The Date for Revenge - Cover

The Date for Revenge

by oldgrump

Copyright© 2020 by oldgrump

Drama Story: She said she was going on a date to get revenge for my cheating. There was a problem with that, but she refused to listen.

Tags: Cheating   Revenge  

Edited by Barney R. Afterwards I had to mess with it. All mistakes are mine.

Sally and I had been married for three-plus years. I was at a loss for what to do, but I knew I would find a solution or figure one out. Sally had suddenly taken on a nasty attitude about six months ago.

There wasn’t a gradual change, but I came back from one of my infrequent business trips and felt that the woman in my house was not the woman I married. She was disrespectful, downright insulting, and denying sex unless I started a fight about it. I suspected that either she was cheating, or someone was bad mouthing me to her.

I came home from another out of state business trip on a spring Friday evening. Sally came down the stairs from the bedroom dressed to kill. A little black cocktail dress, obviously no underwear because the dress was so tight that she had a hard time walking in it; any underwear would have been visible as panty and bra lines. She also had on 4” come fuck me red high heel pumps. And the finishing touch, more makeup than she has worn since I met her.

She said angrily; “Oh good, you cheating piece of shit, I am glad you’re here before George comes to pick me up. I will not be back here tonight, so don’t wait up.”

I was stunned. “What in god’s name are you talking about? I have never cheated on you. And just who in the fuck is George?”

She refused to answer.

I angrily added “If you go out tonight, I won’t worry about you not being back in the morning. Once you walk out that door without me you will never come back in this house.” I was beyond angry, even though I was still confused.

I continued; “Oh, would you be so kind as to inform me who told you I was cheating on you and when and where it was supposed to have happened?”

“I don’t have to tell your cheating ass anything. I was told by George you cheated, and he even has pictures. I will show you.” She went to her purse and grabbed some pictures.

I looked at the pictures and almost laughed. “You stupid cunt, look at these pictures, that is my head on a 5’ 8” or 9” guy. He is also has a tattoo on his left arm. Look you stupid bitch; “Am I 5’ 9”? Am I tattooed? Is that the hairstyle that I have worn for 18 months? Who gave you the pictures and introduced you to this woman in this picture?”

Sally had a look of confusion but after a moment took a determined stance; “George told me that you met Grace and fucked her and these pictures prove it.” With that, the doorbell rang. I pushed around Sally and answered the door.

“You ... you weren’t supposed to be back until tomorrow.” said a very surprised man in a sport coat and slacks. He looked confused and almost frightened. He stood about 5’ 9” to my 6’ 3”. He was also reaching for something in his pocket with his left hand and his shirt and jacket exposed enough of his wrist to show part of a tattoo.

I grabbed his arm and slid the sleeve of his coat and shirt up. “Look you stupid bitch, isn’t this the tattoo that is in those pictures?” As I asked the question, a knife fell out of his pocket.

Sally seemed to ignore me. Then she moved past me and said; “Let’s get going George, this asshole is going to learn the consequences of cheating.”

They started down the walk.

“Stop” I shouted, and they did; and then turned back to me. The neighbors came out on their porch. “Sally, I will leave your clothes in the garage. I warned you that if you left you wouldn’t be able to come back. You made your decision. Just remember, I showed you that the pictures were fakes, but you chose to ignore me. When you find out the truth do not come crying to me because you have just destroyed my love.”

Then I looked at George; “Oh yes; George, if you think you got away with fucking the slut on your arm without consequences, remember ‘Payback is a stone Bitch’. It may not come today, maybe not tomorrow, but it will come. You two have fucked with the wrong person.”

They laughed nervously and Sally gave me the one-finger salute as they walked toward a car parked at the curb.

What a wonderful fucking homecoming.


My name is Grant Gorman. When the Friday surprise occurred I was 34 years old. I was and am a systems troubleshooter and senior installer for a small but significant security software company. I am also a part-owner because of bonuses and stock options. Sally did not know about the ownership, or that I plowed back most of my bonuses to purchase more stock. I owned almost 15% of the voting stock. That was the most for a single shareholder except the company founder. The only people who knew my position were my lawyer who voted my proxies the founder and the government. The IRS knows everything.


