Benjamanda - Cover

Benjamanda

Copyright© 2020 by oyster50

Chapter 22

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 22 - A couple of bent people who've relied on each other for years are tossed into an even closer relationship. Two against the world.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Small Breasts  

Ben’s turn:

“Mom’s pregnant,” Bink said.

My heart took an extra beat or two. “What?!?”

“Mom, I’m putting you on speaker, okay?” She paused then put the phone down in front of us.

“Y’all, my last period was missing, so I took a test. Ben, your aim’s off.”

We heard Sara’s giggle. “So it’s FUNNY, Mom?” Bink asked.

“I think it is,” Sara tittered. “Poor Ben. Having to spend all that EFFORT fucking me, and then Barb catches...”

“Barb, I thought you were on the Pill,” I blurted.

“Ben, for heaven’s sake, I’m in a lesbian marriage. Why in hell should I be on the Pill?”

“I thought you were on the Pill, Mom,” Bink sighed.

Mandy snickered. I’m glad she’s seeing a humorous side to this because my mind’s going in ninety different directions.

“Well, we DID have those big piles,” she said.

“But I always came in Sara...”

“That LAST big pile,” Barb said. “I KNOW you unloaded in me that ONE time, maybe more. And besides, all it takes is one lazy sperm that missed the big load...”

“You warned us about that, baby,” Bink said. “I remember.”

“I did,” I admitted. “I didn’t ... It never occurred to me, Barb. Big pile. I lost track...”

“Ben, ONE of us wanted to be pregnant. Sara, how upset are you, darlin’?”

“Horribly,” Sara tittered. “To think of all the horrible things I did to get pregnant and now BARB does it.”

“I honestly didn’t remember coming in you, Barb...”

“Oh, you know how to sweet-talk a girl, don’t you, Ben.”

“I didn’t mean it like that...”

“Ben, Ben, Ben ... You KNOW I’m kidding. Between the wine and the sex, the whole thing was a blur. I mean, I ate my own DAUGHTER.”

“And vice versa,” Bink chirped.

“Ben. Serious talk, okay?” Barb said.

“Okay. Serious.”

“Just like when we started, when you were squirting in a cup for Sara, this pregnancy is OURS. Period. Our baby.”

Sara inserted, “But you guys will be close family, just like now, the baby’s aunts and uncle, right?”

“Yeah,” Mandy said. “That’s a given.”

I sighed. There are even more questions now. I considered Barb as a bit more family than Sara, almost totally based on the fact that Barb had been in my life as long as I can remember. Plus, I guess, that whole ‘first time’ thing, even when I was an almost asexual kid. The fact that her daughter was my mate now, well...

“Whatever it takes, Barb,” I said.

“You already contributed,” Sara laughed, then, “on the subject of contributions, does this mean that the big piles stop?”

I saw Mandy and Bink both shake their heads.

“The girls say ‘no’.” I said.

“What does Ben say?” Barb questioned.

“Ben ain’t sayin’ to stop. Have mercy on me.”

“So when are y’all gonna be back, now?”

Mandy stepped in. “We were gonna just bump along the coast, maybe seventy miles a day, but I think we need to rethink that plan, right?” she looked at Bink, who was nodding assent.

“Bink says that’s what we do. Right, babe?” Mandy asked me.

“Okay. Direct course it is.”

Mandy was poking at a navigation program on her iPad. “Four days.”

“We want y’all home for a while,” Barb said.

“We’ll be under way in an hour,” Bink told them, eying me for concurrence. I nodded.

“Okay, Mom,” Bink said. “We’ll be home as fast as we can. Bye. I love you.”

“Love you two,” I said.

“Me too,” Mandy inserted.

The call ended.

“Okay, crew,” I asked them, “Anything we need to do before we get underway?”

“Nope,” they both agreed. “We can leave right now.”

It’s that easy – start the engine, weigh anchor, ease out of the port area into deeper water, then set a course for home. Once the lights from shore settle below the horizon behind us, it’s a simple and well-understood routine.

“And we’re away from all the eyeballs,” Bink said. “Clothes...”

She and Mandy stripped, then Mandy took the helm while I did the same.

When I stepped out of the puddle of shorts at my feet, Bink smirked. “That thing really DOES work, huh?”

“Apparently.”

Mandy looked back over her shoulder and giggled. “You’re talkin’ about it. It’s getting hard!”

“C’mere, lover,” Bink said.

I stepped up in front of her, knowing what to expect – pure, joyous, loving attention. A caress of my balls, causing me to jump to full erection, presenting her with a happy mouthful. I moaned. She released me.

“Who’s got first watch tonight?” I asked.

