Michelle's Mistake - Cover

Michelle's Mistake

by De Von

Copyright© 2020 by De Von

Fiction Sex Story: A young woman lets her boyfriend talk her into a scheme to roll drunk guys at the local clubs, but one night she gets much, much more than she ever expected when the mark turns the tables on them.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   .

Michelle slowly considered what Rob was saying. This would be their biggest score yet. They had made some decent money at local clubs working together to fleece unsuspecting men. Michelle would cozy up to them and pretend to share drinks while they got good and drunk. If they weren’t drinking fast enough, she would help them along with a little extra ‘additive’ in their drink. Then she would go home with them, letting them think they were going to get laid. Usually they barely got inside the door before passing out. Then Rob, who had followed them, would come in and help Michelle get them undressed and in bed, so when they woke up the next morning, they would think they had brought a woman home and got laid.

Once that was done the pair would clean out their victim’s wallet and look for other cash or easy to sell valuables. She always picked married men, usually travelers on business, so the victims were too embarrassed to report the crimes, and so they had gotten away with it.

Tonight would be different. Riskier. They had realized that one of the guys who appeared to be just a regular Joe was, in fact, quite wealthy. He was also more wary of what was going on around him, and rarely drank a lot. Even though he would be a big score, Michelle wanted to avoid him, but Rob had come up with a plan. It was risky, and would require Michelle to actually do most of the work after getting the mark out of the bar. Rob had made her a mister to spray him with that would knock him out. But she would have to judge when to use it and how, and then signal Rob after the man was out. And that was Michelle’s hesitation.

“What if I don’t get a chance, or he catches me?” she said. “If it doesn’t work, he’s not going to be drunk enough to pass out, and then...” Michelle trailed off and hesitated a moment. “Well, what do I do then? If I suddenly refuse, he’ll figure it out and we’ll be caught. And if not, then he’ll ... well, I mean. I’ve only been with you, and I don’t want anyone else. And besides, I don’t think he would use a condom, and I...”

“Easy, it will be ok.” Rob said. “It’ll work. Trust me. Just do like we planned and in a few days, we’ll be on a beach somewhere enjoying the spoils.”

“Ok, I guess,” Michelle said, getting up to go.

They arrived at the club and had a few drinks. She danced with several guys and slowly made her way around to where their target was sitting. After some small talk and a couple of drinks, he loosened up and began to laugh and visit with her as they danced. His actions got freer as the booze flowed, until he was kissing her and groping her ass on the dance floor. Michelle was a bit uncomfortable with this, but she played her part well and didn’t let it show.

“Let me hit the boy’s room, and then let’s get out of here,” he smiled as they walked off the dance floor, “and go somewhere more secluded.”

“Sounds like a plan,” she replied with a smile. “Oh look! They brought us some drinks to leave on!” Michelle sat down at their table and took a sip of her drink.

“So, they did,” he said. “I’ll unload so I can reload and then we can go.” He walked unsteadily toward the men’s room and disappeared into the door.

Rob moved over to the table and handed her a small vial. Michelle looked around before quickly opening it and pouring the contents into the man’s drink and stirring it in.

“Thanks! That should insure it!” She gave him a quick kiss and he moved away before their mark came out of the bathroom again.

He reappeared shortly and slid one hand up Michelle’s side and rubbed her breast thru her shirt as he walked up behind her.

“Can’t wait to get these uncovered,” he said with a smile, “and give them a proper sucking!”

“I love feeling my tits being sucked and a cock inside me at the same time,” Michelle smiled. It wasn’t a lie. She did love it when Rob sucked her nipples while he fucked her, the harder the better. Just thinking about brought a tingle to her stomach. ‘I might have to fuck Rob in this clown’s bed before we leave!’ she thought.

As he stepped up to the table, he picked up her jacket in one hand and the drink from the table in the other. He lifted the jacket and she slipped one arm in, and spun around to get the other. He set the empty glass back on the table as she pulled the jacket on, then took her hand and led her to the door. After a short cab ride, they pulled up to a nice house in a secluded neighborhood. She glanced around for Rob’s car as she got out, but didn’t see him. ‘Well, he is probably just staying out of sight’ she thought. The plan was for him to follow their cab at a safe distance so he knew where they went. She quit looking around and focused on the man leading her up the walk. She didn’t want to give him reason to suspect anything. He stumbled slightly, and seemed more intoxicated than he had allowed himself to get before. Maybe this was going to work out alright after all, she mused.

