Shunning Mom the Slut - Cover

Shunning Mom the Slut

by Slippery Saddle Bum

Copyright© 2020 by Slippery Saddle Bum

Suspense Story: A quick flash story of a daughter's phone conversation with her mother after learning that she'd cheated on her father.

Caution: This Suspense Story contains strong sexual content, including Cheating   BTB   .

(flash story)

The custom ring tone on Darlene’s cell phone signaled who the call was from, even before she saw the ID display that said MOM. Taking a deep breath and then another to get control of the hatred she felt, she punched the answer button. “It’s about time you called. I drove by this afternoon but your car wasn’t there.”

“Immediately, she heard the beginning of a long story that she already knew was nothing but outright lies and bullshit. About forty seconds in, she shut her down with...

Darlene’s voice hardened as she sharply said, “STOP THE SHIT, MOM! I didn’t drive by the house. I stopped at the house. When I got to the open door, I rang the bell and called out but nobody answered. Dad’s car was parked in the driveway (Darlene heard a sharp intake of breath) and since the door was open, I came inside and started looking for him ... still calling out so he’d know I was there.

When I got to the top of the stairs, it smelled like I’d walked into a whorehouse. I felt embarrassed, figuring that I must have come along at an inopportune time but I was there so I called out two or three more times. There was no answer so I looked in your room and saw the bed all torn up so it sure looked like the two of you’d had one hell of a fuck-fest and then gone out somewhere but forgot to close and lock the door. I knew you’d be embarrassed if you knew that I saw and knew what went on in your bedroom so I decided to get the hell out of there before you guys got back and never say anything about being there.

When I went out, I pulled the door closed and that’s when I thought I could hear someone crying their heart out. I knew that was weird so I kept listening and moving toward where the sound got louder. When I cleared the back corner of the garage, I saw Dad just sitting there between those two Rose bushes that you asked him to plant. I never saw him like that. He looked like he’d been destroyed.” (There was a short delay when Darlene’s voice began breaking up and choking with emotion but then she continued) “He had his back against the wall, with his head down on his knees and he was bawling like a baby. I could FEEL pure GRIEF pouring out of him in that sound. I never heard my father cry until today and now I know I’m going to hear and feel that sound for the rest of my life.

After fifteen seconds of silence, while Darlene fought to be able to continue ... she exploded ... Mom ... You DIRTY ... ROTTEN FUCKING SLUT!!! How the FUCK could you do that to Dad? It took me forever to get him to talk but he told me that he found the same thing that I did and knew that his life was over. He told me that he’d juggled things so he could make it home a day early to the woman he’s loved forever. He said he’d missed you and planned to take you out to dinner. He said he walked into the house and found the whole upstairs smelling like a fucking whorehouse and then saw his bedroom all torn up, just as I did ... You actually brought the animal you were fucking into your husband’s HOME? You’re a low-class slut beyond belief. That bedroom looked like a couple of untamed Apes were fucking in there ... and you were too fucking stupid to even leave a window open?? Tell me Bitch ... was that fuck worth losing your family for? ... It’d better have been because that’s what happened. Dad’s gone and you’re fucking DEAD as far as I’m concerned. Don’t ever write or call me again ... Not for ANY reason. When I called Roger and told him what happened, he started calling you names I’ve never heard and said he’d just blocked your phone number. One more thing ... If you’re EVER stupid enough to get close enough for me to reach you, I’ll spend an hour slapping the fucking snot out of you ... and THAT, you cheating whore, was your only warning. Goodbye, Slut.” --- CALL ENDED ---

Roger, her son, never called her and her calls to his number were blocked.

Four days later, a casually-dressed college boy came to her door carrying a packet and a clipboard. He looked like an innocent boy just trying to find the right address. When she verified the address and gave him her name, he handed her the packet, said, “You’ve been served.” and left her standing in her doorway feeling as stupid as she knew she’d been.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.