Benjamanda - Cover

Benjamanda

Copyright© 2020 by oyster50

Chapter 24

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 24 - A couple of bent people who've relied on each other for years are tossed into an even closer relationship. Two against the world.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Small Breasts  

Mandy’s turn:

Out at the south end of the lake, anchored in twelve feet of water, the three of us naked in the master cabin. This time, Bink ended up in the middle when we went to sleep, so in the dim light coming in from the portholes I can make out the form of my brown-haired sister curled up against our male mate.

She’s just plain cute. So’s our Ben, curled up facing her, his arm draped over her. They’re a perfect pair. I’m not jealous. I’m just as subject to be in the same position as either of them, and if it’s cold, we put Ben in the middle and make an amorphous lump in the bed. We raise intimacy to an artform, with or without sex.

That set of romantic thoughts is pushed out of my head by another input – my bladder. I could go up on the deck and pee off the swim step but two things stop me. First, Ben says we never get off the deck unless there are two of us up there and second, mosquitoes are a year-round issue. So it’s off to the head.

Marine toilets are noisy. Lots of levering and pumping and the plumbing on the boat is not quiet.

“Make sure it’s nice and clean.” Bink.

“Always. And since when did that slow anybody down?” I said softly.

“You’re right. Move.”

We swapped places in the little head. After she finished, she did the flushing routine again. Stepping through the door, she found herself in the arms of her first lover – me. Kiss.

“If we get started, we’re gonna need Ben.”

“He’s probably half awake now,” I whispered. “Rock paper scissors.”

Her rock beat my scissors. “I hope he’s soft...”

“If he’s asleep,” I said, “he will be.”

We gently and carefully tugged the sheet from him. Yep. Soft. Bink gave me a peck then went after Ben. I gave him a moment when he woke up, then kissed him as Bink ate him hungrily.

She didn’t go for the orgasm. She slid up on his other side, kissing his ear, something I know drives him wild, then, “I know you hate getting awakened, but we’re awake, too.”

“If we do each other now, we can sleep late then decide what we’re doing in the morning,” I said. “Another night here, or go home and sleep in our big bed...”

“Which is a little too small to let us and the two lesbians get a lot of rest...”

“You know,” Bink giggled, “I don’t think they’re very good lesbians when we’re around.”

“The fact that one of ‘em’s carrying YOUR baby...” I said.

Bink finished my thought. “ ... and the other one’s got a brand new IUD so you don’t get HER pregnant now.”

“We have an interesting group,” Ben sighed.

“Bink gets first choice,” I laughed. “I need to be better at rock paper scissors.”

We flipped on the dimmest of the cabin lights.

Bink looked thoughtful. “Ben, inside me. Maybe I can get Mandy to lick us both.”

Ben knelt in the bed. “Mandy, on your back. Bink, sixty-nine her, and I’ll do you doggie-style...”

I flopped onto my back, anticipating ... Ahhh ... Bink! Your tongue’s the first and you STILL do it best ... and I’m looking up at her pink flower and Ben’s maneuvering to do her. I love watching. We have so many videos, but live ... the sweet smell of sexual musk, her hair brushing me, then Ben’s sliding into her. I dunno, seeing Ben penetrating a pussy really does things in my head, like I imagine him doing it to me, on top of whatever’s happening to me at the time. Right now, the ‘whatever’ is Bink.

One problem we don’t have is sex.

Another problem we don’t have is compatibility. In the aftermath of some lovely love-making, we arranged ourselves together, took a bit of a nap, discussed itinerary over sandwiches for lunch.

Bink fielded a phone call from her mom during which she announced our desire to spend another night out here.

We’re good with it. After lunch, we start out reading, all piled up in bed.

Ben gives up first, laying his Kindle down on the side table, stretching, then easing off for a nap.

“Let me help,” I said. I know he likes to be just lightly fondled.

Bink’s soft giggle. “I love watching you.”

“Shhhh ... let him sleep...”

“You should be rewarded for being so considerate...” she slid down in the bed.

I was very rewarded. Kissed just before my own slumber, tasting myself on her lips.

