Emily - Cover

Emily

Copyright© 2020 by Pixy II Zenobia

Chapter 3

Clive had fallen asleep by the time his wife had headed to bed. He’d had some very pleasurable dreams involving his daughter, her friend Jade and a variety of rooms and positions.

He stretched and stood. His wife was still fast asleep. Lifting his phone, he checked for messages. There was just the one.

: Did you enjoy that :

Clive typed out a quick reply. : Yes. Yes I did. : He glanced at his wife, and typed another message. : I have a task for you :

Clive used the toilet and had a quick wash. He rooted out some casual clothes and made his way downstairs. Switching on the kettle, he poured himself some Fruit and Fibre breakfast cereal. He wasn’t normally one for healthy eating, but the change in the type of relationship with his daughter and the amount of time he had been spending with the other girls of the club, had made him conscious of his body, and his far inferior fitness level. In fact he was seriously considering taking up running in order to curtail his growing beer belly. His phone vibrated on the counter top.

: What?:

Clive finished making his coffee. : I want you to steal Jade’s panties that she was wearing in the video:

: Why!! :

: Because I want to see you wear them, and then I’m going to fuck you : He’d sent the text before he wondered if it had been a bit too much.

: Ok :

Who would have thought two letters of the alphabet would make him so
hard.

“Morning love.”

Clive looked up from his phone. He hadn’t heard his wife enter. “Good morning, I didn’t hear you up and about.”

“I have a favour to ask.”

“Sure, ask away.”

“Well it’s a bit more than ask really.”

“Go-on.” He replied cautiously.

“I need your advice/opinion.”

“Hmm?”

“I’m considering relocating the club and I want your opinion on a potential location.”

“Sure, where did you have in mind?”

“Threadlands retail park.”

Clive was rather surprised. “The near empty retail park?”

“Yeah.”

“Isn’t that going to be rather expensive?”

“Not really, it’s only a little bit more expensive than the community hall rent.”

“Really? That is surprising.”

“I’ve arranged a viewing with the agent at nine this morning. I would like you to come along. Second opinion and all that.”

“Sure.”

Clive’s phone beeped and he nonchalantly picked it up. : These ones? : There was an attachment. He opened it and looked upon the panties in question. They took up most of the screen, and they were also still being worn by someone. The picture cut off just above the bellybutton, but Clive had seen enough of Emily’s lately to know that it wasn’t hers. The thighs in the picture, most likely Jade’s, were spread open, the material of the boy shorts pulled tight over her mons, the ridges prominent. Clive pictured a big puddle of his cum sitting on top of the fabric, between the two ridges, soaking into the pussy below. He quickly closed the picture and typed a hasty reply.

: Yes, those ones... : He slipped his phone into his pocket. That picture had obviously been taken with Jade’s knowledge and help.

Irene had a quick breakfast and collected a bundle of paperwork. She explained a bit more on the way over. The pension fund that had built the retail park and which had done so with the purpose of it being an investment, had also expected it to be a source of steady income. However the recession that had started just as it was finished, had caused almost all the lined up tenants to cancel, leaving just three units rented out of the fifteen. Three years later, with no sign of an end to the recession, the complex was costing the pension fund money and attempts to sell, even at considerable loss, had failed. So now they were trying to get as close to breaking even as they could. And to do that, they needed tenants.

“So they offered you a tenancy?”

“Not really. I enquired about the space, and I think they have come to the
realisation that retail space is in rapid decline due to online retail, so if they want to recoup, they are going to have to change the nature of the lets. Less retail more leisure orientated. Gyms, dance classes that sort of thing. They are also trying to sort out some Argos-like arrangement with Amazon and some of the other e-commerce sites. You know, where you come in with a number, go to the counter and they retrieve your order from a shelf in the back. A lot of people can’t afford to stay at home for a delivery that might not arrive, so being able to pick up online orders from a local store after work has appeal. But that still leaves them with lot of empty store space.”

The retail park was further away than the hall, but at an extra five minutes or so by car - depending on traffic-, it wasn’t onerously so.

