26 June 2009 - Cover

26 June 2009

Copyright© 2020 by Mustang

Chapter 10

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - On this day, Abby comforts Brad as he watches the 2009 National Hockey League entry draft on TV.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sports   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Group Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

“Pizza and KFC should be here soon if anyone wants to watch me give blow jobs!” Karen casually shouted from the patio door.

Frank, Shirley, Kelly, and Doug were the first to hurry inside. Dan, Cathy, and Jenny came from the bedroom, and the others couldn’t help but notice the outline of Dan’s hard cock barely in his swimsuit.

Wendy, Tina, Lisa, and Bobbie joined them, bringing the babies to be shared. Conversations centred on Brad, Jake, Peter, and Derek all being drafted by Ottawa.

“Where’s Hanna?” Dan asked, noticing she was not there.

“Sorry, Dad, I forgot to tell you and Mom she went with Brad and Abby,” Jenny apologized.

Frank, Shirley, Doug, and Kelly wondered why she referred to Dan as Dad. Did he have an affair many years ago with Lisa and father Hanna and Jenny?


Wendy and Tina began some sneaky fun by relaxing their pose to let the visiting couples see their bare pussies. Ben sat next to Shirley unable to take his eyes off her full tits, barely contained in her bikini top. Cathy teased Dan and those who could see her bare slit. Jenny was never far away from Dan and sat sideways across his left leg. An arm around his shoulder pressed a tit to him.

The doorbell chimed, and Karen went to the door. She escorted the chicken delivery boy to the kitchen, then to the living room. The boy noticed the women in skimpy clothing looking at him.

Karen sat on the edge of the couch, not ashamed to show her bare pussy to the others. “I’m sure you won’t mind another tip I like to give besides money.” She handed the boy a five-dollar bill and startled him by pulling down the zipper on his pants. Karen didn’t waste any time revealing his soft cock and began sucking on it.

Relatives and close friends knew of Karen’s blow job tips; however, Frank, Shirley, Kelly, and Doug were stunned. Jenny looked at Dan as she guided his hand to her thong. It didn’t take much effort for his fingers to slide under the material and finger her yearning slit. Lisa leaned toward Cathy, commenting on Dan’s fingers under the material of her thong.

Frank nudged Shirley to see what Dan was doing to Jenny. Dan added to the scene by rubbing her clit to make her body jolt. Everyone continued to watch Karen and the lucky boy. Hands began to wander under short hems or inside pants.

The boy soon warned her, and everyone watched her hand replace her mouth and his cock erupt with several spurts into her mouth. She turned her head so they could see the pool of cum on her tongue, then swallowed. Karen finished by sucking his cock clean.

The boy thanked her for the blow job and left.


“That was very entertaining; thank you, my love,” Dan said as she came to him. They watched as he and Karen shared a long kiss, his tongue taking in remnants of the boy’s cum.

“I see that my performance has aroused many of you. As much as you men may want to cum, your cum will be used later on.”

Jenny kissed Dan on the cheek, slipped from his lap, and went to the bedroom. Frank, Doug, and Ben looked at the perfectly formed young ass they would all love to fuck. Dan stood, and everyone saw his hard cock straining to escape his Speedo. There was an obvious wet spot from leaking juices, and an involuntary flexing of his cock caused a bead of liquid to push past the thin material. They could see the outline of the long shaft and head, causing each girl to silently want him, and the guys were a little jealous.

“Any of you girls are free to give the next delivery boy his blow job,” Karen said, then went to the kitchen. Several of the girls went to help her with paper plates and plastic cups—less of a clean-up to do later on.

Several remarked to Karen about her seemingly casual attitude towards giving a blow job to the delivery boy. “Dan loves watching me give blow jobs then we kiss right after.”

Jenny returned from the bedroom and immediately noticed Dan’s hard cock. The others saw she had changed from her thong into a very short skirt. She had Dan sit, and she sat as before on his leg. She relaxed her pose, and Frank, Doug, Scott, and Ben could see her bare slit.

“I wanted the men to be able to watch you finger my pussy,” she said, kissing his cheek. She placed his hand only inches away from her heat.


A moment later, the doorbell chimed. “Any of you girls want to give the next blow job, or men, if you like?” Karen asked from the kitchen entrance.

Shirley and Kelly silently wanted to, but remained quiet. “I will,” Lisa said, standing and going to the door.

Those in the kitchen hurried to the living room as Lisa had the boy place the pizza boxes in the kitchen, then escorted him to the living room and sat next to Dan. Her legs spread, giving the men a clear view of her pussy as she handed the boy five dollars and unzipped his fly. Dan began fingering her pussy, much to the men’s’ delight.

He and Jenny watched as Lisa, only inches from them, began sucking and sucking. This time the group was more active, with Cathy guiding Dan’s hand between her legs, Bobbie and Tina exchanging exploring fingers, and the other couples touching their spouses.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.