Halloween Party for 3 - Cover

Halloween Party for 3

by OldManDownTheRoad

Copyright© 2020 by OldManDownTheRoad

Erotica Sex Story: A random encounter in a club gets interesting when a naughty "witch" and an innocent "school girl" show up.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   .

A local club I frequented always tried to go all out for Halloween. So did the patrons, especially the women. It was mostly a younger crowd so the outfits pushed a few limits. In other words most were revealing as hell.

A friend of mine worked as the head bouncer and he was on door duty checking IDs when I got there. He had just let in a couple of young women, one was a school girl with a vary short skirt and the other a witch in a black robe, boots, and hat. I had on all black and was made up as a vampire. He and I talked a bit about the crown and commented about how well the night might progress before I entered the darkened and decorated room. All the waitresses were in black cat body suits this year and they all had the bodies to look delicious as cats.

I entered the door on my way to the bar and felt someone reach out and caress my ass getting a good feel. Turning to see who the offender was I found the school girl and witch just inside the doorway and recognized them upon seeing their faces. Chrissy, our school girl had a startled look and Sherrie, the witch a mischievous grin. I had known Chrissy for quite a while and Sherrie had been a friend of hers all through school. Sherrie also had a reputation for being wild. Chrissy seemed the polar opposite, quiet and shy.

It was pretty obvious that Sherrie was the culprit so I stepped close and asked if she had grabbed my ass. “Damned straight, I did!” “Is that a problem?”

“It may well be. You didn’t ask first so that is assault.” I heard Chrissy mutter, “Oh shit.” Sherrie never let her grin drop. “So what are you gonna do about it? Have me arrested?” “I have a better idea. You should pay restitution.” “For real? And what would that be?” “Obviously, I should get to explore your ass in exchange.”

I think Chrissy started breathing again and Sherrie let out a delighted laugh, “By all means! Enjoy yourself!” She turned and bent forward offering her ass to me for inspection. “How about we go find a table and discuss this?” Both ladies and I made our way to the far side of the room where there were some of the higher tables with stools that you had to climb up to sit on. As they led the way I whispered to Chrissy, “Should I check you as well?” She shot me a startled look then a shy grin so I guided them to the table with my hands on both soft asses. Yeah, the shy ones can hide an animal inside.

After ordering from one of our feline hostesses the flirting began. Chrissy climbed onto her stool with my help. Her short pleated skirt revealing her virginal white panties. As I helped Sherrie mount hers I saw that her robe was closed with buttons down the front to just above her knees and the extent of her boots became obvious as well as the fact that her legs were bare, no nylon. Hmmm, an interesting idea came to me. “So Chrissy, have you been a good little girl or a bad one?” Sherrie answered for her, “She hasn’t had a chance to be bad yet!” Chrissy blushed brightly.

“Witches are by definition naughty so I won’t ask that of you. Instead, I have heard that witches never wear anything under their robes. Is that true?” “That’s something you’ll have to discover for yourself!” “Oh, am I gonna get that chance?” Coyly, “If you’re lucky.” Chrissy had started looking a bit down thinking she was going to be a third wheel. I had no intention of letting that happen. “Maybe I’ll find out while Chrissy shows us what she does when she’s bad.” Another blush from Chrissy as she squirmed on her stool a bit. Sherrie snorted, nearly spilling her drink. “Why don’t we all think about it on the dance floor,” I suggested.

We joined the various creatures moving seductively on the darker dance floor lit mostly by lights from decorations and occasional strobe flashes with a projected covering of stars. All the bodies were pressed into a small space making contact not just desired, but unavoidable. As the three of us danced various body parts made contact with me in several places including not only those of my two partners, but those of strangers as well. Frankly, there were enough juicy asses and inviting boobs packed into that space to make my head spin. I made sure to press myself against each on my partners as we moved to the pulsing beat. Sherrie’s soft broad hips were gloriously warm against my loins when she was in front of me and I let my hands drop to caress her thighs as I pushed against her from behind and she pushed back. Then Chrissy with her more athletic body and her tight ass shoved against me. It felt like those muscular glutes were trying to grab my cock and play with it as if they had a mind of their own. Shy and reserved, like hell!

After a few songs we returned to our table and a couple of things were revealed as the ladies climbed back to their perches. First, more of the buttons at the bottom of Sherrie’s robe had somehow opened. Opened so high, in fact that as the cloth parted most of her plump ivory thighs were exposed. Second, Chrissy’s much too small schoolgirl skirt again showed her no longer virginal white panties; they had an unmistakable damp stain and the crisp white blouse had two matching protrusions like marbles trying to escape the fabric. As she tried to catch her breath with sips from her drink I leaned close and with an obvious gaze said, “I see you enjoyed your dance.” Ah, that wonderful blush again! “I might go so far as to say that you are dripping with pleasure!” She gasped.

“What secrets are you two telling?” Sherrie inquired suspiciously. “Oh, I just asked Chrissy if she enjoyed the dance.” “Yeah, okay.” She wasn’t convinced. By now she had her right foot on the step of the stool with her left hanging down, opening her tempting things even more. With those extra buttons no longer doing their job she was exposed to within an inch of her glory. I turned to her and let my hand rest on that delectable expanse of flesh just above her knee, “What about you? Did you enjoy it.” She looked down and grinned. “I DO think I enjoyed all the exercise. It was stimulating!” She placed her hand over mine and squeezed the slowly slid her hand back dragging the tips of her crimson fingernails along the back of my hand. I gave her lovely thigh a squeeze and let my hand follow hers.

No resistance so my hand continued its journey into the folds of her robe. Such a warm place! A small satisfied smile as I explored her damp folds and caressed her. Slowly I parted her damp curls until I touched that fount of honey and my fingers drifted along her crease. “You realize I, ummm, could put, ummm, put a spell on you for th-this.” Sherrie was breathing like she had run a marathon, her chest heaving. Her eyes were closed in pleasure. Glancing back I saw Chrissy watching in fascination. Licking her lips nervously she flicked a look at my eyes. Letting my gaze drift down to her now soaking panties I raised a single eyebrow. “It certainly is an interesting night, isn’t it?”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.