26 June 2009 - Cover

26 June 2009

Copyright© 2020 by Mustang

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - On this day, Abby comforts Brad as he watches the 2009 National Hockey League entry draft on TV.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sports   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Group Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

After a few minutes of talking with Glenn, Frank stepped out of the patio door and viewed the Hayward’s indoor poolside paradise. Karen followed him, standing close to his left.

“Our little piece of paradise,” she smiled, pressing her right tit to his left arm, and he glanced down the cleavage of her skimpy bikini top.

“How is Shirley doing?” She asked.

“Fine thanks.”

“We haven’t seen you both for a while now.”

“The playoffs and offseason for hockey can be pretty busy.”

“I know Shirley likes to come over for a swim and to be close to Dan,” she mentioned.

“I notice that when she gets a few drinks into her, she teases and flirts with him a lot.”

“It isn’t anything against you. It makes her feel that she’s attractive and desirable to another man, especially Dan, instead of the same old routine of kids, dirty laundry, and dirty dishes. I don’t mind her flirting with Dan, and you shouldn’t either. I hope Shirley doesn’t mind me flirting with you either. I mean, I’ve been pretty obvious some times, letting you see my tits and bare pussy.”

“Maybe because I don’t say anything about her flirting with Dan. She’s so self-conscious of her figure.”

“Shirley has a great shape on her; she just has big muscles, that is all,” Karen supported.

“I keep telling her that. I’ve tried to convince her to buy a new bathing suit, but she’s hesitant to wear a bikini. I tell her she’d look so sexy in one.”

“I bet she would, especially with those big tits of hers. I bet you she’d get that bikini in a heartbeat if she knew she could wear it and show it off for Dan,” Karen. smiled.

“You’re probably right.”

“Dan and I are so grateful for your coaching Brad and helping him get drafted by Ottawa.”

“It was my pleasure; he’s a really good player.”

“I’d love to show you our gratitude if it’s alright,” she smiled, pressing her tit more to him and putting her right arm around his waist.

“That isn’t necessary,” he reluctantly replied.

“Maybe it is necessary, and I won’t take no for an answer, just like Abby,” she winked. “Come on, let me show you the cabana,” she said, taking his left hand and walking briskly before they could be spotted.

‘Hayward’s Haven’ was scrolled on an old-looking sign above the cabana opening. The three walls were made of bamboo, with a small window in each wall. A sign joked,’If You Can Grow Em, Show Em, Girls Go Topless After 9.’

“Does the sign mean nine in the morning or nine at night?” Frank joked.

“That depends if the little kids are around or not,” she winked. Another sign said, ‘No Fucking In The Hot Tub,’ and another said, ‘Swallow, Do Not Spit.’ There was also a small bar and a fridge. Several decorations and tropical-coloured lights gave the cabana a festive atmosphere.

At the open entrance, she turned and put her arms around his neck, rubbing her tits back and forth across his chest, then kissed him. “I guess I’m being a bit of a tease with my tits and flirting with you. But I think you like me teasing you ever since the night Dan proposed to me at the game and I showed you my tits and bare pussy.”

“I figured you opened your legs for me, but I wasn’t sure.”

“Oh, I did alright; you were the only one I was looking at!”

“That night I fucked Shirley thinking about you,” Frank confessed.

“Thank you for the compliment. I’ve thought of you some times when Dan fucked me or ate my pussy,” she revealed. “There were the other times you’d drop by to talk hockey with Brad. I made sure I wore a low top with no bra on and or a short skirt with no panties. I’d sit so you had a clear view of my bare pussy.”

“I came by more than I had to because of you, Wendy, and Tina, and now you might have another woman living with you?”

Lisa and her girls are very special to us. Lisa calls Dan her husband when they go out, and the girls call him Daddy. As far as we’re concerned, they are his wife and children.”

“You sure made it hard to talk to Brad,” he said, putting a friendly left arm around her waist.

“I love making guys hard,” she said coyly. “But I hate being a cock teaser or a pussy teaser and not doing anything about it,” she said, undoing her bikini top. Frank’s eyes widened at the sight of Karen’s bare tits.

“I’m not sure if I should be doing this, with you being one of my players’ moms. I could get fired if anyone found out,” he said, peering around.

“Oh, come on now, we’re more than just coaches and hockey moms; we’re friends too. Besides, I’m sure you’ve had your share of hockey moms and young girl hockey groupies to fuck.”

“Yes, but how did you know?” he asked.

