26 June 2009 - Cover

26 June 2009

Copyright© 2020 by Mustang

Chapter 13

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 13 - On this day, Abby comforts Brad as he watches the 2009 National Hockey League entry draft on TV.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sports   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Group Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

“We noticed Ben leaving in quite a hurry as we walked up the driveway,” Jake said to Dan as he and Tiffany entered the pool area.

“Jake and Tiffany are here!” Cathy shouted. Everyone hurried to greet them, offering congratulations to Jake on being drafted by Ottawa. It felt weird for them to be surrounded by everyone being naked.

“I finally beat you at something!” Jake joked with Brad. “I’m happy to see that one of the teams came to their senses and drafted you, my brother.”

“The American or NHL will never be the same with Brad, Jake, Derek, and Peter on the same team!” Dan joked.

“Tiffany, I think we’re overdressed for the occasion,” Jake mentioned.

“We agree,” Cathy said as the girls made him naked and the guys revealed Tiffany’s sensual-looking teen body. Cathy handed Jake a Viagra to take. “You’re several fucks behind everyone else.”

“I’ll have to make up for the lost time.”

Jake found it awkwardly funny to be thanking Coach Stanton with them naked. They shook hands again, and a brief hug caused the tips of their cocks to slide against each other. He also took in the naked beauty of Shirley and Kelly.

“I think we’ll be going now,” Frank said with his arm around Kelly. She smiled, casually stroking his hard cock.

“We’re spending the rest of the weekend with them,” Shirely added, accepting Doug’s tit feel and stroking his cock.

“I’m glad you’ve realized the benefits of swinging and sharing the other spouse,” Karen said, stroking Dan’s cock. Wendy joined them, helping Karen.

“I spoke with Frank, and I’m going to visit you and your family when the team goes away on road trips for some nice fucking,” Shirley mentioned.

“Too bad the Falcons didn’t play the whole season on the road,” Dan joked, eyeing the body he’d easily love to fuck, and they laughed.

“Thank you again for helping Brad and Jake get drafted,” Dan said, suddenly caressing Frank’s cock. Strangely, he didn’t resist as Dan stroked it several times. “I could make you cum if you like.”

“I’d prefer a woman’s hand. The boys did all the work, and now it’s just beginning,” he replied to the boys.

They put on their clothes and said goodbye. “Who would have ever thought those two couples would hook up?” Karen said.


Jake went to Wendy, taking her in his arms, her bare breasts pressing against his muscular chest. “I’m so proud of you, son.”

“Mom, I want to thank you for all those early cold days taking me to play tykes and midget hockey and helping me to get drafted.”

“You’re welcome, Jake, all in a mother’s work.”

“I want to really thank you.” He gripped her a little tighter and gave her a long kiss, not as her son but as her lover. She accepted his hand to fondle her full breast, and she sighed, stroking his cock to grow hard.

Everyone sat down as Wendy went to one knee, and her mouth expertly had him hard in a minute. “I need you so much; I want us to fuck, and I want to give you a blow job.”

“Would it be alright if I slept with you tonight?”

“Of course you can, but we won’t get much sleep.”

Hanna was enjoying Jake seducing his mom as she and Jenny sat on Dan’s knee. They guided his hand between their legs and took pleasure in fingering their pussies.

“I love seeing our girls with you,” Lisa said, leaning to kiss him.

“Save some loving for us,” Tina said for her and Bobbie.


Wendy suggested their fuck would be better for her doing it doggy. He sucked on each nipple, kissing his way to his future brother or sister. He settled between her legs and enjoyed her wet pussy. She wanted her son and went to her hands and knees.

“I always find it erotic for you to fuck the hole you came from,” she teased, as he slid his hard cock into her from behind. Jake established a good rhythm, and she met each thrust.

“Watching them is making me horny again for more cock,” Karen said, noticing Derek and Peter talking with Brad.

They were unaware of her approaching, and she smiled, seeing Brad stroking Derek’s cock, Derek stroking Pete’s, and Pete stroking Brad’s cock.

“The only thing that would make this scene sexier is if you were sucking on the other’s cock. I could use three hard cocks right now. She led them over to where Jake and Wendy were fucking. She knelt and sucked each cock, then offered her ass to Peter.

“You want me to fuck that great-looking ass of yours?”

“Yes, and Derek, you fuck my pussy while I give Brad a blow job. I haven’t had a double penetration for a while, and I’m due for one, plus a third cock is a bonus.”

Pete made some spit and worked the head of his cock past her puckered hole. Derek was partially under her, and she guided his thick cock into her hungry pussy. She caressed Brad by the cock, motioned him closer, and began sucking.

“Karen is happy now,” Dan joked.

He continued to finger Jenny and Hanna while they stroked his cock. “I like us having sex while we watch sex,” she smiled.

Lisa cupped his face and kissed him. “I love you.”

Bobbie cupped his face and kissed him. “I love you too.”

“Right now, I wish I was an octopus and each arm was a big, hard cock,” he joked.

Scott and Vicky came from the pool and caressed watching their boys and Brad with Karen.

Cathy came to Dan, cupped his face in her hands, and kissed him. “I love you, Dad.”

“I love you too.” Cathy moved onto the lounger, spreading her legs cuddled to his bareback. She put her arms around his back, feeling her cool breasts pressing against him. She kissed his shoulder, sending shivers over his skin. Cathy reached her hands under his arms and was able to touch Hanna and Jenny, then nibbled on his ear.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.