We made it through another night with no particular goal nor itinerary. I think that’s part of the magic in our lifestyle. Our affections flow as freely as the hours we spend together.

When we woke, though, it seems like we all had the same goal in mind – the home marina. We made short work of getting under way and just after noon we loaded up in the car and drove home. There’s something about home, too. I know, I’m thinking too much. Sometimes that’s how my mind works. We make a little effort to get everything where it needs to be, including a load of laundry, hanging and stowing clothes we didn’t soil on the two-night trip, then Bink looked at me, then Ben.

“Wonder what’s going on with Mom and Sara this afternoon?”

“They’re still at work,” Ben said.

“One last time,” Bink said, “the five of us living here? Yes? No?”

I have MY answer. I look at our Ben.

“I think we can do it. Mandy?”

“Let’s find out if that’s what they want.”

“I have ideas about adding an extra room,” Ben said. “We can talk about it with them. Maybe sketch something.”

“You’re gonna give an architect a sketch with cumstains on it?” Bink laughed.

Ben faked outrage. “Bink! Just because they’re coming over doesn’t mean we have an orgy.”

“Bacchanalia,” I said.

“I dunno,” Ben mused. “Always thought we had an uncharacteristic ratio of males to females.”

“Oh,” Bink simpered, “you don’t like being the house dong?”

Poor Ben. I know he’s done the inventory many times. “A year ago I thought I’d be celibate my whole life. Wasn’t a big deal. Then you two...”

Bink giggles. We’ve both heard the speech before. It’s OUR story. “Half of me. Then ALL of Mandy,” she snickered.

My turn to play a scripted role. “It wasn’t HALF you. You copped a little feel. Then I got a handful, and then the next day, I got ALL of it. THEN it was your turn.”

“Then it was ‘Help Sara have a baby’ which ended up with everybody doin’ everybody,” he said.

My turn to giggle. “And you’re SOOOO put out by it all. You get hard just talking about it.”

“Uh-huh,” Bink said. “It’s that lesbian pussy.”

“Yeah, that’s it!” I squealed.

“You both know better than that,” Ben harrumphed.

I positioned myself right in front of him, hands clasped behind my back, belly to belly. “I really do, Ben. I love you. Bink loves you.”

“And Mom and Sara probably love you, too,” Bink said, sandwiching him between us. She and I held hands.

Ben’s trapped. Happily trapped. Dependably trapped. It’s where he was destined to be, even from the early days when I was a toddler and I recognized my uncle as somebody who understood me like no other.

After that horrible accident that tossed me forever into Ben’s care (and him into mine, you know) I thought that the subsequent inclusion of Bink, the other half of my soul, into our relationship was the best of outcomes. That the relationship was total, mental, spiritual and physical between the three of us, that was simply cementing together a set of perfectly matched pieces.

So it just sort of kept growing. When Aunt Barb brought Sara into her life, she brought Sara into our lives as well.

And now we’re merging into one bigger family. I suppose I did have some moments where I worried about this step. I thought about it. I do this analytical thing. In this case, I broke us down into individuals and I took each one at a time.

I already knew what just me and Bink would be like. Before the tragedy it WAS just me and Bink – totally into each other, but still having that natural curiosity about boys.

Same thing when it became me and Ben. Before the sex thing, I could easily see Ben taking perfect care, ever the responsible and faithful guardian of me. Part of that was that both he and I were bent in the same way. He understood me. And after we mated? No doubt.

Aunt Barb? Well, before the accident Mom and Dad always acted like me and Bink shared moms. I know that with Aunt Barb I’m completely safe. Plus, now ... totally merged.

Leaves Sara. If I was lesbo, which I’m NOT, I would totally be into Sara, her juicy blonde self. Has to be special in the personality department because she fits in with Aunt Barb. Yes, I’d be safe with Sara.

So there’s my inventory – I’m good with the whole bunch. Under one roof? Of course.

I’d laid out my view of the case when Bink and Ben and I discussed this.

Now there are two remaining questions: First, are Aunt Barb and Sara firmly set on the move? And second, is the move to this house, which will need some work – another room, a separate bath suitable for two or three people, like ours is, or do we look for a new house?

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.