26 June 2009 - Cover

26 June 2009

Copyright© 2020 by Mustang

Chapter 12

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12 - On this day, Abby comforts Brad as he watches the 2009 National Hockey League entry draft on TV.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sports   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Group Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Lisa came to Dan, draping her arms around him. “I heard you enjoyed Derek,” he teased.

“Derek is a good young stud. He gave me a good cum and licked me clean after we fucked.” She guided his hand to her tit, and they shared a long kiss. Hanna and Jenny joined them.

He kissed Hanna and hugged her to his side. “How was your fuck with Doug?”

“I was nervous at first because I’ve only been with you. He was different, a little aggressive but not nearly as good as you.”


Karen gave everyone time to use the washroom, then had the men line up side by side. The girls looked at the row of different-sized cocks, some remaining harder than others. Karen had the girls line up in the same order they were assigned their fucker.

Young Jenny started the fun by sucking on each cock the twelve allowed times. She put the most effort into pleasing Dan, Brad, Peter, and Derek.

Abby looked directly into her dad’s and brother’s eyes as she gave them more than the required twelve sucks. One of these days, she wants to give all three a nice blow job.

Each woman enjoyed sucking on the cock in front of them, except for Ben’s. He’d grab each one by the ears and fuck their mouths as they sucked.

Next, Jenny lay on her back, legs spread, and the girls took their turn licking her pussy. The men enjoyed the girl-on-girl action. Jenny was the last to lick them all.

Now it was the guy’s turn to eat pussy. Some slits didn’t taste the best after recently being fucked. Ben, Frank, and Doug were the most eager, practically chewing off their pussy lips.

“Okay, gentlemen, now it’s time to perform for us ladies,” Karen began as they sat down. “You each must suck on a cock for twelve strokes. I know some of you may want to keep sucking until the cock cums in your mouth.”

Frank and Doug looked at the others, wondering who had swallowed cum before.

Most of the guys hesitated, so Dan had them line up, went to his knees, and began sucking. Brad, Peter, Derek, and Scott were tempted to hump his mouth with pleasure but didn’t want to give away their sex secrets.

“I’m surprised that none of you men came in a mouth,” Karen teased. “Now it’s free time from here until you go home. You can fuck, eat pussy, or suck cock all you want. Remember, guys, if a girl says no, then don’t press it.”


Everyone took time to relax—some swimming and some talking. It was normal for Dan to walk around with a hard cock amongst his girls; however, Frank and Doug found it to be awkwardly exciting to go past the beautiful women, hoping for the offer of a fuck. Wendy needed to satisfy her pregnancy craving for cock, so she took on Frank, Doug, Scott, and even Ben one right after the other.

Wendy found Dan, laid on a lounger pad, and spread her legs over him. He could see the remains of four fucks oozing from her pussy and she looked too inviting. “Please, Dan,” her eyes yearned.

“I was going to eat your pussy anyway,” he said, licking up the four-layer serving of cream pie.


Frank and Shirley were sitting by the pool, and she couldn’t take her eyes off Doug’s hard cock every time he walked past.

“I see you eyeing Doug’s cock. Do you want to see if he’ll fuck you?”

“You wouldn’t mind me trying him?”

“We’re here to have sexy fun, so yes, see if he’ll fuck you.”

“Why don’t you try to fuck Kelly? We can lie side by side and fuck someone else. I’m glad we came to Dan and Karen’s party. I’ll have to thank him with another nice fuck.”

Frank and Shirley walk hand in hand over to Kelly and Doug. There was a brief conversation, then Dan saw Shirley go to her knees and begin sucking on Doug’s cock while Kelly was on her knees in front of Frank, taking his cock in her mouth.


“I was wondering where you went.” Dan smiled, seeing Tina approaching with a baby in each arm.

“Jenny, Hanna, and I were having some sexy fun, and they were able to suck some milk from my breasts, so I knew it should be close to feeding time for our babies.”

Dan took James from her, then placed a hand on Lisa’s soft cheek. “You are an incredible mother, and I’m very proud to love you.” She seemed to melt from his loving touch and long kiss.

“Keep doing that to me, and we’ll be making more babies,” she sighed.

“I’m ready whenever you are.”

“So I can see,” she smiled, handing him Emily, then her hand caressed the long shaft of his hard cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.