Benjamanda - Cover

Benjamanda

Copyright© 2020 by oyster50

Chapter 20

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 20 - A couple of bent people who've relied on each other for years are tossed into an even closer relationship. Two against the world.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Small Breasts  

Mandy’s turn:

Okay, it’s been nine days since the last boat trip. Let’s just call it like it is – a family bundle.

Yes, Bink and I avow that we’re effectively married to Ben. And always will be.

And Aunt Barb is legally married to Sara. Two women can do that now and few people give it a second thought. It’s not like one of ‘em wears a buzz cut and overalls with a dip can in the back pocket. I’ve seen a few of THOSE kind of lesbians. Just like I’ve seen a few flaming homosexual guys. They’re playing it for effect – outrage the straights – whatever.

I sincerely think that Aunt Barb and Sara love each other. Like me and Bink and Ben. In love. Committed.

But… Quite often the there’s a ‘but’, you know.

Ours happens to be big sticky squealing, sighing, giggling, moaning piles of naked humans – four females and a male – in the middle of a king-sized bed.

Those two marriages? I call it part of ‘family’, like a big family croquet tournament at a family get-together.

Of course, voicing that particular opinion gets me a snicker from Sara. “I don’t think most families get quite THIS together.”

I honestly think that much of it is the novelty. I never imagined being part of anything like this, but then I was just a tender teen enamored of my compatible and protective uncle and partnered from almost birth with Bink and as far as I was concerned, that’s as big as my sexual experience needed to be.

Aunt Barb and Sara don’t add a whole lot, mostly bigger titties, if you really wanna know, but I love ‘em both and they’re very good at everything they do with me. To me.

That first night back we not only did the pile of bodies in Bink’s bed, but after the flames died down, all FIVE of us tried sleeping together.

Something that always amazed Mom about me growing up was how, if given the chance, I’d plaster myself against whoever I was sleeping with. I know she pointed it out to Aunt Barb when Bink and I slept together, from infancy on. I applied it instantly when I moved in with Ben.

Five people in a bed. I was in heaven. I ended up in the middle and STAYED. The others changed positions during the night – getting up to go to the bathroom meant when you got back you either fought for your old position or you assumed a new one. I got up once. I’m a fighter.

Ben was sort of a touchstone for us, with emphasis on the ‘touch’ part, including him waking to find that he had Bink playing remora to his shark, attaching herself to his dick.

“Bink!”

“Sorry.”

“That didn’t work the first time you tried it.”

Sleepy Aunt Barb. “What’re y’all talking about?”

“I’ll explain later, Mom,” Bink said. She nestled into Ben’s chest and went back to sleep.

Five people in a king-sized bed means that sleep is not optimum. Fun, though. Save for special occasions. I think weekend nights might be just special enough. Or maybe days ending in ‘y’.

Last night we spent the night in OUR house – me, Bink, Ben. Part of it was spent plotting our next maritime expedition. Hurricane season’s past, winter pattern for weather is starting to ease into place. Like two weeks ago, the water’s still bearable if you want to jump off the boat, but it won’t be that way much longer unless we head way south.

We’re tossing Key West around. I think it’s going to happen – straight across the Gulf, five or six days, maybe seven, of the open waters. That’s pretty easy between our three-man watch and the autopilot, then a week or ten days at Key West and surrounding waters, then turn around and come back. Kill a month…

“Kill?” Hardly. There’s reading and fishing and relaxing and learning and it is time spent where I’m in the almost constant presence of the people I love most in the world.

The alternative route would be to retrace our port-hopping route east and south down the Gulf Coast. We did it before and had fun, but it would easily double our trip time.

So we decided. Made long and thoroughly checked lists of supplies, stocked the boat, the two of us working with Ben as he went through the mechanical systems and the rigging and the electrical stuff.

And we left. One last big pile-up at Aunt Barb’s, and we boarded Ada Z and motored off.

Kinda chickened out, though. We did Key West in two legs, a long one to Sarasota, then a short one to Key West.

But that last night before we left, there was a soooo serious family discussion.

Aunt Barb started it. “We need to have a serious talk about what all’s going on here,” she started. Sara was beside her, snuggled in close. A couple, you know.

Ben looked concerned. “Somebody having second thoughts? We went too far?”

“No,” Sara said. “Barb and I talked. We’re married….”

