26 June 2009 - Cover

26 June 2009

Copyright© 2020 by Mustang

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - On this day, Abby comforts Brad as he watches the 2009 National Hockey League entry draft on TV.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sports   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Group Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Karen found Abby sitting beside Brad; the NHL draft was still going on. “I want to apologize for you catching me with Coach Stanton,” Abby whispered. Karen looked at Brad. “It’s okay, I told Brad you caught me trying to give Coach Stanton a blow job.”

“That’s okay, honey. Like I said, you should have taken Frank to the bathroom to give him a blow job. As it is, I finished what you started,” she smiled. “We’ll go to the store in a few minutes.”


“I have other business to attend to, so I should be going. There is a lot of planning to do for the rookies.” Glenn announced. Everyone said their thanks and goodbyes to Frank and Glenn. “There is one more thing I have for you, Brad,” Glenn said, opening a small package. He took out a red T-shirt and held it up for Brad. ‘Property of the Ottawa Senators,’ it had stencilled on the front in white lettering with the Senator crest below. And ‘Training Camp 2009.’ was on the back.

“This is the real deal, not something you can buy at Walmart,” he grinned.

“Thank you, Mr. Easton; I’ll wear it with pride.” Brad smiled, taking the shirt from him.

“Are you going to watch the rest of the draft today?” Glenn asked him.

“Yes, I am.”

“I hoped you’d say so. In that case, here is another package. I want you to open it at the end of round seven; you’ll know what to do.”

“Do you want the sweater and ball cap back?”

“No, they’re yours to keep,” Glenn replied, shaking Brad’s hand. “You can expect a phone call from General Manager Murry once the draft is completed. He likes to give every rookie a personal call if they’re not at the draft. Having met you, I have a really good feeling about you, and if I’m right, we just stole you from under the nose of twenty-nine NHL teams.”

“You’re making my skin tingle with excitement.”

“And so it should. Whether you play or not, one thing you can always be proud of is that you were drafted by an NHL team.” Frank and Glenn said their goodbyes and commented on Dan’s lucky lifestyle on the drive back to Belleville.


After Frank and Glenn left, Brad was mauled again by all the girls. He was kissed, fondled, and poked. While being kissed, his hands were put down the front of two bikini bottoms and urged to finger the unknown pussies. He was lucky to escape with his clothes still on.

He had a real interest in the NHL draft now and managed to escape to his bedroom, where he looked up the Senators web site to see when they were drafting in each round. He found that after he was drafted, Ottawa would select numbers 100 in the fourth round, 130 and 146 in the fifth round, 160 in the sixth round, and 190 and 191 in the final, seventh round. He returned to the rec room to watch the remainder of the draft on the big TV.


“Dan, Abby, and I are going to get some more groceries.”

“I’ve been meaning to talk to you about Shelby. I’m thinking of putting it up for sale.”

“For sale? I thought you loved that car,” she countered.

“I do like it a lot. I don’t drive it much now, and if I were to have a fun car for the long term, I’d prefer to have a ‘69 Mustang Mach 1. I love the lines of that car and have seen several at car shows. I’ve been searching for ‘69 Mustangs in Autotrader magazine and other sites, and there are a number of them for sale. I’m sure I can get one for the same money I paid for the Shelby, maybe even less.”

“Do you want me to buy a ‘for sale’ sign while we’re out?”

“Yes. I’ll make up an information sheet to place in the window.”


Karen made a quick shopping list and, keeping on her bikini top, changed into her shortest mini skirt, minus her panties as usual. She and Abby drove into town.

“We sure are having a very eventful day with Brad and Jake being drafted,” Abby commented. Karen smiled, placing her right hand high on Abby’s slender left leg. Abby guided Karen’s hand to her waiting bare pussy.

“I wish the car was automatic so you could finger my pussy all the time.”

“Unfortunately, Shelby’s only come in standard transmissions,” Karen remarked.


Karen and Abby welcomed the cool air conditioning of the grocery store. There is always something attractive about a woman having her sunglasses propped on top of her head. Abby pushed the shopping cart while Karen picked out the items they needed. Eyes were turning in every direction watching those two gorgeous, sexy, short-skirt-clad women walk up and down the isles.

They knew their appearance was attracting attention and returned the smiles of the guys they met in the aisles, much to the scorn of the women they were with. A slight lean over to look at a package would give anyone watching a good view down their low-cut top.

“Mom, I love watching you show the cheeks of your pretty ass when you reach up high for things off the shelf,” Abby smiled.

“Same with me, and so do the rest of the guys in here,” Karen replied, lightly touching Abby’s face. With the next isle empty, they stole a quick, loving the feel of each other’s bare ass.

“Next on the list is BBQ sauce,” Karen said, stopping in the adjacent row. She and Abby both sorted through their purses.

