26 June 2009 - Cover

26 June 2009

Copyright© 2020 by Mustang

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - On this day, Abby comforts Brad as he watches the 2009 National Hockey League entry draft on TV.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sports   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Group Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

The red light went out, and Glenn removed his headset, followed by Frank and Brad. They shook his hand, congratulating him again. Dan and Karen also hugged their son, proud of his accomplishment.

Abby jumped into Brad’s arms, wrapping her legs around his waist and taking his Senator’s cap and placing it on her head backwards. “My man is in the NHL!” She exclaimed with a triumphant right fist into the air, kissing him.

She slid down his front, her feet touching the floor, and she rubbed the Senators crest on the front of Brad’s jersey. Her skirt did the opposite, sliding up her thighs and giving those who looked a clear view of her shaved pussy and most of her bare ass. No one said a word, enjoying the sight of Abby. Her skirt stayed up as she gave Frank and Glenn a big thank-you hug and kiss on the cheek. They put their hands politely on her waist, feeling her breasts press against them.

“Abby is sort of overexposed, isn’t she?” Frank whispered to Dan as he stole glances at her bare pussy.

“So she is; I’m not going to tell her to cover up, are you?” Dan spoke quietly.

“No way!” He said, his eyes lingering on her young pussy. Derek and Pete certainly weren’t going to say anything either, forgetting for the moment that Abby is their sister.

“Abby always likes to keep her pussy shaved bare,” Brenda whispered to Pete.

“And how would you know that?” He asked.

“That is for me to know and you to wonder about,” she smiled.

Abby continued to walk around the room with her skirt hiked up high, with everyone taking glances at her young, bare pussy. She wasn’t going to pull down her skirt unless someone in the room did it for her.

“I’m going to thank Mr. Easton a little more personally,” Abby said to Brad. She went over, kissed Glenn on the cheek, and hugged him.

“I want to thank you for drafting my Brad,” she said, putting her arms around his neck. He put his hands on her tiny waist, trying to keep her a little distant from him. She flattened her firm tits against his chest. She took his right hand and placed it on her left tit. He took his hand away, returning it to her waist.

Determined, she then took his right hand and slid it down to her bare thigh, then over to the heat of her pussy. “I may be young, but I know how to please a man. Feel how wet I am,” she whispered in his ear, urging his fingers between her pussy lips.

Glenn looked frantically around to see if anyone was watching him. “I shouldn’t be doing this,” he cautioned.

“I see Abby hasn’t wasted any time thanking Glenn,” Dan said to Karen. They both saw her holding Glenn’s right hand between her legs.

“I could lose my job and my marriage, and I love both,” he said, returning his hand to her waist. “Abby, dear, I appreciate the interest, and under different circumstances, I wouldn’t have stopped you. No offence; I’m very flattered. Thank you, but ... no thanks,” Glenn said. He kissed her forehead, then backed away from her. Vicky was the one to finally pull down the hem of her skirt.

As the phones in the house continued to ring and chirp, everyone posed for group pictures with Brad in his Ottawa Senators hockey sweater and cap.


“Mom, if it’s alright, we’re going into town and having some ice cream!” Diane said for the four.

“Scott, can you, Vicky, and the boys stay for a BBQ and swim later on?” Karen asked.

“Only if we can all swim naked,” Vicky teased.

“I don’t think anyone would want to see me and my big belly naked,” Wendy suggested.

“You look fantastic pregnant, and I’d love to see you swim naked,” Dan complimented.

“Only if you do too, honey,” she teased.

“That and more, if you want,” he smiled, hugging her.

Glenn and Frank said nothing, only looking at the women in the room, scantily dressed, and imagining all of them swimming naked.

Scott, Vicky, and Wendy again congratulated Brad: “I hope you’ll have enough stamina in you for the rest of the weekend?” Abby whispered to Brad.

“Why is that?” Brad questioned.

“I’m going to ask Karen, Vicky, Wendy, Lisa, Diane, and Brenda to each give you a congratulation fuck for being drafted. I’m sure they won’t turn me down, and I know you won’t refuse fucking each one,” she whispered.

“You want me to fuck other women before we’re married?”

“And likely afterwards too. At least we’ll keep to family and friends for now. If I ever think having sex with others would threaten our marriage, we’ll stop it.”

Dan and Wendy thanked Frank and Glenn again. She gave them both ample opportunity to look down her low top. Karen joined her, letting Frank and Glenn look at well-breasted bookends. Vicky, Tina, and Lisa also joined in, keeping their eyes moving back and forth.

Dan’s cell phone chirped again, and he answered it. He moved off into a corner, talking away. “When does Brad need to be in Ottawa?” Karen asked Glenn.

“Probably after he gets married for a physical. The other players will report for a Conditioning Camp after the long weekend in August,” he replied.

“Brad and Abby could go to Ottawa later on as part of their honeymoon,” she added.

“We’ll give them the royal tour,” Glenn agreed.


“That was Alex Harper on the phone, Brad’s agent,” Dan said, kissing Karen on the cheek. “She’s so happy for Brad and Jake and can hardly wait to see us again.”

“Alex Harper is Brad’s agent?” Glenn asked.

“Yes, she is, and she’s Jake’s agent too.”

“I’ve heard that she’s good!” Glenn commented.

“Yes, is she ever good, as an agent, I mean?” Dan remembered. Glenn didn’t need to know that Karen, Wendy, and Dan negotiated a great deal between the bedsheets with Alex. “I’m sure she’ll be in contact with the Senators soon about Brad.”

Brad busied himself, continuing to watch the draft and answer the numerous phone calls and emails he received.

“Way to go, buddy! We both got drafted by the same team!” Jake texted.

Wendy’s phone chirped next. “Wendy, honey, it’s Kelly. I just heard about Brad getting drafted by Ottawa. First, it was Jake, and now Brad. I’m so happy for him, you, and Dan.”

“Hi honey, thank you so much for the call. Yes, we are all so excited too. It looks like we’re going to have a big celebration with a BBQ and all-night swimming.”

“It’s a good day for it.”

“You and Doug haven’t seen our new home. If you’re not doing anything, why don’t you both come over for supper and swimming and maybe some good adult fun?” She hinted

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.