“Won’t be YOU,” Mandy said. She grabbed a coin. “Heads or tails. Call it.”

“Heads.” Bink said as Mandy tossed me the coin.

I slapped it on my wrist, looked. “Heads!”

“Dammit!” Mandy spat.

“Mandy,” I blurted. “Language.”

“Just a minor ‘dammit’, loving uncle,” she simpered. “And besides, we have all day before...” A couple of moves and an electronic beep, and “Autopilot’s got it. Nothing on the horizon, and here’s the beautiful dick that we KNOW works so very well.”

“Y’all’re gonna kill me one of these days.”

“We won’t do it today. And we’re gonna find out exactly HOW horny pregnant women are,” Bink laughed.

“Scoot over,” Mandy demanded, pushing her butt sideways against Bink to sit on the pilothouse settee. Seated, she looked at me with those big blue eyes. “Now, Bink got to taste...”

“Did NOT,” Bink said. “One little suck. No juice. Now...”

Four days across the Gulf. “Piece a’ cake,” the girls say. It’s true, assuming that the weather cooperates. It did this time, one day and part of another of leaden, drippy skies and messed up winds, something we motored straight through. Another day with favorable winds that we harvested with Ada’s sail. Outside air was too cool for more than the briefest of nudist sallies by the shipboard nymphs.

I read somewhere that a guy took his powerboat across the Atlantic, never getting out of his bedroom slippers. Well, have at it, bud ... I crossed the Gulf of Mexico in the nude. Well, from the waist down, at least. And wore an apron while cooking.

Lots of opportunities to play, too. Bink draped herself sideways on the galley settee, legs spread. I can’t pass up that opportunity.

“Y’all’re bein’ awful quiet down there,” came Mandy’s voice from the pilot house.

“I’ll squeal in just a little bit,” Bink giggled.

She was dripping when she took the steps back up into the pilothouse, leaving Mandy to...

“Leftovers!”

“The oven’s got thirty minutes,” I said.

“C’mon!”

Bink squealed as the two of us passed through the pilothouse to the master cabin.

The whole trip was like that, mostly. I do have limits to my rejuvenatory powers. I know that the girls have one-on-one sessions, too. I watched then in the juicy aftermath of our group efforts. And sometimes it’s entirely possible for a combination of us to be in bed with absolutely NO sexual component other than the idea that lying beside one is a totally fulfilling partner.

The trip back across the Gulf was uneventful as far as the maritime aspects were concerned. The night-time watch coverage meant that there were tendencies towards cat-napping during the day for everybody. We were all fully clothed when Ada nosed her way into the protected waters of the ship channel leading towards home. The actual trip up the channel to our home berth was used, as before, to tidy up the already neat boat and get things prepared to go back onshore.

The inshore run also put us back in range of cell towers, so Bink took advantage to announce our presence to her mother.

“Yeah, we’re in the channel,” she said to her mom. Pause. “Four hours, then an hour to put Ada to sleep.” Pause. “Ada’s the BOAT, Mom. We categorically refuse to allow another female into our marriage, Mom.” Pause. “No, we’re not excluding you ‘n’ Sara. We discussed it.” Pause. “No, we gotta go home and unload. Laundry...” Pause. “I know laundry can wait, but why don’t you ‘n’ Sara come to OUR house this time?” Pause. “And bring food.” Pause. “Okay. We’ll call you when we’re leaving the marina. Luvya, Mom.”

“You could’ve put ‘er on speaker,” Mandy said.

“No,” Bink returned. “Never know what kind of private, mother-daughter stuff might come through.”

Mandy sniffed. “Let me see what kinda secrets y’all might have that we don’t know about? She knows you’re living in a three-way marriage with your best friend and your best friend’s uncle, who’s also the father of your mom’s new baby...”

“It sounds perverted when you say it like that...”

“And we’ve all participated in what can only be termed a full-blown, no-holds-barred, orgy with her and HER lesbian mate...”

“Okay, okayyyy...” Bink whined. She turned to me. “You don’t mind me inviting them to our house, do you, love?”

“I don’t mind a bit...”

Giggle. “We have a king-sized bed, too...”

“Don’t push that too hard, sweetie,” I said. “They might be having some issues regarding the pregnancy thing...”

Mandy stood by me, reaching to fondle my package through my pants. “Or maybe not. Pressure’s off, baby. Purely recreational pile, now...”

“Uh, for FOUR of us, the pile was purely recreational before...”

Giggle. “And the wrong one took you seriously.”

I sighed, stating, “All I’m saying is let them sort of direct how far we go this evening.”

Bink laughed out loud. “We had an orgy and you got my mom pregnant. How much further can we go? Cannibalism?!?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.