“I’ve got a coupon for that!” They both said it in unison. They laughed at their common thinking. “Even married to a millionaire, you still use coupons?” Abby asked.

“Old habit, I guess. Money was pretty tight for Vicky, Diane, Brenda, Brad, and me for several years,” she remembered.

“Dad, let me keep the money I saved using coupons when I’d shop for the family,” Abby mentioned.


Their shopping task was complete; they stood in line for the cashier, and every guy took pleasure in gazing at their sensual figures. In the parking lot, Abby and Karen slowly put the groceries in the trunk. The guys who happened to walk by got the view of a lifetime. Each one’s pussy lips smiled from between their ass cheeks when they bent over.

They sparked the interest of several, holding hands while they walked to the Dollar Store to buy a ‘for sale’ sign. She placed the sign in the lower corner of the front window.

“I’ll stop for gas on the way home,” Karen commented.

“Do you always wear a short skirt and no panties when you get gas?” Abby asked.

“I sure do, even in the winter. I usually show the attendant my bare pussy and finger myself a little for him. I must have the cleanest windshield in Trenton!” She kidded, and Abby laughed. Sitting in the Shelby, Abby returned Karen’s fingers to her pussy.

“I’ll have to try that one too, but you know what, Mom...”

Karen looked at Abby. “What is it, honey?”

“I already love you calling me Mom.” Karen’s eyes gleamed as she removed her right fingers from Abby’s pussy.

“Mom, you can show yourself to more guys if you pump the gas yourself. Just put in the gas really slowly. That gives you more time to be friendly with whoever is there at the time. Your skirt is so short you don’t have to bend over very much to show your bare ass or pussy,” Abby explained.

“Hey, I never thought of it like that. I love how your dirty, sexy mind works, Abby. You’re going to be a perfect married slut and fit in with our family just fine.”

“Thanks for the compliment,” she smiled as Karen drove to the gas station.

“I’ll clean the windshield and lights while you put in the gas.” Abby offered.

“But the windows are already clean.” Karen smiled at her.

“The guys watching us won’t know that,” she grinned. Karen started up the gas pump, filling the Shelby as slowly as possible. She leaned over a little more on one leg, revealing the bottom of her ass cheeks. She spread her legs a bit wider, and her pussy lips showed between her cute ass cheeks. Only ten dollars had gone in so far.

“It sure is hot out, isn’t it?” A voice spoke behind her. Karen glanced over her right shoulder to see a long-haired guy about forty smiling and looking at her ass.

“It sure is hot out. I’d go around naked if I thought the police wouldn’t catch me again,” she replied. She adjusted her stance to give him a better view of her ass and tits.

“I wouldn’t mind seeing that. I see your car is for sale. Do you come with the car?”

“You couldn’t afford me, and besides, I usually cum in the car, not with it.”

The guy inside the store usually pumps the gas for Karen. He was sad that he wasn’t out there but was enjoying the double-bill show anyway. The close-circuit video in high definition gave him a perfect, multi-angle view of Karen and Abby. A little touch on the zoom gave him close-up views of them, as if he were standing right next to them.

Abby shook off the extra water from the squeegee and reached as far across the driver’s window as she could with her right arm. Her shoulder blades and bareback accented her arm movements. The spaghetti straps on her low top never stayed in place, giving her a bare-shoulder, sexy look.

“Holy fuck, Abby, your skirt came right up to show your bare ass!” Karen exclaimed with pleasure.

“I know I can feel the sun and all the hot eyes looking at my bare ass,” she replied. As Karen reached twenty dollars, Abby walked out of her way to pass Karen. She teasingly gave her a light kiss on the cheek, her left fingertip tracing across her hip and ass.

On the passenger side, Abby again reached as far as she could. She overlapped the other side, only caring about the guys watching her. Her cute ass was facing the street, and it didn’t take long to hear the chirp of tires as a guy almost rear-ended the car in front of him. The guy’s wife slapped his arm while looking at Abby’s bare ass.

“Watch it, Abby, honey, or that pretty little ass of yours is going to cause a serious car accident,” Karen joked.

“Imagine the pile-up I’d cause if I showed them my pussy,” she smiled.


Brad’s eyes grew wide from looking at the TV, and he hurried up the stairs to the kitchen. “Mr. Kendall, come quick! You’ve got to see this on TV!” Scott joined Brad, wondering what was so important.


The pump was now at thirty dollars. Abby dampened several pieces of paper towel and went to the front of the Shelby. She leaned over at the waist, her pussy lips catching sunshine and her tits visible under her low top. She wiped off the headlights, fog lights, and turn signals. Like the others watching, Karen also enjoyed the view of Abby’s ass and tits. She then went to the backlights. The pump cut off at thirty-five dollars as Abby cleaned the rear lights.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.