26 June 2009 - Cover

26 June 2009

Copyright© 2020 by Mustang

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - On this day, Abby comforts Brad as he watches the 2009 National Hockey League entry draft on TV.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sports   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Group Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Dan woke up to the familiar sensation of a warm mouth sucking on his cock, but whose mouth was it? Each of his girls had a slightly different technique, and most times he could guess correctly who it was.

“Thank you, Tina. Waking me up by sucking on my cock is far better than any alarm clock.”

“You’re welcome, my love. I have a reason for getting your cock hard.”

“Such as?” He asked, kissing her.

“You know how we enjoy having morning sex.”

“I barely remember; it’s been so long,” he joked.

“It hasn’t been that long,” she smiled, playfully slapping his shoulder.

“It sure feels like it.”

“It’s been ten weeks since I had our babies, and yesterday I had an appointment with Dr. Clements.”

“Are you okay?” He asked, turning onto his side to face her.

“I’m completely healed, inside and out!”

“That’s good to hear.”

“So ... you know how we like to have morning sex?”

Dan’s eyes widened, and he smiled. “Do I ever!” He moved gently between her legs, and she rubbed his semi-hard cock against her slit.


Today is a hot, humid scorcher with clear skies and a high of thirty-three degrees Celsius. At eleven in the morning, it was already twenty-nine degrees. Brad was wearing his long-legged swim trunks, and Abby looked her usual sexy self, braless, in a light green, very low-cut tank top and white mini skirt. Like the other women in the family, she rarely wore panties under her skirts. Her small white bikini was waiting to get wet, then taken off in the swimming pool.

Dan, Karen, Wendy, Scott, and Vicky were in the kitchen busy making snacks for everyone, while Tina was in the bedroom nursing her twin babies. Lisa, Hanna, and Jenny set up and arranged extra chairs for the large family gathering.

The hot, humid weather has the girls wearing as little clothing as possible, much to Dan, Brad, and Scott’s appreciation. Wendy’s ex-husband, Dave, and his girlfriend took Jake to Montreal for the NHL entry draft. Jake was predicted by the hockey pundits to be drafted high in the second round.


“I’m surprised that Brad is watching the NHL entry draft considering he’s fallen off the prospect list,” Scott commented, pouring cold drinks for everyone.

“He’s watching it mainly because of Jake, Scott Warren, Mario Giroux, and a few others he knows from playing against them in the OHL. Jake and Brad played hockey against each other for a lot of years, and of course, now they have spent the past two years with the Falcons. And with him and Timmy living here now with Wendy, they’re just like brothers,” Dan replied.

“I still can’t believe that every NHL team overlooked drafting Brad just because of his liver operation. He would have been a solid top-five pick or possibly a third pick in the first round. Did you even get one call about him?” Scott wondered.

“I did receive a call from one team.” Everyone paused and looked at him. “Last week, a scout with the Ottawa Senators called me and asked a few questions about Brad and the name of the doctor who did his liver operation. I never heard anything more from them. I chose not to say anything to anyone or Brad, fearing I might get his hopes up.”

“Yes, it was probably best not to tell him,” Karen lamented.


Brad had watched with great interest the first round of the draft and was very excited for his teammate, Scott Warren, who was drafted twenty-sixth overall by the Ottawa Senators. He felt pangs of jealousy but also pride as he watched Scott stand on the stage amongst the Senators’ staff and put on the Ottawa hockey sweater.

Pete, Derek, Diane, and Brenda continued horsing around in the swimming pool. “Have you noticed that my brothers and your sisters sure are having fun dating?” Abby asked Brad as she looked out the patio doors.

“I think they are too,” he agreed. “It looks like Brenda and Pete have paired off, and Diane and Derek hang together.” He had his right hand under Abby’s top, feeling her right tit, while no one was around.

“Look at them now. Diane and Brenda are both taking turns giving Pete and Derek blow jobs,” she mentioned.

“Probably a contest to see which brother can last the longest or which sister can suck the best cock,” he joked.

Abby led him back to the couch, where she put her left leg over Brad’s right and guided his hand up her leg and under her short skirt. He could feel the warmth from her bare pussy as she urged his fingers to go exploring. She enjoyed Brad fingering her with his thumb, and she sucked his tongue into her mouth.

Wendy came down the stairs carrying a tray of sandwiches and noticed them. She stopped three steps down and enjoyed the scene below her. She could see Brad’s right thumb going in and out of Abby’s pussy and looked forward to him fucking her soon.

Abby caught sight of Wendy when they broke their kiss. “Don’t let me stop you. I love watching you two make out.” Abby urged Brad’s thumb to continue, “Mind if I join you?”