Clive pulled into the large and almost completely empty car park. “It has excellent parking in its favour...” He joked. The empty shops fairly dragged the appeal down if you were a shopper, Clive had to admit. Of the three units inhabited. One was a Starbucks coffee shop, one was a Holland and Barrats health store specialising in ‘wellness’ remedies and the third was a Poundland store. Not exactly an attractive retail experience. “So what’s the lease?” Clive asked.

“Five years minimum with no rises above inflation guaranteed for a further two. After that?” Irene shrugged “It’s anyone’s guess. But I will have two years to renegotiate or find other premises.

“It does seem like a good deal.” Clive agreed as they parked up and stepped out of the car. “Which one are you interested in?”

“This one over here.” Irene pointed to an empty storefront with whitewashed front windows.

The car clicked is Clive locked it and they wandered over. Clive put his hands to the whitewashed windows and tried to peer in.

The driver’s door of a car parked in one of the disabled only bays opened and a woman dressed in a smart suit approached them. Irene greeted her as Clive continued to peer inside. Irene introduced Clive to the woman who fished a bunch of keys out of her handbag and opened the doors. The room beyond was large, empty and very spacious. It really was of considerable size. At least ten times that of the community hall. If it hadn’t of been for his recent and much begrudged trip to the Glasgow exhibition centre, he would not have had any appreciation of what could be done with the space.

The woman stopped chatting with Irene, who headed over to join her husband. The woman didn’t join them, giving them privacy to chat. Irene followed her husband’s gaze upwards to the metal roof trusses.

“I checked. They are designed to support a fake/suspended ceiling along with fire suppression system, heating/air con and of course, large shopping signs. We won’t need any of that so it will easily hold rings and trapeze bars.” Irene rummaged in her pile of paper and pulled out a rough floor plan. “I was thinking of blacking out the front windows, for privacy, or, installing a false wall along here.” She pointed at the corresponding wall in her diagram. “That would separate the main hall from the doors. It would also allow us to put seats here and a possible reception desk, should we need. Any parents could wait here and not get in the way of the girls training.”

“And there is a coffee shop almost literally next door, for when they are waiting...”

“Exactly. Male and female toilets to the right of the door as you come in, but not obvious from outside. I don’t want random passing people thinking they are public toilets. I may put electronic locks on the main doors -key card entry only- but I’ll see how things go. Double doors in the fake wall here. Definitely key card entry. Changing room for the girls here, along with showers and toilet facilities for the girls. Storage room here for the small equipment. The large I will leave out. Permanently fixed floor mats in this area here and here. Rings here and here, trapeze bars suspended here and trapeze bar floor mounted here. First aid/treatment room here, next to my office which I will have here. Windows on these walls here so I can keep an eye on the floor and the girls.”

“What about a changing room for boy’s?”

“I’m not sure that I want to open up the club to males. Too much distraction for the girls. Especially the older ones. But I’ll see. There is plenty of room to adapt at a later date. Come see this!” Irene led him across the floor to another set of solid double doors at the back. They were locked but the woman quickly hurried over to unlock them. The doors opened to smaller floor space with a large roller door at the rear along with a separate fire door. “Stock room, obviously, but we could store the minibus in here!” Clive had to admit it certainly seemed perfect and his wife appeared to have thought of everything.

Well maybe not everything “You are going to need planning permission and building work carried out to achieve all of this.”

Irene nodded her head and rummaged again in her pile of paperwork, pulling out another sheet. “ Aria’s father, Reynold, runs a construction firm. It’s a bit quiet, what with the recession and all. A lot of lads are in the yard ‘bored and causing trouble’, he said. If the club/I pay for all the materials and,” she looked down at the page in front of her “ ‘Provide copious amounts of tea and biscuits’, Ray will provide and cover, the cost of labour. And his architect will deal with planning.”

Okay, so she really did have everything planned out. Clive turned to look towards the main retail floor space again, but the two doors to the stock room had shut on their fire springs, denying him the view. “That’s a lot of floor space in there.”

