Cunt Magnet - Cover

Cunt Magnet

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Tiger

Erotica Sex Story: Some guys have to work for pussy and some have all the luck. This is about a lucky one on many levels.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Romantic   Sharing   Incest   Orgy   First   .

I know that a lot of guys have to work to get laid. I don’t and I’m not sure why, although I certainly won’t complain.

It started when I was fifteen. I was lying on my bed, stroking my hardon in rhythm to the chick getting banged in the porn video on my phone. I didn’t hear her come in until my sister said, “That’s a nice looking one. I’d like to take over.” The phone was put down since my eyes were glued to her hand trying to get a grip around my meat. She began, moving her grip up and down the shaft like I’d been doing and I finally had to utter, “I’m gonna shoot!” Quick as a flash her mouth covered the head and I had the best cum ever.

She expertly milked the rest out of me and swallowed, “You taste better than my ex-boyfriend.”

I stuttered, “Y ... y ... you do that to him?”

“Even more. I usually get that stuff in my pussy. He’s history though, running off with that Josie slut with bigger tits. He’ll be sorry though because she just uses guys for a while and moves on to a fresh one.”

I hadn’t deflated and she eyed it. “It’s bigger than his and the best shape I think I’ve seen.”

That stirred up another question, “You’ve seen lots?” She was seventeen and had been dating a while after all.

“He was the only one I fucked but I had a lot of other fun with all the boys I dated. Ya gotta learn somehow. Hey, are you a virgin?” When I nodded she said, “If you weren’t my brother I’d fuck you right now. I’m horny.”

An idea flashed, “You know Linda McBride, right?” Her turn to nod. “Her brother is my age and we were at camp together last summer. He showed me how to jack off and we’d even do each other. His cock is as big as mine and I’d bet he’d love to fuck you. I’d do his sister in a minute.”

That made her laugh, “Girls don’t like Minute Men. It usually takes longer to get our jollies than guys. I’ll talk to her tomorrow. Now cover that beautiful thing up or I might commit a sin.” As soon as she left I was beating it again but this time from real life memories.

After school the next day my sister was accompanied by Linda and her brother. We went to my room and Sis ordered both of us to drop our drawers and lay on my single bed. They each stood next to the other brother and began fondling. Linda was a bit shy and so was Greg, her brother, but we rose to the occasion. “Copy me,” ordered my take-charge Sis as she bent over and began investigating Greg’s dick with her fingers and mouth. giving him little sucks as she fondled his balls. Linda was following along in her work on me.

After a bit Sis stripped. Her tits were conical and modest sized. Linda had some maybe c-cup ones with nice round curves on the underside. Sis said, “Just watch then it will be your turn,” as she straddled Greg’s waist, pulled up his dick and began descending on it deeper with each drop. It flashed that she’d not asked for his OK but who would argue?

Linda and I watched from the foot of the bed and could see his rod disappearing and reappearing. It was easy to see his balls tighten as he pumped cum into Sis. She told him to keep moving and stay hard because she hadn’t had hers yet.

Linda bent over the footboard and reached for my dick, being as I was right behind her. I was guided into her wet place and began moving. I could brace myself and reach her tits because she was holding herself up on her arms. I thought my cock could feel her cunt twitch as I cupped and squeezed and tweaked those hanging beauties. She felt me cum but I knew what to do and her tension kept building until she shook with her peak and I shot another load.

As they dressed Linda said she wasn’t on birth control but thought it was a safe day. She’d get a morning-after pill anyway. Greg was too dazed to say anything as he left with his sister. Sis and I were still naked and she knelt down to taste the combined juices which made me start to fill again. I heard, “I wonder of taking it in the ass is incest? I’m still horny. Greg has a lot of potential and Linda said you were good. She’s only had a few one-time fucks, never a steady boyfriend like I have. I think you might be one for her.”

That’s what it seemed like every day after school and also over at Greg and Linda’s when their folks took a weekend away. I got to see Sis get fucked a bunch of different ways and Linda and I put on the best show we could.

Then there was the week over the holidays when our fuck-friends’ whole family went to visit out-of-town relatives. Two days since we’d last bonked them and Sis and I were itching to get laid. It wasn’t surprising then that I was awakened by Sis easing under my covers and searching for my cock. It filled quickly and wordlessly she mounted me. I stimulated her tits and we were soon having noise-suppressed climaxes. As stealthily as she had arrived, she left. I slept well. No hint of that happening was seen the next day so I wondered if it was a one-night stand.

