26 June 2009 - Cover

26 June 2009

Copyright© 2020 by Mustang

Chapter 9

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - On this day, Abby comforts Brad as he watches the 2009 National Hockey League entry draft on TV.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sports   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Group Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Dan continued fucking Shirley, and Frank couldn’t believe how much Karen was urging him on. “Fuck her, my love!”

Soon Dan let out a deep growl and felt his cock pulsating as it shot spurt after spurt into her. “That sounded like a good one, honey.”

“It sure was!” He exhaled deeply, then kissed long and passionately with his new lover. Dan kissed his way from her shoulders to each hard nipple, then his cock slipped from her as he kissed her stomach and slope to her pussy mound.

Frank had to look and see Dan’s cum oozing from her pussy. He had fucked his wife. Shirley had to look on as Dan settled and began to lick her pussy.

“We love eating cream pie after Dan has fucked a woman.”

“Or a guy had fucked one of my girls,” Dan revealed. He lapped up his cream, and Shirley pulled him up, giving him a long kiss. She was more surprised when Karen sucked his cock and then went between her legs.

Frank began to stroke his cock as he watched a woman eating his wife’s pussy. “I love watching Karen or my girls with other women,” Dan revealed.

Shirley and Frank couldn’t stop watching as Karen enjoyed her lover’s pussy. Shirley was overcome with erotic emotions, unleashing one of the strongest cums she’d ever experienced.

“Wow, so that’s what it’s like to have a woman eat my pussy!” She sighed.

“We have more women in the family who’ll gladly do the same to you.”

“I’m not so sure I can eat pussy,” Shirley admitted.

“You don’t have to, and maybe sometime you’ll try one of us to see what pussy tastes like. Though there is a different taste between a pussy that has just cum and one that has been fucked.”


Brad, Pete, Derek, and the girls had enjoyed a swim after their fucks, then re-watched portions of the NHL draft, and then decided to show off their Senator sweaters in town.


Dan, Shirley, Frank, and Karen relaxed with a drink in the cool living room. Dan had put on his lounger shorts and the girls their thong bikinis.

The doorbell chimed again, and Wendy opened the door to the arms of Kelly. They hugged and kissed, and she welcomed Doug with a kiss. Wendy made the introductions.

“Girl, have we ever got a lot of gossiping to catch up on and you’re pregnant again? Can’t you keep your legs closed?” Kelly joked, patting her stomach.

“No, especially to my Dan,” she grinned, looking at him.

“Now show me those beautiful babies of yours!” Wendy walked them into the babies’ room.

Minutes later, the doorbell chimed once more. Tina opened the door to her lover, Bobbie Stevenson, the former stripper. “Why does it take a family gathering for us to be together?” Bobbie asked, accepting a hug and a good kiss from her.

“All you have to do is live with us, and you’d have me every night along with Dan and the others.”

“That’s a tempting offer. I want to see those beautiful babies you and Dan made.” Tina escorted her to see them, then made the introductions.

Bobbie draped her arms around Dan, pressing her slender body to his. “I see you make beautiful babies. I’m very tempted to have one of my own with you.” Dan’s face reddened in front of the others.


A moment later, Cathy came through the front door, carrying Jessica in her arm. “Ben brought our BBQ and extra chairs.” Scott offered to help him. Cathy put her down and pointed Jessica towards Dan, her leaning over causing her breasts to practically fall out of her low-cut dress. “She’s standing and holding onto furniture to move around. She’s almost ready to take her first steps by herself.”

Dan walked towards them, then knelt, holding out his arms. Jessica looked at him and took a hesitant step, and then another and one more. “She’s walking!” Cathy cried loudly. “I bet you she knows who her real daddy is!”

Cathy realized what she had said and looked at the stunned expressions on the visiting faces. “Yes, Dad and I had Jessica together, and if any of you don’t like it, too fucking bad!”

“Dan is fucking his daughters?” Frank said quietly to Shirley, looking at her barely contained breasts. She smiled at him, looking at her tits, and took his hand in hers.

“I saw you stroking your cock as Dan fucked me, and they ate my pussy. I think it aroused you more than you want to admit.” Frank didn’t say anything. “Would you like to watch Dan fuck me again?” He gave her an admitted nod.

Dan picked up Jessica and gave Cathy a reassuring hug. “I’m my own grandfather,” he joked, and there was hesitant laughter. “It doesn’t matter much what you may think. I have a very beautiful and healthy baby girl, and my daughter is her mother.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.