Adams' Apples - Cover

Adams' Apples

Copyright© 2020 by aroslav

Chapter 4: Testing, Testing

“SAM, JUST GO TO THE CLINIC, jack off in a cup, and let them give you something to increase your virility. There has to be some reason you’re not getting me pregnant. Now would you make the call?” Reba demanded.

The reason might be because she’s a spoiled, entitled, bitching shrew, Sam reasoned to himself. Ever since they (read ‘she’) decided to have children, Reba had been demanding and rushed. It wasn’t bad at first. Having a wife who wanted a baby was fun. She never turned down sex. But as time went by and she still wasn’t pregnant, it had become more of a chore than an exciting fuck. Half the time when she demanded that he enter her, she wasn’t even damp. He was sure that couldn’t be good for conception. He’d done his best to romance her and get her turned on but she was so impatient that all she wanted was to have him to dump a load in her as quickly as possible.

Reba had always had anything she wanted. Daddy had provided cars, jewelry, and even vetted young men. When she’d chosen Sam Watkins to be her husband, there was never a question that she could have him. Sam was a well-paid part owner of a startup software company that had gone public and had then been acquired by a major player. Sam was still at the company as some kind of fellow or something. The important thing was that he continued Daddy’s tradition of giving her anything she wanted. And she wanted a baby.

Things hadn’t been bad until Jocelyn, her best friend and tennis partner, had gotten pregnant. Since then, her society friends had all begun having children. All except her. She’d hesitated a while, afraid of what it would do to her figure. But it soon became apparent that she was losing status with the movers and shakers. She needed a brat.


Finally, Sam consented to go to the fertility clinic. He was pretty sure the problem lay elsewhere. Even with the frequency that Reba demanded he perform, he was producing copious amounts of semen. And he was glad for the frequency he knew would end once she caught. While he was always ready for sex and shot a lot of come, it was almost impossible for him to masturbate. Of course, Reba wouldn’t consider the idea that she was infertile. It was all on him.

Reba hadn’t accompanied him to the clinic. She just shrilly demanded that he get it fixed. So, Sam went alone and was given the obligatory cup and stack of pornographic magazines and movies. None of it did a thing for him. He’d barely gotten hard and ended up napping in the room.

Sam awoke to a delightful sensation. A tall slender blonde was gently stroking and licking him. This had to be a dream, but the sensations brought him fully awake.

“What are you doing? Who are you?” he croaked. There was no denying, however, that he’d become fully erect.

“I’m Sheila. Don’t worry, I know what I’m doing. You’ll just get good and hard and soon you’ll be filling that old cup with all your good syrup,” she said.

“But why? I never heard of this being part of the clinic,” Sam protested. Still she was pretty attractive and had pushed her T-shirt up over her unfettered boobs. He tentatively reached out to handle one of the full soft globes and moaned.

“That’s it, baby. Feel me up and get it ready to go. You make it so good.” She kept fellating him and he could see the cup lying on his stomach as he felt the urge mounting in his balls.

“I’m going ... It’s ... Now!” The blonde smoothly replaced her mouth with the cup as she kept stroking. Good strong pulses raced from his cock and spattered in the cup as he moaned under her ministration.

“What a good boy,” she said as she stroked the last drops into the cup. For a moment Sam thought he must be a dog. A very good boy. She capped the cup and handed it to him then saw another drop ooze from his prick. “Mmmine.” She darted her head down and sucked the last drop out. “I wish all my guys had come like you do. It makes my kitty weep. So much! So intense!”

“I don’t get it. I mean thank you. But why?” Sam asked as he pulled up his trousers.

“Oh, the clinic’s been having a lot of this trouble lately. Guys are coming in by the score and most of them are having trouble getting it up while they masturbate. The clinic finally decided to hire a few professionals to help out those who were too tense to get off.” She smiled at him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.