Dermatology - Cover

Dermatology

Copyright© 2020 by Westside24

Chapter 5

Nick was spending quite a bit of his free time on weekends at the club. He was making friends because of his golfing with different people by participating in golf tournaments. Occasionally he would see Amy or Marlene and he would have a little conversation with them. It seemed to him that both of them were interested in continuing relations with him but for a few reasons, he didn’t think that was a wise thing to do.

One club member, a lady who apparently knew Nick was a dermatologist wanted to have a free exam. She came to him showing him a mark on her arm and asked what he thought that was. He knew if he said what he thought it was, it could result in more members wanting a freebie. He gave her his business card and said she should make an appointment where he could better examine her. He would need to do a biopsy before he could say for sure if it was a form of skin cancer. He in giving it a quick glance didn’t think it was anything like that but he purposely mentioned the word “cancer” to put a little scare into her for her having the nerve to ask for a freebie. She never did make an appointment, at least not with him for an exam.

Nick’s nurse told Nick who was entering an exam room that a Dana Bridgman was on the phone and wanted to talk to him. He said to tell her he would call her back in a few minutes. He did make the call and asked what he could do for her.

“As a surprise for my Dad on his sixtieth birthday, I have chartered the pontoon boat at the lake for a half-day and am organizing a bar-b-que picnic at the Lake Lancer town park. I have invited a number of his friends along with people we know and I would like for you to come.”

“Sounds like fun, what do I need to do?”

“There is nothing for you to do. It starts at noon for the boat cruising. The boating will continue with the boat doing cruises around the lake enabling people to be getting on and off the boat throughout the day. The other activities and the food will start at one and last till five. There will be music there along with plenty of food and liquid refreshments. I have made arrangements for a clown who is also a magician for the kids. For the adults, the club’s golf pro will be there to give a demonstration and hit some floating golf balls into the lake. A friend of mine from school who is a member of our Olympic Archery team will be there and she will also put on a little demonstration.

“It looks like you have gone all out in doing this. I can only wonder what it would look like if you were organizing a two-car funeral” and he laughed. He could hear Dana laughing.

Nick parked his car following the signs in the elementary school parking lot and rode in the courtesy six-passenger golf cart type conveyance to the park. This was a little past noon and there was already a sizeable crowd there. Dana warmly greeted him and thanked him for coming. She introduced Nick to a few people but left to mingle with other people and announce the demonstrations.

With a cup of cold beer in his hand, Nick did some mingling as well. He met Steve Brandle who introduced his very attractive wife Valerie to Nick. They introduced him to Brad Crawford who was a dentist and his wife Tessa who worked at the Wilkinsing Foundation. Dan and Beth Brighton said hello. Beth was a patient of Nick’s.

Nick congratulated Dave Bridgman on hitting this milestone and wished him many more years. Dave said Dana in doing this was a surprise but he has come to know Dana is big on doing surprises.

Bill Gordon came up to Nick and while talking pointed out that the lady with the nice big upper structure was Pam Driscoll the elementary school principal. It was unnecessary for Bill to point her out as Nick had previously met her and made that observation.

Bill mentioned that in the final story he posted, he incorporated his thoughts into it as to why he was ending his story writing efforts. He said in doing that generated a few comments from the readers. While there were some positive comments there were also some negative comments. The negative comments he received said not so nice terms that his stories wouldn’t be missed. Bill said that confirmed to him that he made the right decision to stop writing. Those readers with IQs of room temperature could their thing watching sex videos.

Nick said goodbye to Dana just before five after asking her for a date next Saturday. He told her he had a very nice time and she had done an outstanding job in organizing this birthday party. He had a little bit of a rosy glow from the beers he drank which contributed to his falling asleep on his couch watching TV.

On Friday Nick was aware that some of the later in the day appointment times had not been filled and decided to close the office early. Since he now had some free-time he went to the club for the Friday night buffet which featured a number of seafood dishes.

After eating he had two drinks in the lounge and chewed the fat with some fellows there about the current salary negotiations going on in pro sports. Nick pointed out that those involved referred to these professional sports as “sports” when in fact they were using the wrong terminology. He said these were not “sports” but were “businesses” since some franchises are worth billions of dollars and they generate multi-million dollar salaries for the players. That someone can receive a contract that will pay twenty to thirty million dollars a year as well as that same amount a year in endorsements he said proves his point.

Nick was walking to leave the club building to go home when Amy stopped him. She said her husband who was here earlier had left to go to the hospital because of a phone call he received. Her husband told her to call an Uber when she wanted to head home. She was getting ready to make the call for an Uber but when she saw Nick she asked if he could give her a lift home. She had a smile on her face in asking him for the lift which he agreed to do.

On the drive to her home, she said she was going to invite Nick in for a drink. He told her he didn’t think that was a good idea. She agreed with Nick when she saw that her husband’s car was parked at her condo which indicated that he was home. She asked Nick to pull into an empty parking slot. After he had parked she lifted up the armrest separating them and reached over to pull down the zipper on his pants. He could see the mischievous look in her eyes and the smile on her face before she bent down and gave him head.

He didn’t know what to say but since he was enjoying what she was doing he didn’t say anything. His hand was caressing her butt while her head was going up and down.

After she had sucked him dry without spilling a drop and zipped him up she gave him a kiss and left his car thanking him for the lift. He thought he should be the one doing the thanking.

Nick really didn’t have any complaints on how life was treating him. His medical practice was doing well with all of the weekly appointments almost always close to being filled.

With all things being good they couldn’t compare to the intimate relationship he now had developed with Dana over time. It started with a good night kiss and then slowly progressed to where there was more kissing. From there it went to some light petting and then to more heavy petting. Finally, it reached the stage where they went to bed and engaged in the most intimate expression of love.

It didn’t take much for Nick to come to the realization that the physical act of love only becomes substantially more when it is done with someone you love, someone you want to spend the rest of your life with. That now was what he wanted to do with Dana, he wanted her to be his wife.

How to go about proposing was something he spent considerable time thinking about. Dana certainly was something special and therefore he wanted his proposal to be special along with it being a surprise. He finally came up with an idea that he thought would do what he wanted to make his proposal memorable.

The first thing he did was to purchase a two-point one-carat diamond engagement ring. In a conversation with Dana, he had learned what her shoe size was. Using a formula he saw on the web which indicated a correlation between the shoe and ring size he purchased a size six ring. If it was the right ring size he couldn’t be sure but the information he saw on the web indicated it should be close and if not, adjustments to the ring could be made later.

He spoke with Ingrid Cummings who was a patient of his. Ingrid was a chef at the Embers which was the most upscale restaurant in Lake Lancer. He asked her if what he wanted to do was possible and she told him it was.

Next was a discussion with Doug, the fishing guide and he said enthusiastically it could be done.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.