26 June 2009 - Cover

26 June 2009

Copyright© 2020 by Mustang

Chapter 11

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11 - On this day, Abby comforts Brad as he watches the 2009 National Hockey League entry draft on TV.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sports   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Group Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

“There are plenty of condoms and more Viagra available. Girls, some of the men don’t like eating cream pie after you’re fucked, so ask them first if they want to use a condom. We may as well get naked so the staring can be over.” Karen took off her thong bikini, and the others followed. Dan slipped off his Speedo, freeing his semi-hard cock. The others did the same; the guys and girls compared the sizes of the cocks.

“I’ve printed down every girl’s and every boy’s name. Jenny, being the youngest, will pick first, then our guests, Shirley and Kelly, and then I’ll pick a boy’s name that’ll pick her fucker. Once all the men’s names have been picked, they’ll go back in to be selected again.”

Karen called Jenny up, everyone admiring her young, perfect body. “Pick my name!” All the men silently wished.

Jenny reached her hand into the plastic bowl, mixing the pieces of paper around, and picked one. She looked at it, and then at him. “I picked Brad!” She said, showing the paper. Jenny walked to him and sat on his lap. His arm went around her tiny waist, a bare breast pressing against him.

“I am very fortunate to be able to love you,” he said, kissing her cheek.

“I hope I’m good enough for you.”

“I’m sure you will be. Dad has mentioned how good a lover you are for your young age.”

“Brad’s cock is a little bigger than Dan’s,” Abby let her know.

Shirley was next. “Ben,” she grinned, going to him and sitting. She was happy to have another man to fuck her and welcomed his hand, giving her a good feel. The other women exhaled quietly, thankful they wouldn’t have to tolerate him fucking them for now.

Kelly was next. “Scott,” she smiled. She readily accepted his greeting hug.

“Lisa, you’re next.” She moved the papers around, knowing it wouldn’t be Dan fucking her. She smiled, holding up the paper. ‘Derek.’

“Wendy, my love.” She picked out Frank. Bobbie picked Peter. Hanna picked Doug. Diane picked Dan.

“I’ll let you guys know that being pregnant, I’m very fucking horny and will take all the cock I can get from you,” Wendy announced.

“All the men’s names have been used, so they go back in the bowl,” Karen said.

Abby selected Frank’s name, and he tried to hide his enthusiasm to finally be able to fuck her. Brenda picked Scott and joined Kelly. Cathy joined Bobbie and Peter.

“Tina, my beautiful love.” She picked Doug. Karen picked Derek. Vicky picked Ben.

“Okay, everyone, please enjoy. There is no prize to see who can last the longest,” Karen mentioned. “One more thing, gentlemen: close your eyes and raise your hand if you do not eat cream pie.” Frank, Doug, and Ben raised a hand.

“I’ll eat extra helpings of cream pie,” Dan offered.

Karen looked on as thirteen mouths were busy making eight cocks hard.


“Can we lie next to Dan and Dianne? I want to be close to Daddy,” Jenny asked.

“Of course we can,” Brad agreed. He caressed Jenny to him, his growing cock poking at her stomach. He thumbs smoothed over her soft-skinned face. “I know you’ve said it quite a number of times; as far as you’re concerned, Dan is your Daddy?”

“Yes,” she nodded. “I love him, and so do Mom and Hanna.”

“Then, as far as I’m concerned, we’re brother and sister and about to commit beautiful incest.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.