“Oh goodness, gracious! ... those kids really are perverts and so sick and have dirty minds. Karen said and obviously can’t believe at what she was hearing.

“Oh yes, they are losers!” Jeff said as he looks at his sister.

“Not only that, but there’s more perverse things those boys had said.” Megan continued.

“Oh my God ... there’s more? Karen asked.

“Yes ... they said that Jeff is a lucky boy if he is just like them.” Megan said.

“What you mean by that?”

“That they’re wondering if Jeff likes to sniff your dirty panties!” Megan said chuckling.

“Ewww,” Jeff exclaimed as if in shocked, turning his head looking and wrinkling his nose at his mom.

“What Ewww are you talking about!” Karen turned and gave her son a faux glare as if embarrased.

Megan continued saying, “they also said that what if you also let Jeff sniff and ... licks your bare pussy...”

“Oh Goodness!” Karen exlaimed again and looked sideways at her son as if in horror.

Jeff wrinkled his nose again and then teased his mother by licking his lips.

Karen saw what her son just did and she pinched him on his sides.

“Ouch! What’s that for?” Jeff exclaimed when he felt that little sting on his ribs.

“You think I didn’t see you were licking your lips. You better not get any ideas, Mister!”

“In addition to that, the other boy said that your son could be looking directly at his mother’s vagina and tasting that salty flavor of that hole where he came out into this world.” Megan continued saying.

“Oh my! ... I guess that enough honey! Thats TMI.

Just then we were already nearing the gate of our resort. “The Garden of Eden” (Nudist camp)


Just when we finished hauling our groceries inside out cabin, Megan and I were putting some of the canned goods inside the cabinet when we heard Karen exclaimed, “Jeff, what you think you’re doing?”

When we turned around to check what was that all about, Megan and I both chucked as we saw Jeff kneeling in front of his mother with his face pressed on her crotch and obviously sniffing it.

Karen obviously we’re just pretending to be surprised and faux reprimanding her son as she stood with both hands on her hips and her hips tilted towards her son’s face.

“Is this what those two losers wants to know how it smells like?” Jeff asked turning his head slightly to look at us smiling.

“Ewww! My God Jeff what in the world are you doing? You’re worst than those two losers at the grocery store earlier!” Megan exclaimed and looked horrified at what her brother was doing.

Then she followed asking...”Is it musky?” Megan asked giggling.

“Let me sniff again.” Jeff pressed his nose and sniffed harder.

“There’s a hint of slight musk but not quite.” Jeff said looking at us again. “ Let me pull down her leggings and check the crotch of her panties.”

Jeff hooked his fingers on his mother’s hip band and started pulling her leggings down to her thighs and revealed her panties with few hairs sticking out on the sides. It’s a flower designed pink string bikini panties.

“Oh goodness! What kind of a son I have raised?” Karen threw both her hands up on the air when she felt her son’s nose pressed this time on the crotch of the thin cloth of her panties.

“Ummm ... Hmmmmm... !” As Jeff sniffed harder. Then turned towards us and said, “Wish I could tell those two boys first hand what they’ve been wondering of this smell.”

“And what could that be ... young man?” Karen said looking down at her son with one raised eyebrow.

“Ah ... errr ... that it’s quite musky alright!” Jeff said with a pretend shyness on his face as he looked up at his mom.

“Just to think that those two boys thought afterwards that you seemed to be a decent looking family that you wouldn’t even be thinking those kind of immoral incest acts.” I said.

“How about you smell my crotch too?” Megan said. She too was wearing a short loose fitting cotton shorts.

“Quite musky too!” Jeff said as he sniffed the crotch of his sisters short shorts.

“How about this?” As Megan pulled the edge of her loose shorts aside that showed the crotch of her thin lacy panties.

“Hmmmm ... It’s muskier!” Jeff mumbled.

“Just think about it, those two boys been wondering and having sexual fantasies about our family, but have no idea that we actually been doing it.” Megan said.

“I know! Right?” I said.

Then Jeff went back to his mom. “Let me help you take your leggings and panties off completely Mom, so we can be all be naked and go out to the pool. Jeff volunteered.

“Oh yes please sweety, you’re such a dear.” Karen smiled sweetly at her son as he helped her stepped out off her leggings, then he followed pulling down her panties, it exposed her forrest of fur.

Jeff handed me the leggings with the panties when he saw me reaching my arm towards him to show that I wanted it.

The crotch of the leggings was inside out and I was poised to raised it to my face when I asked Karen, “Could I sniff it?” But I went ahead and raised the crotch of that legging to my nose and sniffed it, confirming that there’s indeed a slight musk on it. Then I followed sniffing the tiny string bikini panties. And this one has quite more pussy odor on it. Obviously because it was the cloth that was actually pressed on her flesh. The flesh of her naked hairy pussy.

