26 June 2009 - Cover

26 June 2009

Copyright© 2020 by Mustang

Chapter 8

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - On this day, Abby comforts Brad as he watches the 2009 National Hockey League entry draft on TV.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sports   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Group Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Abby couldn’t wait until bedtime to show her love and happiness for Brad being drafted into the NHL. She laid a lounger pad by the pool and led him to it. She took off his clothes, then he slipped off her top and skirt. Abby went to her knees, sucking on his cock until rock hard. She guided him to lay on her, then motioned his head down between her legs.

“Mmm, I love you eating my pussy!” She cooed, scruffing his hair.

“I see Abby isn’t wasting any time congratulating Brad on being drafted,” Vicky mentioned to Karen from the kitchen window.

“This is an exciting time for them,” Karen said, taking Vicky in her arms. “Do you realize how long it has been since we made love?”

“Far too long, and we should do something about that.”

“I agree.” Karen led her by the hand to the cabana, and soon, naked, they made love.

Brenda noticed that Brad was now fucking Abby and led Peter to the pool area, followed by Diane and Derek.

Dan entered the kitchen and noticed the three couples fucking by the pool. “I see our kids haven’t wasted much time celebrating,” he mentioned to Scott.

“I agree. Not only will Brad and Abby’s marriage make us in-laws, I think that Pete, Derek, Diane, and Brenda may end up together too.”

“That would be cause for a real celebration. Karen is planning a big party for the boys, and you know what that usually leads to.”

“A family orgy. She or Vicky will likely want us to give the other a blow job.”

“It has been a long time since we swallowed each other’s cum.”


They watched for a minute, then Jenny entered the kitchen. She gazed at the side profile of Dan in his Speedo, his cock barely covered by the material. Her eyes also took in the obvious bulge of Scott’s cock in the same-style suit. She went to Dan’s side and, lifting on her tiptoes, whispered, “I need you to fuck me, Daddy.”

“I will sometime today. Karen will likely organize a family orgy and you’ll have the opportunity to be fucked by one of the boys or men.”

“I’ve never been with another man, only you.”

“I love you, Jenny; however, you will someday have sex with another boy.”

“I know that, Daddy, but I want it to be only you for now.”

“You have quite the beautiful, young admirer,” Scott complimented, looking at her slender body clad in her thong bikini.

“Yes, I do.”

Jenny squeezes between him and the kitchen counter, giving him and Scott a great view down her low bikini top. She boldly guided his hand inside her top to feel her tit and the other one inside her thong.

“Love me, Daddy,” she said softly.

“I will for a few minutes; we’re expecting company for the day.” Dan gently rubbed her tiny bud until it was hard. A finger entered her pussy while his thumb excited her clit. Scott smiled, seeing her body react to Dan’s touch. Her hand went behind her, and he easily slipped his cock from his suit. Scott was able to briefly see her begin to stroke it, and he felt his cock stirring to life.


The front doorbell chimed, and Dan had to slip his moistened fingers from Jenny’s pussy and return his cock to his suit. He went to the door, his cock obviously swollen from being with his young lover. He recognized Frank through the stained-glass window and opened the door.

“I hope we’re not too early. Shirley was anxious to show you her new bikini, amongst other things,” Frank joked.

“No time is too early unless you can’t last long,” Dan joked, accepting his handshake. Dan’s eyes took in the fullness of Shirley’s breasts, barely contained in her white bikini top. Her eyes looked at the fullness of his cock hidden in his swimsuit, and Frank couldn’t help a jealous glance.

They stepped in, and he closed the door. She untied the wrap that doubled as a mini skirt, revealing the bottoms of her suit. “I told Shirley you’d love it on her.” Dan noticed the material sat high on her hips and plunged low, just above her pussy mound. She smiled at Dan and turned around. His eyes were greeted by two firm-looking cheeks that didn’t belong on a woman in her mid-forties.

“Do you like it?” She asked, giving him more than a friendly kiss.

“I like it very much; you have a great-looking ass! Though around here today, I can’t guarantee how long your sexy bikini will stay on you.”

“That’s what I’m hoping for,” his ear heard.

“I didn’t think men wore Speedos much anymore,” Shirley mentioned, looking at the outline of the hidden cock she wanted to fuck.

“The girls like to show me off, so to speak.”

“Where’s Karen?” Frank asked, only interested in fucking her.

“She and Vicky are in the pool cabana.” Just then, Karen entered from the patio door. Frank’s eyes lit up at her barely hidden figure.

Wendy, Tina, and Lisa came from the baby’s room. “Daniel, your two sons and two daughters sure take after you and love being on the boob,” Wendy joked.

Dan took Jenny aside to explain to her that he would be entertaining Shirley and other women. They will have their fun later.

Frank’s eyes widened at the sight of three beautiful women, whose breasts were barely hidden by their short, hemmed sundresses. He made the introductions to his wife.

“Dan, being around those babies of yours has me needing to have one with you,” Lisa quietly hinted.

“I’m ready when you are,” he grinned, hugging her close. “I wonder if my sperm count goes up being around my babies,” he joked.

“We’ll have to find out, then wait nine months.”

“Dan had twins with me and Karen, and twins with Tina,” Wendy explained to Shirley.

“You must have quite an accurate shot; I may have to try you out myself,” Shirley joked, and they laughed.

Dan led the way in pointing out the bar. “Help yourselves.”

“I think I will,” Shirley said, going to the table set up. She cracked open her small bottle of rye, took a large sip, and then made a drink. She looked at the three couples fucking by the pool.

“Please don’t be shocked at the scene of our kids fucking. Sex is quite common in our home,” Dan mentioned.

Karen waited for Frank while he changed into his swimsuit. Dan took Shirley’s hand, escorting her to their poolside paradise. They sat on the double-sized lounger, her eyes taking in the obvious size of his hidden cock. Dan looked at her body, appreciating her full breasts and the slope down her stomach to her pronounced pussy mound.

He led her to the pool, and they entered the pool and swam around for a moment. They swam for a few minutes, and then she came to him in the shallow end. “I like your bikini top; it looks so transparent when wet.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.