Nope! She repeated every night until the other family got back. Felt damned good to me! When I asked Greg how the trip had been he lowered his voice and said, “My sister fucked me every day when we could find a place. Do you think your sister will mind?”

I grinned, “She did that to me too. We have to realize that this isn’t romantic love so whoever you fuck is your choice and nobody else can complain. Your sister will find a boyfriend she wants to have in her pussy and it is up to her to choose if me and/or you still gets any of it.” He nodded slowly, reality sinking in.

We four were quite happy fucking away and Sis did get less sneaky about wanting my dick. That was very true at spring break when she asked Mom and Dad if I could accompany her and two classmates to Florida as a “chaperone.” Right! I acted reluctant in front of them but agreed and Dad entrusted me, now sixteen and licensed, with the four-door truck. It had a bed cover to hold our clothes and tent and such.

I did most of the driving but considered turning around after hours of girl chatter. We got there late and put up the big tent using the truck headlights. We were all tired from the long drive. I hadn’t noticed that Sis had zipped our summer sleeping bags together to make a double and wore just a long t-shirt to bed. Although she was facing away from me I kept my upper body away from hers and moved my hips, complete with erection closer to hers which were angled my way. Bingo, a hole-in-one. I felt her fingers diddling herself as I moved slowly and soon we both got off, suppressing our usually noisy finales.

In the morning I was awakened by girl talk, and peeked to see some cute tits besides Sis’s bouncing around the tent as they got ready. I held my pee with some difficulty until they left and tried to hide my morning wood as I made my way to the campground facilities. I wasn’t the only one who was having trouble at the big trough that served as a group urinal.

I was still tired after I ate some granola bars and drank some milk so I laid down on top of the sleeping bag in some sport shorts and a t-shirt. Some indeterminate time later I was being fondled and that woke me up. Had Sis come back for more? Opening my eyes I saw a topless Reggie, a cute blond with tits like Sis, stimulating me. Seeing I was awake she bent over and her mouth got busy finishing my cock filling up. “Your sister said you were a good fuck. My boyfriend couldn’t get away so I’d like you to ‘fill in’”.

All I said was “Yup.” and she mounted me. Mmmm, some new tits to get familiar with. No kissing ... this was just lust. When I shot my load she fingered herself to get her finish. I had an inspiration. Since Sis drained me last night I should have less than my copious cock spurts so I interrupted her, pulling her off my rod and up over my face, Linda had done a decent job of teaching me pussy eating and this one got the benefit. As she stifled her shrieks of pleasure some of my cum dripped out on my chin. No matter, she was delighted and I knew I’d get more of her.

Wendy, the redhead, had the same agenda but was just between boyfriends. She took me back in the woods and we found a grassy place that wasn’t occupied by a fucking couple of whatever gender combination. She told me she’d never done it outdoors so it was a first for her. She was a bit overweight but a lot of that was in her big soft tits which I especially liked with her on top or doggy so they were swinging and grabbable. We did it both ways.

At dinner my sister looked around our little group and asked me if I had any energy left for her tonight. I stuck out my chest in bravado and announced, “I have some for all of you. Just cum and get it.” I then wondered if I’d gotten myself in over my “head” so to speak. They all giggled but I saw their nipples hardening under the thin t-shirts they were wearing. They did take turns later and I fucked all three before I collapsed.

The next day the gals had something they wanted to do as a group and I wasn’t invited. I walked around the campground and saw partially or fully naked women all over the place, smelled pot many times and heard plenty of sex sounds from tents. I was walking by one when a guy with a half-soft and dripping dong came out. He saw me and said, “You want some hot older pussy. Just go in and go in.”

Of course I was curious so ducked into the tent. Laying in the middle, hairy pussy facing the door was a woman with her legs up and her big tits sagging to either side of her chest. Her eyes were closed but her hand pointed to the reddish and drooling gash in the black jungle. I undid my shorts and slid to the bottom of that cunt in one stroke. She moaned and again as I started pumping. She was so slippery and loose I could hardly get traction. I braced myself with one hand and the other fondled those big soft breasts. When I pinched a big nipple she raised her head and opened her eyes briefly to see who it was. I could smell the whiskey then. I pulled out, wiped my messy dick on the sheet she was on and left. Sex wasn’t always great, I had learned.