He turned and bolted the door behind them after they got in the house. ‘No worries, I can come unlock it after he’s out’ she thought as he took her hand and led her toward the back of the house. They went thru a couple of doors and into a large, dimly lit bedroom.

He slipped her jacket off from behind and dropped it on the floor before moving behind her and sliding his hands up to cup her breasts. She was apprehensive, but at the same time his touch felt good. ‘I just have to wait a bit for the drink to take effect’ she thought as he turned her around and leaned down to kiss her. She kissed him hesitantly and trembled as he unbuttoned her blouse and slipped his arms around her to unbutton her bra. As it came loose, she raised her hands and held the cups against her breasts, keeping them covered. She wasn’t sure what to do now, and wondered why he hadn’t passed out already. It had been plenty of time.

“Hey.” she heard him say, and looked up with a start. “Earth to Shelly.” He was looking down at her, and she realized she had hesitated longer than she intended. She flashed a smile, but he brushed it off.

“Where are you?” he said, holding her now, but his hands no longer roaming her body. “You were ready to leave the club, and we came here to have some privacy. If you’re not willing, we can quit now and I’ll call you a cab. Otherwise I expect to get laid in the next half hour or so. So, which is it? Put your coat back on and go, or stay and get naked?” Michelle wasn’t certain what to do. She wanted to run and tell Rob she couldn’t make it work. The sprayer was on the floor in her jacket pocket, but then she noticed he was still slurring his words and seemed unsteady on his feet, so she chose to push on.

She backed up slightly and shook her blouse off, letting it fall to the floor behind her, followed by her bra. She gasped as the cool air hit her nipples, causing them to harden. He smiled then, moving his hands up to caress her bare breasts. As he leaned down to kiss her, she wondered again why the drug wasn’t taking effect on him yet. Something was wrong, but she couldn’t figure out what.

As she was distracted by her wonderings, she didn’t notice his hand sliding down her stomach until he gripped her thru the jeans she had on. “Oh!” she gasped as his hand touched her center before unbuttoning her jeans and pushing them down slightly. As the zipper slid down, he slid his hand into her panties and caressed her bare slit, causing her to gasp and moan again.

‘Oh shit! What do I do now?’ she thought. ‘It wasn’t supposed to get this far! Why isn’t he passing out?”

He stepped back from her then, still kissing her so she didn’t realize exactly what was happening. He broke the kiss then and put his hands on her shoulders, pushing downward as he spoke. “Get on your knees.” It was a simple, but firm command, and she obediently did as he said. She noticed with a start that his pants were open and his cock was in front of her face. She felt his hands on her head then, pulling her toward him.

“Suck my cock.” he said as the head touched her lips. He continued to pull her forward, and she opened her mouth and sucked him in. She resolved to cooperate with him while she waited for her drink lacing to work, and so she slowly worked his cock in and out of her mouth. She raised her hands and pulled his pants to his knees, then began to caress his balls as she sucked him. His cock wasn’t that different from Rob’s, she mused. She could just pretend it was Rob in her mouth. ‘Besides,’ she thought, ‘If he stays awake, I can make him cum this way and then he’ll pass out for sure!’ It wasn’t ideal, but she thought she could make it work.

Almost as if he had read her mind, the man pulled her up again until she was standing in front of him, then pushed her pants down to her ankles before stepping out of his own. He moved closer and kissed her again. She trembled and gasped as his hard cock pressed against her stomach. She stepped back and bumped into the bed, sitting down hard on it. Seeing an opportunity, she reached out and grasped his cock, pulling him toward her and sucking him into her mouth again. She backed up, barely keeping him in her mouth as he moved forward and climbed onto the bed. She wound up on her back, with him on his knees straddling her chest. He reached down and grabbed her hair, pulling her roughly toward him and shoving his cock into her throat. He quickly went deeper than Rob ever had, his cockhead pushing down her throat as her nose pressed into the skin of his abdomen. He seemed far less unsteady now, and she slowly began to realize he had been in control the whole time. Rob wasn’t coming to save her this time. She only hoped he would finish in her mouth and she could make her escape. He continued thrusting deeply in and out of her throat, roughly face fucking her.

Finally, he pulled her mouth off of his cock and dropped her back onto the bed. Relieved, Michelle lay on her back, gasping as she fought to catch her breath. She was only vaguely aware when he grabbed her panties and pulled them down and off. She closed her legs as he climbed back onto the bed, in a vain attempt to stop the fucking she knew was coming. Rather than try to spread her legs, he simply grabbed her and flipped her over before crawling on top of her with his legs outside of hers, pinning her to the bed.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.