“Of course you can.” Abby smiled. Wendy sat on Brad’s left and put her right leg over his. She pulled up her short skirt, showing him her bare pussy.

“I’ll have what Abby is having, please,” she smiled. Brad was more than willing to have both his thumbs busy. “One thing I’m enjoying right now about being pregnant is that I’m fucking horny as hell. I can’t get enough cock and pussy,” she hinted to them.


“Welcome to day two of the National Sports Network’s coverage of the NHL entry draft, 2009 edition, from Montreal’s Bell Center. I’m Ken Morrison, your host, along with John Clarke, three-time Stanley Cup champion with Edmonton and two with Detroit, and Wade Armstrong four-time Cup champion with two in Detroit, Tampa Bay, and Chicago, one each.”

The main floor of the Bell Centre was painted in a variety of colours of the thirty NHL teams, and the seats were filled with wishful players and families. and hockey fans were the backdrop for the three announcers.

“So tell me, my learned colleagues, were there any surprises in yesterday’s draft picks from round one?” Ken asked.

“It was no surprise that John Tavares was a lock-in for the 1st pick overall going to the New York Islanders, with Victor Hedman, Matt Duchene, Evader Kane, and Brayden Schenn rounding out the top five,” John commented.

“It would have been a very interesting draft to see where Brad Hayward of the Belleville Falcons would have been selected had he not undergone career-ending surgery,” Ken mentioned.

“What surprised me the most was Scott Warren, defenseman for the Bellville Falcons. He was Ottawa’s second, first-round pick at twenty-sixth overall. His excellent play for Bellville at the 2008 Memorial Cup win and this year’s solid play at the Top Prospects game and playoffs had undoubtedly moved him up from being a second-round pick,” Wade added.

“But could this be the year of the centerman? Thirteen of the thirty picks in the first round have been centermen,” Ken remarked.


“Brad, they said your name!” Abby exclaimed.

“Yeah, and for the wrong reasons! It should have been me going fifth overall to Los Angeles, not Brayden Schenn.” He immediately regretted his comment. “I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have said that.”

“You were being honest about your feelings, and I respect that, Brad. It proves once more just how much you love me and the sacrifice you made saving my life.”

“There was no doubt in my mind what I had to do. The end of my hockey career is a small price to pay for having you alive and well and about to become my wife,” he said, kissing her.

“Thank you again, Brad, and I look forward so much to you being my husband,” she sighed, leaning her head against his shoulder.

“Man, oh man, to be picked in the first round! I’m so happy for Scott! He’s a really good defenseman, and he’s earned it. He sure saved my ass a lot of times when I missed my checking assignments,” Brad said, keeping his thumb busy in his lover’s pussy.

“If you hadn’t caught him drinking at our school dance and stood by him for the help he needed, who knows what he would have turned out like?” she praised.

“He did all the work; I just let him know that I had experienced what he was going through, was on his side, and cared about him as a friend.”

“You are always so modest; that’s one of the reasons I love you so much,” Abby said, kissing him. She looked again at the sparkling diamond ring adorning her left finger. “Thank you, Brad, for making me the happiest girl in the world.”


“And as fast as Scott Warren rose in the draft rankings, Brad Hayward, captain of the same Bellville Falcons, fell from a sure top-five pick in the first round, after last year’s Memorial Cup win and the Prospects game, to completely off the draft map,” Ken stated.

“For those who don’t know the story, Brad Hayward’s girlfriend, Abby Kendall, was involved in a serious car accident this past March. She received a life-saving liver transplant, and coincidentally, a portion of Brad’s liver was transplanted into her. The resulting operation procedure on Hayward was deemed likely career-ending by the surgeon and every NHL team doctor,” John reminded the viewing audience.

Abby looked at Brad, knowing he felt dejected that his hopes for an NHL career were dashed. “I’ll never forget what you did for me,” Abby said, again hugging him.

“I won’t deny that I’m disappointed that I’ll never get to play in the NHL. But I knew the risks going in, and the alternative—not having you in my life—made it all worthwhile,” Brad replied, kissing her again. Abby’s eyes sparkled with an undying love for him as her fingers combed his lengthened hair.

“And we wouldn’t be getting married next month,” she added, extending her left fingers and displaying her diamond ring.

She put her right hand under the cushion and handed a large envelope to him. “What’s this?”

“Open it and see.”

He scanned the several papers, “Work out routines and exercises. I don’t understand?”

“I’ve been talking with Zack Archer.”

“He’s the Falcons trainer; why him?” He replied, surprised at her knowledge of him.

“I know you, Brad, and I know that you wouldn’t be satisfied with just sitting back and wondering countless times, what if ... about your hockey future?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.