“Just a guess. Go ahead; I know you’ve wanted to feel my tits, so now is your chance,” she offered, sticking out her chest. Frank glanced around to see if anyone was in sight.

“Go ahead; no one can see us.” He hesitantly raised his right hand, lightly fondling her left tit. “Oh, come on now; you can do better than that!” She challenged. “Does Shirley like you to feel her tits rough?”

“Yes, she does.”

“So feel my tits rough; they won’t fall off.”

Karen took his right hand and placed it on the tie of her string bikini bottoms. He pulled the tie, and her bottoms undid falling to the floor. Frank slid his palm down her shaved mound as she spread her legs for him. Two middle fingers spread her lips, finding her very wet inside. He began to finger her pussy and feel her tits.

Frank felt her tits, and she pressed them against his hands. “Ah, that’s much better,” she sighed. With Frank’s hands busy, Karen put her right hand down on his crotch. She rubbed and gripped his cock, then unzipped his fly. Her hand made its way into the opening and fumbled with his cock. She released his cock into the cabana light. “Not too bad,” she commented, looking down at the growing member in her hand. Karen eyed her prize, then started stroking his cock.

“I’m afraid of leaving a mess on the ground if you jerk me off.”

“Oh, but I’m not going to jerk you off, and there won’t be any mess to clean up,” she predicted, going to her knees. “I’m going to finish off what Abby started.”

She sucked the head of Frank’s cock into her mouth, and stroke by stroke, she took it to his balls. “Oh fuck!” He exclaimed. She moaned softly, sending vibrations through his cock. Frank’s head was on a swivel, checking every possible direction for someone to see Karen giving him a blow job.

“I bet you’ve wanted me to do this since the first time we met,” she offered, taking a breath.

“You bet I have!” He still looked around, sure that someone was going to interrupt them. “Don’t worry, I told Dan I’m giving you a blow job; that’s why he and Wendy are keeping Glenn busy, so just relax and enjoy; I know I certainly am. I love giving blow jobs, and I swallow every time!” She smiled, looking up at him. As she sucked his cock, she undid his pants, cupping his bare ass in her hands.

Frank put his hands on her head, feeling her movements. Karen loved it when guys would put their hands on her head while she sucked them off. The same was true when she’d eat a woman’s pussy. Frank was in heaven; Shirley sucked him off fairly often, but he could tell that Karen was an expert cock sucker.

He looked around again to make sure no one was watching. He noticed the three walls adorned with a few pictures and three blank screens. Karen noticed Frank looking at the walls. “We used to have a lot of pictures of Dan with girls, me with guys, Wendy with guys, and the kids with friends. They took up so much of the walls that we couldn’t see the walls. Dan bought three twelve-inch by twelve-inch digital picture frames. They were expensive but well worth it because the memory card can hold hundreds of our pictures,” she explained.

Karen picked up a remote control and started up the screens. The nearest showed Dan smiling in his red Speedo with his right arm around a smiling bikini-clad Karen. Each picture lasted five seconds, then showed another. He recognized Karen, Wendy, Vicky, Abby, Diane, Brenda, and Cathy, but not the other women. The series showed the same woman topless, with Dan caressing her bare right tit.

The next screen of pictures had Karen smiling in her sexy bikini with her right arm around a smiling guy. The same kind of second picture showed Karen topless with the guy’s left hand holding her left tit. Frank knew Dan, Scott, and Ben. He raised his eyebrows, seeing Brad holding his mom’s left tit. The next screen of pictures showed Wendy smiling in her skimpy bikini with her arms around Dan. The second picture in the frame showed Wendy also topless, with Dan’s left hand holding her left tit. Again, she saw Dan, Scott, Ben, and Brad, but the others were strangers. Frank was surprised to see Brad feeling Wendy’s tit.

The next screen of pictures showed either Karen or Wendy with the others, Vicky, Diane, and Brenda. Wendy was with the same woman as Abby. There were also three beautiful, sexy teenagers about Abby’s age. Several other women were pretty, but he didn’t know them. Every woman wore a sexy, skimpy bikini. The second picture in each frame showed both women topless, hugging with one’s bare tit pressing against the other’s.

Another series of pictures shows Dan with Tina and, more recently, Lisa. Each was topless, with Dan including Lisa’s girls.

Frank turned his head, looking over each picture again and again. “You sure have quite a collection of family and friend pictures,” he observed. “Do all the women have to wear a bikini?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.