“Megan ... your boyfriend is sniffing your mother’s panties,” Karen said smirking at me.

“I know ... right?” Megan giggled. “You liked the smell ... Paul?” Megan smiling while looking at her boyfriend.

“Ummmm Hmmm ... oh yeah!” I murmured.

Megan and I started to take of our clothes and got naked when suddenly we heard a loud gasped ... then a moan.

“Ohhh ... Jeff ... honeeey! ... Karen moaned as she felt her son’s nose pressed on her bare hairy pussy and was sniffing hard. She was still wearing her while t-shirt but bottomless as one of her legs splayed up supported by her son’s arms.

Megan went and stood beside her brother and mother as Jeff proceeded to lick and ate his mother’s pussy.

“How’s the smell now Jeff?” Megan asked

“Hmmm ... there’s quite more pussy aroma, kind of salty and tastier.” Jeff mumbling.

Megan and her mom were stroking Jeff’s hair as he kept eating his mom. Then I went behind Megan and kissed her neck and carressed her breast.

“Paul, could you lick my pussy too?”

I kneeled down beside Jeff and my face pressed on Megan’s shaved pussy and proceeded to eat her out.

After a while, Jeff got up and and took off his clothes, got naked and announced, “It’s time for intercourse!” Looking and smiling at his mom.

“Good try honey! ... You know we don’t cross that line.”

“What line Mom!”

“That Mother and son intercourse, you silly boy!” Karen said sweetly to her son.”But go ahead and have intercourse with your sister, as you two always have been doing.”

“But Mom! ... brother/sister intercourse and Mother/son intercourse is the same. It is still incest.” Jeff trying to make a point.

“It’s not really quite the same honey, Mother and son incest is a lot more wickedly perverse. Because you came inside your mother’s womb. That’s supposed to be forbidden for a son to go back to that sacred place he came from.”

“But Mooom, it’s about a homage. A son always dreams about going back home where he used to belong.” Jeff knew it was a silly argument but tried his best to convince his mom anyway.

“Keep on trying dear brother, who knows ... you might eventually get lucky, and before you knew it you’ll find your dick back deep inside the very womb you came out.” Megan said grinning at her brother.

“Megan! ... You’re such a bad sister ... that’s a very sinful and immoral advise giving your brother.” Karen said looking at her daughter with a frown on her face pretending to be looking upset.

“Mom ... How about if I won’t stay long in your forbidden sacred place? Just for a few seconds only just so I will feel how it’s like to hold you tight while inside of you?” Jeff asked smiling sweetly at his mother.

“Honey ... I would love to also hold you tight and we could always do that without you being inside of me ... That would be intercourse.”

“It’s not intercourse Mom if I don’t move in and out of you. I would just stay still inside. I won’t move at all, but I would just like to be buried deep inside of you, that’s all.”

“Ok honey, let me think about it ok?”

“Could it be my birthday wish?” Jeff said grinning happily.

“Oh God honey! That’s gonna be too son, it will be next Month!”

“I know! I said grinning widely, enjoying the mother and son trying to reason with each other.

Karen looked thoughtful for a while then looked at her son, “Mmmm ... let me think about it ... Ok?”

“Oh, thank you Mom!” Jeff said excitedly.

“Told you!” Megan said grinning at her brother. “With a little convincing you’ll eventually find your dick buried deep inside the womb you came out.”

“Megan, hush!” Karen faux reprimanded her daughter. Then she turned her attention to her son and said, “now go! And have interourse with your sister.”

Megan looked sweetly at her boyfriend, “ Paul ... could you also fuck my Mom?”

“Megan! honey ... language!” Karen pretended to frown at her daughter’s choice of words.

“I’m sorry Mom.” Megan said sweetly. Then she looked at me again, “Paul, sweetheart, could you have intercourse with my Mother?”

“I would love to.” I said smiling happily.

“Thank you sweety.” Karen said and looked lovingly at her daughter as her brother held his sister’s hand and walked towards the living room.

“Shall we?...” Karen asked as she smiled at me sweetly, then held my hand and lead me towards the living room where her son and daughter were to openly commit an incest act.

At first, Karen seated on the sofa with me standing in front of her with her arms around my hips as she was sucking my cock. Megan seated beside her mother as she was sucking her brother who was standing next to me.

After a while, Karen sitting and leaning her back on the couch with her arms resting on my shoulders, her legs spread and resting behind my back. Her hairy pussy lips wrapped around my cock as it slides in and out of her pussy.

Brother and sister beside us doing exactly the same with the sister sitting and leaning with her back on the couch with her arms also resting on her brother’s shoulders, her shaved pussy lips wrapped around her brother’s cock as it slides in and out of her pussy. Karen held her daughter’s hand alternately looking at me, then looking down at the joining of our genitals, then lovingly watching her children doing an incestuous sexual intercourse.

