Benjamanda - Cover

Benjamanda

Copyright© 2020 by oyster50

Chapter 23

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 23 - A couple of bent people who've relied on each other for years are tossed into an even closer relationship. Two against the world.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Small Breasts  

Ben’s turn:

Bink distinctly said “When y’all move in!”

I have enough presence of mind to NOT blurt “HUH?!?”

After all, the preceding conversation was handled in a very logical and matter-of-fact manner. I also considered a lot of the conversation to have been driven by the happiness of us all reuniting, for the news of Barb’s pregnancy and for the overall good feelings of the multiple matings.

So I laid back and smiled peacefully, my head resting near Sara’s pubic mound, her breathing soft and even. Somebody’s hand was idly toying with my dick, and in this venue it completely did not matter whose hand it might be.

Mandy picked up the idle end of that thought. “Kinda makes some sense, you know ... Barb can devote her time to being a full-time mom...”

“Who just took her last alcoholic beverage an hour ago,” Sara said.

“Yeah, that’s right,” Mandy continued. “But from a financial standpoint, we got THIS place covered. And we’re ALL family, right?”

“Kid’ll be weird, raised in this zoo,” Sara popped.

“Oh, yeah,” Barb retorted, “like ‘Heather has TWO mommies’ wouldn’t do it all by itself...”

Bink charged in. “THIS is weird? And a welfare mom with three kids by different daddies who never show up, and they get dumped on their grandma ever’ time mommy decides she needs to discover herself, THAT’S not what does it?”

“Our daughter has a point, Barbie,” Sara came back.

Barb giggled. “Don’t call me ‘Barbie’. That’s probably what got me preggo in the first place.”

Okay, it’s MANDY’S hand. “Nah, that’s probably THIS thing wanting to do proper service to the first hole it ever knew.”

“Poor Ben,” Bink simpered. “Taken advantage of by a lusty older woman...”

“Temptation,” Barb sighed. “He didn’t even protest...”

“One thing I know about our Ben,” Bink said. “Once you got this dick in your mouth, he’s pretty much up for everything. That’s what I shoulda done instead of playin’ with it the first time.” She giggled. “But Mandy figured it out first.”

Mandy replaced the soft touch of her gentle fingers with a pair of moist, suctioning lips. I moaned.

“See?!?” Bink snickered.

“Back to the ‘here in this house’ thing,” Barb said. “We all need a chance to talk about that. I mean, you three have your routines, your spaces, here. I know that Sara and I do ... Suppose we all get on each other’s nerves’re something...”

“Fine,” I said. “Everybody take a bit of time to discuss it. We’ll get back together...”
“‘Together’ together?” Sara interrupted.

“Stoppit, Aunt Sara,” Bink said. “Let the patriarch speak.”

“Just cuz he’s got the only real dong in the room don’t make ‘im the patriarch.”

“That’s a good idea. Everybody retires to neutral corners, talks, then, say, Friday...” Barb said. “And FYI?!? I AM the matriarch. Oldest. Motherly type...”

“As evidenced by your pregnatiousness,” Bink giggled.

“That too.” Barb continued. “So, if we can get out of this bed and get clothes on, we’ll go home...”

“And leave me with THESE two?” I whined.

Sara snarked. “Relax, buddy. You’re in good hands. Or mouths. Or whatever...”

They actually did dress and leave. The girls and it restretched the bedsheet and remade the bed, then showered and crawled back together.

“Y’know,” Mandy said, “I am, like, TOTALLY satisfied.”

As she was saying those words, Bink was turning around in the bed. “Me, too. So this is like an after-dinner mint,” and she closed her mouth over my depleted dick.

“Ahhhh, Binkkkk...”

Giggle. “Sometimes it IS about the sex.” She gave me a good bit of attention, then returned to her normal position, head on her pillow beside me on my left side, Mandy having gotten the right side.

“So, is it a horrible idea? One big family house?” she posed.

“It’s not a ‘space’ thing,” Mandy observed. “We do WEEKS on Ada without a problem.”

“But that’s us,” Bink noted. “We promised from the beginning...”

“We did,” I said.

“Family,” Bink returned.

“We are,” Mandy reinforced. “But Aunt Barb and Sara, they’re kinda, well, HERE, too, you know...”

“Yeah,” I observed. “I’m kinda sitting on a cold puddle of ‘here’.”

“Well, at first, that weirded me out, you know,” Mandy said. “But now, it’s like playing backyard baseball. We just get in there and find a position that works for a while. And when it’s over, I’m right here and y’all’re right here and it’s the biggest and best US I can imagine.”

“Even if his dick DOES taste like Mom’s pussy.”