“I know!” His wife could barely contain her excitement.

“More than you have equipment for.” Clive pointed out.

“Not a problem. Your firm offered a little financial support remember.”

“Yeesss ... they did, didn’t they.” It was becoming readily apparent that his wife had already made her mind up and he was just a formality. “Well, if the numbers add up, go for it.”

Irene let out a most un-adult like squeal and gave him a big hug and a kiss.

He left his wife to discuss things with the estate agent and popped round to the Starbucks for a coffee. Clive sat at a window seat and watched the world go by.

Amusingly, the most common type of visitors to the retail park seemed to be from the polar opposites of the consumer spectrum. The old and the borderline destitute headed towards the pound store, while the young and affluent exited their Range Rovers and BMW’s and headed towards the Starbucks. He didn’t see anyone head towards the health shop. Clive couldn’t see how it’s existence was profitable unless he had just caught them at a bad day, or their mark-up on prices was brutal.

The estate agent and his wife left the property, the agent locking the doors behind her. Clive finished off his coffee and headed over to meet them.

Irene was excitable and very animated in the car. Nothing had been agreed yet. A contract still needed to be written up and approved by the solicitors. Irene called out directions as Clive drove as they were stopping by one of Emily’s friends’ houses to pick her up. “Don’t tell Emily or any of the girls about this, not yet.”

“It’s okay. I won’t steal your thunder.”

“It’s not that. I don’t want to build their hopes up in case it falls though.”

That seemed sensible to Clive.

“Pull in just after that red car.” Clive pulled in as instructed and his wife got out and walked up a drive way. There followed a brief chat with a woman on the doorstep and then Emily appeared, overnight bag over her shoulder. She seemed rather subdued as she climbed into the back.

“Hi dad, miss me or something?” She remarked upon seeing him when she had just expected her mother to pick her up.

Clive grunted as Irene climbed in the font. “No, your mother and I were out shopping. It made sense to pick you up on the way back, rather than to make a separate journey.”

“Oh.”

“Are you okay love?” He asked, concerned at her seeming listlessness.

Irene snorted “What time did you get to bed last night Em?”

“About an hour ago...” Emily admitted as she slumped in her seat and closed her eyes.


Back home, Emily went straight to her room, and bed, whilst Irene spread out her pet project on the table and invited Clive to look it over and find fault and issues.

“It seems like a lot of effort just for one night a week?” He remarked.

Irene nodded. “That’s the beauty of it. Currently, the club is one night a week as that is all there is time for. There is obviously the drama club, the bingo club, the chess club, the various drug and alcohol meetings. The prayer group, the badminton club and a host of others all fighting for time and space. I was lucky just to get the one night a week. Some others are fortnightly or even monthly. This will enable me to tailor the club to the needs of the girls. I know some would like to train more,”

“Jade?”

“Yes, she is one that would like to train more, but there are quite a few others. And it’s not just my club. Most of the other local clubs are in the same boat. And that is the beauty of this. I can rent out floor space for those clubs to train on the nights my club isn’t using it. In fact, given the size, I could probably allow for clubs to share space on the same night for those few members that are committed. It will benefit them and their clubs.”

“And give you a chance to poach the better ones?”

“Well, yes ... But it’s not just that. The girls will benefit from the different coaches. Coaches have their strong and weak points. So exposure to different coaches will help mitigate that effect.”

“Plus you will be getting their hall rental fees?”

“I will be charging a modest fee for the use of the floor and equipment, so yes. That will help offset my own rental fees. In fact, I was working this out. If I get enough clubs involved, I will actually turn a profit.”

Clive thought back to all the times he had seen parents impatiently waiting to pick up their progeny outside the community hall. “I think I can see an increase in the footfall at the coffee shop...”

“I think that’s what the landlord is hoping for. If they can increase footfall, it increases the chances of renting out the other units.”