Jeff was turning his head and leaning towards us trying to get a good view of his mother’s hairy cunt wrapped around my cock as it slides in and out of her as he himself slowly sliding his cock in and out of his sister.

Karen saw her son staring and she playfully covered our joining with her hands. “You’re not supposed to be watching.” She said smiling shyly at her son.

“But Mom ... it looks awesome ... looks so exciting!” Jeff said smiling sweetly at his mom. Then looked down again and watched as his mom’s pussy lips hugged snugly at the my cock as I slowly pulling out then ... went in again.

Karen watching her son watching her, then said, “Jeff ... Don’t mind us honey.” She said sweetly and smiling at her son. “I guess you just need to mind your own fucking ... I mean intercourse with your sister.”

Paul looked at Jeff and said, “Just think about it Jeff ... you’ve gone a long way with your sister and your mom already. Aside from you’ve been ... fucking ... I mean having intercourse with your sister...”

“Its ok you say the word fucking Paul!” Karen interupted. “Besides were actually fucking right at this very momment anyway.”

“Mmmm ... Ok Karen.” as I continued to softly thrust my hips back and forth.

“Yeah Jeff ... when Mom found out we were fuck...” Megan turned sideways to look at her mom. But her mom just smiled and nod for her to continue.

“I mean fucking” ... Megan continued. She did not get upset but her concern was that she was afraid that others might find out and our family gets in trouble. Good thing is that my boyfriend’s family has a secret of their own.”

“But I heard that he was just only went as far the second base with his mom.” Karen teased looking at me.

“Like what was that?” Jeff said.

“That Paul was just went as far as sniffing his mom’s bare pussy.” Karen said.

“My Mom lets me lick it too.” I said in my defense.

“Yes your mom did but only one time and it was your birthday.” Karen said chuckling.

“How did you know, Mom?” Megan asked as she looked at me with a smirk.

“Mothers talk.” Karen said.

“So our family secret is safe with Paul, is that what you’re saying?” Jeff said looking at his sister.

“Yes dear brother ... and...” Megan looking at him and waited.

“Annnnd?” Jeff asked.

“And ... aren’t you supposed to be moving?” Megan replied with raised eyebrow.

Jeff didn’t realize that he stopped fucking his sister and got distracted listening to their conversation. “Oh! Sorry...” Jeff smiled shyly and looked quite embarrassed as he immediately resumed moving his hips back and forth.

“Ohh ... men ... they can’t do two tasks at the same time.” Karen said as she rolled her eyes.

Paul chucked.

Karen looked at me with raised eyebrow. “Aren’t you supposed to be moving too?”

I was wide eyed stunned. “Oh I’m sorry!” And immediately resumed my hip movement.

When I looked at Megan, she stuck her tongue on me then we all laugh.

We all been grinning hearing the wet squelching sound of sex.

Jeff and I smiled at each other as we sniffed the air.

“Can you smell that?” I asked Jeff.

“Yeah ... smells pussy!” Jeff replied smiling.

“That’s the smell of sex, you silly!” Karen corrected her son.

“True ... but since we haven’t ejaculated yet, then that’s mostly the smell of pussy.” I said flaring my nose at Karen.

Jeff also did the same teasing his sister by flaring his nose and sniffing on the air then looking at her.

“You both know that the smell of sex will always come out during sex, specially now that two couples are fucking side by side at the same time!” Megan said frowning.

Karen looked at her daughter and said, “Megan, it seems they’re enjoying to embarrass us. They don’t seem to like our smell.”

“I know!” Megan replied.

“How about we just stop these fucking right now?” Karen suggested.

Jeff and I wide eyes in horror when Karen said that. Then suddenly I exclaimed “ I’m just Kiddinnnnng!” As I jack rabbit pumping when I heard Jeff also exclaimed, “Me toooo!” As he also Jack rabbit pumping until we both ejaculated inside our partners.

When Jeff and I realized that Karen and Megan did not have their climax yet, we both apologized.

“We’re sorry, well just rest a little bit then we’ll make sure to have your climax and both of you will be happy.” I said.

“You promise?” Megan asked with a frown on her face.

“Yes, we promise.” Jeff said.

“You better be!” Karen said.

After Jeff and I were fully rested, we fulfilled our promise and both Karen and Megan were very happy.

After Jeff and I squirted our seeds inside the Mother and daughter’s pussies. Our tumescent cocks still inside their pussies enjoying the afterglow of our fucking when I openly asked, “What do you think those two boys wondering and thinking by now?”

They choros, “If they only knew!” And we all laugh.

Two teen boys whispering and wondering about the pussy scent of a gorgeous woman.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.