De Rerum Natura, on the Nature of Things - Cover

Preview

De Rerum Natura, on the Nature of Things

by Rolf

Copyright© 2020 by Rolf

Fiction Story: We all, man or woman have used the excuse of a gender to explain why we do or did something. The snake or scorpion strikes at the one who saved it from drowning Why, because... that's what they do. In simple terms humans, animals, whatever often do what is in their nature to do, they do not think beforehand nor plan out the consequences of their actions.

Tags: Ma/Fa   Fiction   Slow  

Note: Titus Lucretius Carus was a poet ahead of his time who ended his life(Suicide) about the same time Julius Caesar formed up his first legion(55 BC or so). There were several postulates in his works, one was the basis for the ‘Big Bang Atomic Theory’ and another put forth more than 300 years earlier by Epicurus; was simply ‘to pursue pleasure and avoid pain’. Lucretius was described as a suicidal psychopath by his peers in Rome.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.