They spent the rest of the afternoon hashing out what needed to be done, and in what order, until Irene decided that it was time to start making the tea. She turned to her husband. “You’d better go and wake up sleeping beauty, otherwise she won’t sleep tonight, and then she will be all to cock come school nights.”

Emily was indeed fast asleep when Clive entered her room. He woke her up, much to her displeasure. “Come on, up you get sleepy head.” She was resistant at first, but eventually threw her duvet back in a sulky pout. Emily had gone to bed in a t-shirt and leggings, so he didn’t get an eye full. Once he was sure that she was up, he left her alone.


Clive pulled into the Sainsbury’s supermarket car park, and parked near the entrance. He quickly walked the short distance to the high street and the focus of this trip. Automatic Number Plate Recognition at both entrance and exit to the supermarkets carpark, gave him just fifteen minutes, any more than that, and he would have to buy fifteen pounds worth of goods from the store, or incur a fifty pound penalty charge for parking. He could also park in one of the many public car parks, but that would require at least two pounds being spent on ticket machines. He checked his watch. The shop he was heading to was one of those family run shops that dealt with a niche market. In this case it was in making company logo branded workwear. They also did company branded stationary, mugs, mouse matt’s, pens, basically anything you could put a logo on, they would give it a go. In this case, it was track suits and dance leotards. Irene had never been that bothered about matching attire for all the girls, just the few who regularly partook in competitions. There had been no real need when the club was at the bottom of the rankings, and there had been no money available for the self-indulgent extravagance anyhow.

That had all changed. His wife was on an all-out drive to be more professional, and to help with that, she had decided that all the girls needed to look more professional.

There was a large new ‘For let/ sale’ sign displayed prominently on the second floor above the door. Clive entered. There was just one other person currently being served. “Hi Nadeem.”

“As-Salamu-Alaikum, Clive.”

“You moving to bigger and better premises?”

Nadeems’s face fell. “Sadly not. The landlord has put the rent up to a rate we just simply can-not afford.”

“Oh.”

Nadeem reached under the counter and lifted up a large plastic bin bag, which he deposited on the countertop. “I have been trying to source other property, but, to be honest, they all want silly money. I have been given a months’ notice, with the option of staying longer on a short lease should no buyer/renter be found.”

“What will you do if you have to leave?”

Nadeem shrugged. “The machinery is large, heavy, yes? Which limits me to where I can go. If I can’t find suitable premises” Nadeem shrugged “I look for other work. Internet take most work anyway. Tell most beautiful wife that she needs to make decision soon, okay?” He pushed the bin bag towards Clive.

“Okay I will do. Thanks Nadeem. I hope you find someplace suitable.”

“So do l Clive.”

Clive took the bag “Shukraan lak.”

“Ahlan wa sahlan, Clive.”

Well, that was going to be a pain. Irene didn’t shop there much, granted. The internet was cheaper, just as quick, but the quality was suspect at the best of times. Irene liked to see what she was potentially buying first and have a good look and feel at the quality of the fabric.

The club hadn’t bought much from Nadeem, mainly t-shirts with the clubs name and track-suits, embroidered with the wearers name for the longer served members. A perk for staying. Clive still had a good few minutes left when he slung the bag in the back and headed home.

When he handed the bag over to his wife, she went through the contents, There were three fleeces, small, medium and large in female size along with similar in track suit, Leotard and T-shirt. Irene methodically inspected the material and checked the quality of the seams. Clive noted that the were a couple of woolly hats and baseball caps in there as well. The items were all a light black in colour, as Irene still hadn’t settled on a colour scheme and the contents of the bag were just testers to give Irene, and the girls an idea of what sizes they would need.

“Emily love?” Irene called out.

There was a muffled reply from upstairs. “Yes mum?”

“Can you come down and try these on for me?”

Emily ran down the stairs with the surety and enthusiasm of youth. “Try on what?”

Irene handed over a set. “Try these on for size please.”

Emily took the bundle and headed back upstairs. There was a price list in the bag along with a small brochure -printed in house- of the other services and products they could supply. Irene put the brochure aside and read through the price list.