Mandy giggled. “And strangely, you KNOW exactly how your mom’s pussy tastes, and not just because you’ve tasted it on Ben’s dick.”

“There is that,” I said.

“Too weird?” Mandy asked me.

“Not too weird. But definitely weird.”

“Happy weird, not ‘eerie’ weird or ‘disgusting’ weird...”

“Worrisome weird, like I’m having a dream and I’m gonna wake up with four women calling me a sick predatory bastard.”

Mandy felt the need to slide atop me and kiss me. “I told you – me ‘n’ you forever. And Bink told us the same thing. Wild horses couldn’t drag us apart.”

Okay, it’s a tight fit but now both of them are mostly on top of me. This isn’t sex, this is intimacy. Bink gazed at me solemnly. “I’m happy we all pile up like we do, but you ‘n’ Mandy are MY thing. And it’s a forever thing.”

“Well, that just tells me that what I thought we’d settled before hasn’t changed.”

“It hasn’t,” Mandy said. “And if we’re all here...”

“Practically speaking, though,” I said, “supposed I come down the hall and Sara’s on her knees waiting for me...”

“Just tells me she’s got good taste,” Bink laughed.

“No jealousy?”

“Rule,” Mandy said. “We ALWAYS sleep with you. If you walk around naked and you see Aunt Barb sitting in a chair and she smiles like she’d...”

“ ... like a taste of that weenie,” Bink finished, “that’s okay.”

“So you’re saying we run around naked even if they’re living here?”

“Let them decide what they wanna do. I like you naked, Ben-baby,” Mandy cooed.

We spent the next two days alternating between moving things from the boat and replenishing the refrigerator at the house

The marina’s interesting because there are a couple of live-aboards docked there, both retirees. They’re always nosing around if something’s going on, so naturally they showed up on Ada’s finger pier.

“Seriously? You took these two for crew and went to Key West?” Al Sulley asked.

“Yessir,” Bink said. She’s still the more forward of my girls. “Easy way going, hard way coming back.”

“What’s the difference?”

“We did, like a hundred miles along the coast, dropped anchor at night, going there, pointed the nose to Louisiana and crossed the Gulf coming home.”

“We each take a watch at night,” Mandy said. “Watch for lights, watch the radar, watch the weather, read and listen to music.”

“In this thing...” Al said, looking a bit doubtful. His boat was a pretty conventional houseboat, not meant for offshore at all.

“She’s quite capable. A couple of Columbus’s ships weren’t much bigger,” Mandy continued. “And they were wood. We’re a quarter-inch of steel. And we can sail if we want to.”

He looked at me. “They’re right. We’ve been on seven or eight-foot seas. Weren’t happy about it, but we made it.”

“Was a bad ride, though,” Bink stated.

Friday’s dinner was a production – the girls wanted to make lasagna, so we had lasagna in the oven when Barb and Sara showed up.

See?!? It’s not purely about sex.

We ate a pleasant meal. I like it because the conversation is lively and eclectic. The fact that I’m male and I’m sitting here with four attractive females is, of course, a big plus, too.

Sara broke the ice on the big question. “So, did y’all decide that you hate the idea?”

“No,” I answered. “We kinda think it’s a good idea, but we discussed rules about intimacy.”

“He’s OUR Ben,” Mandy said. “He sleeps in OUR bed.”

Barb smiled. “Goes without saying. Day to day, we think we’ll keep our marriages separate, but...”

“We can still do the free-for-all thing,” Bink said, “and if somebody desires a sub-group thing...”

“No,” Barb countered. “Baby, it’s you and Mandy and Ben, and it’s me and Sara, or it’s EVERYBODY...”

“Okay,” Bink said. “We were tryin’ to make accommodation for Ben bein’ the house dong.”

“And y’all maybe wanting to use ‘im...”

“And all of you are treating me like I’m a commodity.”

“Yep,” Mandy giggled. “That’s what Bink just said. The house weenie.”

“Guys...”

“Relax, love,” Sara cooed. “We will treat you well.”

“We’d be treating you well right now,” Barb laughed, “but you still have clothes on.”

“Yeah,” Sara cooed. “Let’s have the weenie!”

“Ain’t you supposed to be a lesbian?”

“Shades of grey, buddy,” she said. “Like enjoying your friends’ choice of desserts.”

“Oh, okay...”

Sara snickered. “This is all my wife’s fault, you know. She’s the one who stuck your nasty ol’ dick in my mouth the first time.”

Bink giggled. “And it’s pretty good, huh? It’s good to try new things every now and then.”

“I hope the union doesn’t find out. They’ll revoke my ‘lesbian’ card.”

“Nuh-uh,” Mandy giggled. “That’s absurd. You got to eat TWO new teen pussies. That should make up for sucking one weenie.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.