“And in a year and a half I will marry Ben,” Bink said. “That’s the plan,” Bink asserted. “And we’ll take care of his slightly warped niece out of a surfeit of kindness.”

“Our plan,” I said.

“What about all this, though,” questioned Sara.

“This? Like in the big pile last night…” Ben started.

“And the one we anticipate tonight?” Bink continued.

It’s funny with us. Any one of us is subject to finish the other’s sentences. Like it’s a brain synch or something. I once told Ben and Mandy that it was because they’re both on the spectrum.

“Then how come YOU do it, too?” Mandy japed.

“Do NOT!”

“Do too.”

“Maybe y’all’re contagious.”

“Yes,” Aunt Barb said softly. “Don’t you think this is doing something to all of us?”

I guess that’s for me to answer. “Uh, bonded. Family, but way past family. And yes, Bink and Ben and me, we’re a marriage. And you ‘n’ Sara are a marriage. But all of us, well, I dunno if you call it a bigger marriage. I mean, there’s no legal way, just like me and Ben, but we know our hearts, me and Ben and Bink, and if we can say ‘marriage’ to us, then what’s to stop the five of us from thinking the same thing?”

“Hang on,” Bink interrupted. “I think I can see how this is going, but let me get ONE thing out there for clear. First marriage takes precedence.”

“I think I know what she means,” Sara said in response to Aunt Barb’s expression.

“What DO you mean,” Aunt Barb asked her daughter.

“I mean, that I don’t want to give up our boat trips, the three of us, and I don’t want my Ben doin’ either of you without ME in the vicinity. All five of us? Fine. Ben and either of y’all off alone. No way. MY Ben.”

“Our Ben,” I added. “But we’ll let you use ‘im.”

“He’s OUR Ben, too,” Sara said. “But I understand what you’re saying.”

“Everybody in one bed,” Ben said. “I love my girls. They get me. First and forever.”

Barb sighed. “It’s very complex. I would’ve never married Ben, and I love my Sara…” she caressed Sara’s blonde hair. “But I love everybody here, and heaven knows that sexually… wow!”

“But we were doing fine as two separate bunches,” Ben said.

“And we’ll keep doing that. Like y’all taking off on your expedition. We need to actually SEE that boat,” Barb said.

“When we get back,” Ben said. “I’ve been remiss. Y’all never acted like you cared.”

“How big’s the bed?” Sara giggled, relieving the tension still lingering.

“Queen-size,” Ben said.

“Ooooo, tight fit!” Sara tossed back.

So that’s what was going around in the subject of family relations when we set off for Key West.

Subject of conversation among the three of us, of course. Completely, well, almost, without sexual tension. Those are my two mates there and I will never look at either of them and not have my thoughts shaded by the wonders of our bodies together. But sex wasn’t urgent.

Bink. “Truth? I think this takes the suspense out of the situation.”

“Yeah?” Ben said. Sometimes he just lets her run free with an idea to see where it goes.

“Yeah. I mean, sometimes an ‘all-you-can-eat’ buffet is nice. Sometimes you want your meal prepared carefully and lovingly just for you.”

“Well, that pile is as close to ‘all-you-can-eat’ as I can imagine,” Ben said.

I squealed. “That’s horrible!”

“YOUR sister said it first.”

“I was using a metaphor. You took it someplace unintended,” Bink blurted. “Anyway… it’s fun, all five of us.”

I nodded. From a physical stimulation point of view, being in bed like that, no matter which way you turn, there’s something to lick or suck and somebody’s doing the same things to you with lips and tongue and hands and… well there’s only the ONE dick, and it’s the only one that will ever find itself in me, but you get the idea.

But that makes it sort of anonymous. And when it’s just me and Bink and Ben, it’s somehow completely intimate. I know whose mouth it is, or fingers, or tongue and I know what’s soft and reactive to my mouth and why I’m doing it.

We both looked toward Ben. “Gonna say something?” Bink asked. “Or are you speechless because it’s a whole evening of your dick never drying out…”

“…or seeing light of day,” I said. “Seee?!? Bink and me – we finish each other’s thoughts, too.”

“I’m afraid if I sound enthusiastic, y’all might get the idea that you’re not enough… You two, you’re more than any sane man can ever dream…”

“We know that,” Bink told him.

“And we know that your dick is almost on autopilot when you’re in the middle of that pile.”

“I don’t want to mess up what WE have,” Ben said. “I would’ve been happy with either of you…”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.