Back at the tent and eating a sandwich I had bought, I heard “Knock, knock!” It was a girl from the tent next to ours. I invited her in. She got right to the point. Her name was Virginia and she didn’t want to be like her name. She’d heard all the sex noises and realized that I was the only guy in there. She wanted her first fuck to be by a skilled cocksman and chose me if I was interested.

She was cute with small tits and wide hips framing a shaved crotch. Being a compassionate person, I agreed and she took me back to her tent. I gave her lots of foreplay including eating that bald box and she was squirming when I pushed my dick head into her slit. She had a hymen but it didn’t hurt her much and she watched as I stroked in her. I came but she didn’t so I reassured her that wasn’t unusual with the tension of the first time. I’d do her again later and it would be much better.

I was still laying in top when the tent door was unzipped and her brother came in. “What the hell... !” From under me she said, “This is the guy from the tent next door who is fucking the three he is with. I just asked him to do this and it was great. I told you on the way here I wanted to get laid.”

When I rolled off I said to him, “One of those gals is my sister and it works well with her. I’ve got yours warmed up so why don’t you take a spin?” I looked at her and her face had a shocked look but NOT one of concern.

While he pushed and pumped in my semen I stimulated her tits and gave her some hot tongue kisses. She came before he did and when he rolled off he said, “Sex is great. That was my first time!” I was ready to refill her cunt. She was delirious with pleasure by now. I unloaded once more and he was quickly back in the saddle again. After putting my clothes on I kissed her and said maybe we would get together again. She thanked me and said she hoped so too.

As I emerged into the sunlight my three tent-mates were sitting in front of our tent. Sis spoke up, “We wondered what happened to you. Sounded like you were pretty busy in there.”

I put a smirky smile on my face, “I am too much a gentleman to refuse a maiden’s sincere request.”

Sis grinned, “And who is fucking her now?”

“Her brother because I told him it was OK.”

“Maybe he’d like to fuck your sister and her friends too.”

I laughed, “Maybe tomorrow. I think tonight she is going to keep him very busy.”

We four went for a beach walk as the sun went down. I could feel I was recovering so said if they would decide who, I’d give one of then a sunset screw. The rest could be done on the other nights before we departed. Wendy drew the short straw and we found an empty beach shelter while the others went on. Since there was little privacy we just undid what we had to but when I was buried in her cunt she whispered, “You sure are giving me some neat experiences. I’d love to be your girlfriend even though you are younger.” I didn’t answer and just focused on making it good for her. She held my hand as we walked back in the gathering dusk.

Sis and Reggie were sitting by a little campfire they had started. Fucking sounds could still be heard from the nearby tent. Those died down and the pair emerged to go to the toilet. I waved at them and when they returned called them to join us. I didn’t know her brother’s name so they introduced themselves and the town they were from which was in our state but not close.

My Sis was blunt, “My brother told us how you got quite well acquainted this afternoon. I know he had a good time but that leaves us with less too. I think it’s only fair that Todd fucks us in return. Yeah, we’d love a male-female ratio of two-to-one like you had earlier but we are picky and not sluts.

Todd spoke up, “I’ve dreamed about an invitation like that and I promise to do my best.” His sister punched him, a bit annoyed since she probably wanted him all to herself now that the door was opened. Sis caught that and said she’d be included.

There were six naked young people in one tent now and there was little sleep for the guys. The women were considerate and didn’t expect to be cummed in every time as long as they got their jollies. Moving from body to body was a great stimulus for the men too. It was an interesting and satisfying night.

The next afternoon Reggie brought a somewhat older guy to the tent. “This is Ted and he’s a graduate student who came here for some fun but hasn’t found much lately. I tried him out and I think you’ll like him. Have fun getting acquainted because I’m going next door to be with Todd as I promised.” Todd’s sister soon came to the main tent and joined the party. I was there so it was two pussies per cock now.

I noticed Wendy stuck with me while the others tried out this new meat. It was becoming more and more obvious to even a dumb me that the redhead was getting hooked on me emotionally. I was far from ready to get serious and hoped I could handle it gracefully. She would watch when I fucked someone else, turning away like she was jealous or something.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.