Emily wasn’t long in changing and was soon back down dressed in the tracksuit. Irene asked questions about fit, comfort and ease of movement. Emily answered whilst going through a series of basic warm up exercises.

To Clive’s untrained eye, she seemed happy enough with the fit, as did his wife.

“What about the leotard?” Irene asked.

Emily casually unzipped the tracksuit top and removed the T-shirt underneath showing that she was wearing the leotard. She casually bent over and removed the track suit bottoms. Clive watched her out the corner of his eye, feeling the first flush of arousal. The leotard was perfectly modest, more so than most he had seen at the Glasgow competition. Yet somehow ... He turned his gaze fully away as Emily repeated the warm up exercises.

Irene watched critically. “Seams okay? Nothing rubbing, chaffing?”

“No, everything is fine mum. It’s pretty comfy really.”

“Okay.” Irene scribbled a note on one of her many bits of paper.


Clive lay in bed, trying not to think about his daughter. Or indeed any of the girls at the club. It wasn’t really working. Judging by the breathing from beside him, he wasn’t the only one with an overly active mind that night. That ruled out silently slipping out of bed to relieve the loitering sexual urge.

And if his wife was also mentally busy, she wouldn’t thank him if he started getting amorous. He had learnt that the hard way over the years. Clive tried to derail his mind with work, but that proved as difficult as trying to stop a moving train by standing in front of it and sneezing at it. He tried to compromise by thinking about the potential new premises of the club. That didn’t work either as his thoughts just turned back to Emily.

He desperately sought a compromise. “My love?”

“Hmm?”

“You know how I said that Nadeem is looking for new premises? Do you think one of the empty premises at the retail park would suffice?” Clive sensed more than saw her turn over to look at him. He turned his head and caught the reflection of streetlights upon her open eyes.

“It’s a lot of open space, probably ten times more than he needs.” Irene mused. There was a moment of silence. “He could partition it off and only rent the smaller portion. Though I’m not sure the landlord would go for that. Though saying that. A little rent is better than no rental income. And he would have to factor in the cost of the building work...”

“Well if he uses your builder, Ray...”

“I’m getting a ‘family’ discount remember...”

Clive lapsed back into a thoughtful silence. “He could always do a deal with Reynold. Reduced prices in exchange for say, company branded work wear, advertising brochures of building work done, that sort of stuff? Maybe the same deal with the landlord, reduced rental rates for reduced printing charges? I would think a rental firm must have a pretty large printing budget?”

There followed another moment of mutual silence, then Irene sighed and rolled over, turned on her bedside light. There was a rustle of paper and the scratch of a pen. “I have to speak to the agent and Nadeem anyway tomorrow, so I’ll ask, see if the owners would be amenable and for how much, then if they are, I’ll pass on the details to Nadeem.”

Clive was pleased with himself for his idea, but it didn’t help with his sexual arousal mulch.


The next few days were a work induced blur, The tiring days helping to overcome his insomnia at least. A few quick trips to the toilet at work allowed for a temporary release to the pent up sexual frustration. Today had been a long day. A busy day, in that he’d had to stay back a few hours later than normal. The one upside to working late, was that at least the tube ride home was quiet, with plenty of empty seats.

He had informed his wife of his late finish and something that smelled really nice greeted his arrival home. Immediately ravenously hungry, Clive walked into the kitchen where his wife and daughter were patiently awaiting him. Clive looked down at the full table and bottle of wine, droplets of water forming on the outside of the chilled bottle. Clive panicked inside, mentally going through his inner calendar for a forgotten birthday or anniversary.

Nothing came to mind. Emily was almost bouncing in her seat with excitement “Have I missed something?” Clive started cautiously. Irene silently handed over a signed sheet of paper. Clive took it, still not understanding. It appeared to be a rental agreeme... Ahh... “You got it then?”

Emily squealed loudly as his wife nodded. “The club has a new venue...”

He walked over and hugged his wife “Congratulations my love. You signed today?”