I met Sally when I literally ran into her. I was 26 and just out of a failed engagement when my fiancé decided that cheating before the wedding was not cheating. She learned differently when I called her father and told him why the wedding was off. It was fortunate that we had only just started the planning so her parents were not out a lot of money.

I was going into the airport when Sally dropped a piece of luggage and had bent over to pick it up when a distracted klutz named Grant crashed into her. I apologized and helped her get to the security line. After we both got through security, we headed in the same direction. As we now only had our carry-on bags; I offered to take hers to as far as I was going. When I told her what gate she started laughing.

She said; “Don’t tell me you’re going to Dallas on the 9:30 flight. I am too. By the way, I am Sally Henderson. I know you didn’t disrupt me on purpose, so if you would; when we get to Dallas would you stick around me until my sister shows up. There is an angry old boyfriend that works at the Dallas airport and if he sees me he is liable to try to hurt me.”

She continued; “I know it is a lot to ask, but my sister is having a baby and her husband is deployed overseas, and I am needed to help her. I’m just afraid that Tommy will see me. My sister tells me that he has flown into our home airport and tried to find me. I know it sounds strange, but you have been so nice to me I thought I could trust you.”

I agreed to stick with her as I had nowhere I had to be until the next morning. I also hated abusive assholes. When we boarded, she was in the seat across the aisle from me. I always took an aisle seat because of restricted legroom on the tin cans that the airlines use today.

We talked the entire flight. As we started deplaning and walking down the ramp, a man in an airline ground crew uniform came toward us. I put my arm around Sally and stared at the guy. When he saw my move, he slowed and as we got closer, he saw how big I am and turned and beat a quick retreat.

I gave Sally my cell phone number and told her to call me if she felt the old boyfriend was going to be a problem. It turned out that when I was ready to head back home, Sally was staying to continue to help her sister. Her brother-in-law’s brother and a couple of his friends decided to visit the ex. It worked. A week later Sally called and thanked me for the help I gave her and she mentioned the Ex Boyfriend requested and received a transfer to the west coast.


When Sally returned a few months later, she called and asked me to join her for lunch.

We met for lunch, and things seemed to click between us. I found out she was 22 and had been in only one long term relationship, and he was now in San Diego driving a luggage truck at the airport. We went to dinner later that week, and that started a year of dating. That led to me asking her to marry me. She said yes.

The planning started. Then Murphy decided that a cheating fiancé wasn’t joke enough, I got testicular cancer. The surgery and chemo were terrible, but Sally was there through it all. She kept saying that it just delayed the plans, not ruined them.

The cancer was caught early, but I lost a testicle and was rendered sterile. I was and am not impotent, just sterile. After a year of being cancer-free, we started planning again. Murphy decided to leave me alone.

Another small delay was convincing Sally that I was serious about no cheating to the point that I demanded a prenup with severe penalties for adultery. I had to explain to Sally that it was a deal-breaker and no signature, no wedding. She signed finally after a two-week deep freeze.

The wedding was great and the honeymoon was in Belize. We swam, snorkeled, and had many adult beverages. I discovered that I like alcohol too much, so when the holiday was over I quit drinking. I never stopped anyone around me from imbibing, I just didn’t.

A little over two years after the wedding, Sally told me her company was merging with another and they were integrating the two staffs. She made a few comments about some specific people, but not anyone noteworthy. One thing that did happen was when the merger actually started her attitude went into the toilet.

She started to make little nasty, snide comments. She also started to question every move I made on the out of town trips. She was also turning down lunch dates when I was working at the office and in town. The worst was the direct insults.

That was what I was putting up with before the Friday night date. After she left, I called a friend, Jack Harvey, who was a locksmith and had him change all of the locks and install a new code in the garage door opener. He charged me as if he didn’t know me from Adam and said it was because Sally told him about my cheating. He didn’t change the bill but understood that I was being wrongly accused when I showed him the crappy Photoshopped pictures.

I was pissed that she had tried to do that. That meant that I was now going to burn her and him down to the ground. I would enforce the prenup. The divorce lawyer was going to go on my speed dial Monday. My boss had gone through a messy divorce, and only a shark of a lawyer saved him from a vindictive ex-wife and her lover. I would use his recommendation for an attorney.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.