26 June 2009 - Cover

26 June 2009

Copyright© 2020 by Mustang

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - On this day, Abby comforts Brad as he watches the 2009 National Hockey League entry draft on TV.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sports   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Group Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

“They’re back from commercials with more of the second round!” Brad yelled, looking at the giant TV screen. From the second round on, drafted players’ names were announced at each team’s table, making the proceedings flow faster.

Everyone inside found a seat and watched. Frank was carrying a black briefcase and placed it beside him. Any tugging by the girls in their short hems for any half-hearted sense of modesty was a waste of time.

The TV camera focused on the team making the next selection.

“With the thirty-seventh pick, Anaheim Ducks selects from the Brampton Battalion of the Ontario Hockey League, defenseman Mat Clark,” the general manager announced.

“Good for Mat. He’s a tough defenseman to play against,” Brad complimented.

“Dallas, you’re next,” Deputy Commissioner Wilson said.

“The Dallas Stars select, with the thirty-eighth pick, from the United States Hockey League’s Des Moines Buccaneers, Alex Chaisson,” Dallas’s coach said.

“I never heard of him before,” Dan remarked.

“He played for the USA at the Worlds, hard checker,” Brad answered. Frank noted the knowledge Brad remembered of different opponents.

“Okay, Ottawa, it’s your turn,” Deputy Commissioner Wilson said.

“We are happy to select, thirty-ninth overall, from the Bellville Falcons of the OHL, forward, Jake Campbell!” GM Bryan Murray announced.

“Yahoo!” Brad shrieked, jumping up from his seat with some discomfort. Wendy jumped up too, yelling at the top of her lungs and holding her right side. They hugged as everyone applauded and celebrated. Sarg and Major, lying by the couch, joined the excitement with happy chirps and barks.

“My boy is in the NHL!” Wendy exclaimed, punching the air above her in celebration.

“I’m so happy for you, honey!” Karen said, hugging her breast to breast. Dan also congratulated Wendy with more than just a friendly kiss. Brad felt jealous yet excited for his close friend. Tina and Lisa also kissed her, gave her a hug, and then sat beside Dan.

Wendy watched Jake being congratulated by his dad, Connie, and Tiffany. It should have been her with them in Montreal, not Connie. Then all she had to do was look at Dan, envision their baby asleep upstairs, and rub her stomach to realize life had worked out far better for her.

Jake’s cell phone was too busy to accept calls, so Brad sent him a text: “Congratulations, Jake. I knew you could do it, Ottawa; that’s a great, great team!! Close to home. I hope I’ll get a free ticket to watch you play against Toronto or Montreal someday! LOL! Way to go, buddy! I’m so proud of you! I love you, my brother!”

The sudden outburst caused crying from upstairs: “Oh, oh, that did it!” Wendy said, her cell phone, beginning an hour-long stream of congratulations for Jake. “Both our twins are awake,” Wendy mentioned. “Come on, Tina, feeding time again.”

Frank wrinkled his brow, wondering why Wendy referred to the twins as our twins. “It’s pretty nuts around here with our four babies. Tina and Dan’s twins, and another pair on the way with Wendy,” Karen commented. “But we are all happy together and love the commotion.”

“Brad, do you want to call the others in for lunch?” Karen asked.

“Sure Mom,” Brad opened the patio door, cupped his hands around his mouth, and bellowed. “Hey everyone, Jake just got drafted by Ottawa, and it’s time for lunch!”

“Be right there!” Diane yelled from the cabana. Derek ran out, grabbing Diane and Brenda’s bikini tops from beside the pool.

A few moments later, Abby got a text from Tiffany: “Jake got drafted by Ottawa!” She wrote in big, bold letters.

“We’re watching the broadcast on TV. I’m so happy for you, honey, and I’m jealous too. I can hardly wait to celebrate with you!”


Diane, Brenda, Pete, and Derek came in breathless and towelling off from another quick dip in the pool. Frank and Glenn couldn’t take their eyes off the two girls. Their bikini tops barely held in their ample breasts; nipples rock sold from excitement and cool water. Their normal bras and panties covered them more than their bikinis did.

“You’ve met our daughters Diane and Brenda before when Dan proposed to me at the Falcon’s game,” Karen recalled to Frank.

“I certainly have,” he replied, admiring their nearly naked bodies.

“Do you remember Brad’s hockey coach, Frank Stanton?”

“Hi, Mr. Stanton,” they replied, smiling a little seductively. He shook their hands quickly, admiring a closer view of their tits. Frank looked at Karen, Vicky, Wendy, Tina, Lisa, Diane, Brenda, and Abby. Every one of them was a Penthouse magazine-worthy model.

“I know you remember Peter with the Frontenacs, and Derek plays for the Oshawa Generals,” Scott introduced.

“Yes, I know; they’re regular enemies of ours. Having two sons in the OHL, I bet it’s quite a game when they play each other,” Frank commented.

“I told them, if you fight each other in a game, then you’ll both answer to me!” Abby kidded, and everyone laughed. “And they did fight once!”

“This is Glenn Easton from the National Sports Network. He’s taping a special about CHL coaches,” Frank explained.

Glenn whispered in Frank’s ear, “What a coincidence! We didn’t know that the Kendall’s knew the Hayward’s this well!”

“They’ll be related as brothers-in-law when Brad and Abby get married,” Frank informed him.

“So Jake got drafted by Ottawa; good for him!” Derek offered.

“He was picked thirty-ninth overall. Jake and I played against each other for years before the Falcons drafted us. Ottawa is getting a really good two-way left winger in him. Peter and Derek hope to be drafted today too,” Brad added. Frank and Glenn gave each other a silent grin.

“It sure is crowded around here,” Frank observed.

“I know, but we love it. Dan, Wendy, Tina, Lisa, and I and the kids are so happy. I’ll give you a tour later, if you like,” Karen smiled.

Everyone enjoyed the noon meal, talked about hockey, and watched the remainder of the second round of the draft. Diane, Brenda, Derek, and Peter headed back to the pool for more sexy fun. Sarg and Major sat patiently waiting for their normal tidbits of human food. Jennifer was constantly with Dan, giving him sneak peeks at an available nipple.

“Chicago, you’re next to select,” the Deputy Commissioner said.

“Thank you. With the fifty-ninth pick, the Chicago Black Hawks are proud to select from the Belleville Falcons defenseman Mario Giroux!”

“Yeah, way to go, Mario!” Brad exclaimed. “That makes three Falcons drafted!”


The draft was now well into the third round. The only name Brad recognized was Taylor Beck, who played for the Guelph Storm and was picked seventieth by Nashville.

“The seventy-first pick goes to Edmonton,” Commissioner Fielder said.

“Edmonton selects from Minnesota high school defenseman Tony Hesketh,” their GM announced.

Brad was becoming a little dejected, and Abby, sensing his mood, hugged him, smiled, and kissed him. She always had that magical touch to make him feel better whenever he was down. He stood, starting to head up the stairs to the fridge for another drink.

“There has been another trade!” The Deputy Commissioner announced. The fans cheered, always liking to witness NHL trades firsthand. Brad turned and sat down, with Abby taking his right hand. “Nashville trades the seventy-second pick in this year’s draft to Ottawa in exchange for a sixth-round pick in this year’s draft and a sixth-round pick in 2010.”

“The Ottawa Senators had traded away their third-round pick to Nashville last year, leaving them without a pick in this round,” Ken Morrison commented.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.