She nodded again “This afternoon.”

“When do you move in?”

“Technically tomorrow. But a lot of work needs to be done first. Building and planning applications need submitting, then the modifications need doing and that will depend on how much concurrent work Ray has. So looking at six to twelve months really.”

“Ouch.”

His wife shrugged again “It is what it is. But it will be worth it in the long run.”

“It will indeed.” Clive agreed.

As it turned out, building warrant and planning took three weeks. The recession still showed no signs of ending any time soon, and as such, had a corresponding nock on effect on the planning department, which found itself with less work than it once had. The planning through, building work started straight away. Ray still had not enough work to keep all his employees busy and was now starting to consider laying off staff. A situation that he was desperate to avoid as there would be no guarantee that he would be able to find decent tradesmen once the building industry perked up again. It had been hard enough getting the brickies, joiners, plumbers, electricians and other skilled trades that he presently had with a level of trade competency that he could put his company name (and reputation) to and still sleep soundly at night.

Irene, for her part, had gone on an eBay spending spree, picking up lots of equipment at rock bottom prices. A lot of clubs had no cash, or very little in the way of cash reserves, and because of the recession, most families found themselves cutting back on their outgoings, and expensive club fees were the first port of call for many financially struggling families.

With building work progressing, Irene found herself spending more time at the new club site. Things had to be ‘just-so’ and she insisted that she ‘had to be there’. Secretly, Clive reckoned that the builders must cringe when they saw her arrive every day.

Clive dumped his briefcase at the doorway and removed his jacket. The house was quiet. He popped his head into the kitchen and living room. No sign of a living soul.

He climbed the stairs, knocked on Emily’s door and popped his head round. Emily was lying atop her bed on her front. She was still dressed in her school skirt and blouse, and was busily doing something on her phone as her ankles circled in the air as she kicked her calves back and forth.

“Where’s your mum?”

“Where do you think? Over at the club, says she’ll be there till about seven and will pick up a pizza or something on the way home.”

The hem of Emily’s pleated black skirt was quite high up her thighs. She wasn’t wearing tights or socks and her painted toenails wiggled, seemingly by their own volition. Unsurprisingly, Clive felt himself harden. He walked over to her bed and placed a hand on her thigh. She didn’t budge from her phone tapping. Clive slid his hand up-wards, lifting her skirt as he approached her panties. He wondered what she was wearing today, though it really didn’t matter as he would shortly be removing them.

It turned out that she was wearing Jade’s panties. He lifted her skirt clear, so he could look down on her stolen knickers.

Emily put her phone down. “You like what you see?” She said as she rolled over onto her back.

“You know full well that I do...” Clive slipped his hand between her thighs and rubbed her panty clad pussy. She opened her legs wider to allow him more room. “You’re such a slut.”

“I know! “she said with a smile. Clive spread her legs further apart and climbed between them, burying his head between her thighs. She smelt so good.

“Are you going to ravish me?”

“I might ... Turn over.” Clive leaned back on his knees to give her some room as she lifted a leg over him and rolled onto her stomach, sliding the opposite leg around the other side of Clive, so that Clive was still knelt between her thighs.

Her school skirt had dropped down again, so he lifted it clear of her bum so he could admire her perfect curves. His hands travelled where he wished over her panties, enjoying both the feel and the act of touching her. His hands curved around her hips and he physically lifted her onto her knees, forcing her to stretch out her arms so she could rest her upper body on them.

Reaching down to his own waist, Clive unbuckled his trousers, pulling his boxers down. His hard cock sprung out, desperate and ready for action. Clive rubbed his hard cock against Emily’s panty clad bum, savouring the expectation.

He wondered if she would allow him to try her back door. Clive had never tried anal sex and was a little curious to see what it was like. Irene had always point-blank refused when he had brought the subject up, and since it was rare enough getting a blow job from her, he had never pushed the matter. Clive decided to leave it for a while yet. His sexual relationship with his daughter was still in its infancy and that might be a step too far at this time.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.