Jan Jones - Cover

Jan Jones

by Harry Bolo

Copyright© 2020 by Harry Bolo

Erotica Sex Story: Jan a new temp school teacher finds enjoyment in two farm hands, with their mom's approval.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   .

Cast: Jan, Paul, Peter, Penny, Mrs Haig.

The new teacher arrived in town and her name is Miss Jan Jones. She is a very conservative person, age 28. Usually dresses in white underwear, white blouse, Grey skirt around the knees, and a cardigan for school. She does this to cover her figure of 36dd, 22, 30.

Because of old school teasing, she tries to hide her body from others. She had been in the three teacher school for the term and was happy her first term was finalised. Two weeks holiday.

When she arrived in town, she did not like the local teacher accommodation, which was shared with 3 other ladies from other government services. She looked around and after seeing Mrs Haig, she was almost 80 years old, she rented the 6 bedroom home located on her property. The house was furnished. Jan only used the main bedroom, lounge and kitchen. Mrs Haig did request, she did not share the property with anyone else except her family. For agreeing to this she had a great rental. Basically she was house sitting which suited her as she liked her privacy.

This Saturday afternoon after collecting her weekly shopping, she sat out side, on the upstairs balcony, in just a house dress. Looking over the farm fields and to the far right corner Mrs Haig old home. The farm smell of cows, sheep, horses, pigs etc, did not effect her in any way. What she was enjoying was the watching the bull try and mount a cow that did not want anything to do with it. She was laughing at the bull clambering on the cows back and just as he got it up, the cow walked away. Jan decided to play with herself and collected her double dong. Opening her summer dress revealing her lovely light brown pussy hair and her big boobs. She inserted it into herself and soon came, staying on the balcony resting with her eyes closed, dress open. She did not see Paul watching her.

Late the next afternoon Mrs Haig called upon Jan with her two boys following. Well boys is misleading as the twins were 25. They were 5’9 and muscle bound from the farm work. Mrs Haig came with a request to Jan. “I am almost 80 and I going to ask you Jan to help look after my two boys. Paul and Peter, I had them late in life and are my babies. My husband died when they were 14. He did train them in all aspects of farming and they have kept the farm going very well.”

Jan replied “Sure, what or how can I assist.”

Mrs Haig smiled “My Paul saw you yesterday and did like the view. I am worn out and they need someone with energy. Boys show Miss Jones your equipment.”

The boys smiled, stood up and slowly removed their clothes ensuring they were tidily placed on their chair. Standing in front of Jan were two hunks. Ripples of muscle on their chest and stomach area, good strong legs and between them a lovely soft 8 inches of pleasure.

Jan smiled and could feel her wetness giving away her needs. Her nipples poked out through her dress. She started to undo the buttons on her dress when Mrs Haig stated “Boys bring then to attention?”

As soon as she said that both boys smiled and the blood rushing their cocks they revealed a lovely almost 12 inches pleasure pole that had a circumference around four fingers thick.

Mrs Haig asked “Miss Jones, there are a few key works I do use with them, They would now like the pleasure of undressing you. Will you allow them please?”

Jan smiled “Yes please, may I feel them first though?”

Mrs Haig answered “Off you go boys and do anything Miss Jones requests. If you make this day pleasurable then Miss Jones will take over from me.” The boys walked over and got Miss Jones to stand. They removed the dress and placed it tidy on her chair. They saw her massive boobs and held them, Paul removed her bra and both boys took a boob, kiss suckled, and squeezed the one they were holding. Jan had an orgasm from their playing with her boobs. Her first boob only orgasm and the start of the night. Peter removed her wet pants, smelt the crutch of the pants and passed this to Paul who licked them they placed them on top of her bra and dress. Jan was naked being held by these boys. Paul left her as he went to the cupboard for a blanket and spare pillow. Placing these on the floor. Peter had started to lick her clit from the front. Paul turned her around and showing their mother the pussy of Miss Jones was flooded with juices. Paul started to lick out the juices. Peter returned to her boobs and moving from one to another sucking and squeezing the lovely big boobs. Jan had another massive orgasm as Paul’s tongue entered her pussy. He kept his tongue and sucked as much as her could of her juices.

Mrs Haig stood up “Miss Jones I shall leave the boys in your care now. Enjoy them please.” She exited the house and walked home with a very big smile knowing her boys had another female to be serviced by them.

The boys asked “May we enter you please?”

Jan replied softly and dreamy “Yes, please.”

Paul started by lifting her legs and started to enter her pussy with his 12 inches. Today having someone new he felt he had grown another inch or two. He slid his cock into her pussy, withdrawing and entering again until he had fully entered her. When Paul was fully inside of her Peter offered his cock to her mouth. Miss Jones quickly pulled the head of his cock into her mouth licking the precum. As both boys were very happy to have another body to play with they soon came inside of Miss Jones.

After a rest of a few minutes neither boy had gone soft. They changed position with Paul offering his cum, pussy juiced cock to Miss Jones. She pulled it quickly inside her mouth licking the juices off his cock. Peter entered her cum filled pussy and with a deep thrust entered he still tight pussy. Miss Jones tried to stop him pulling his cock back, this excited Peter and he thrusted faster and faster into that juicy cum pussy. This time it took longer for the boys to cum inside her body. Jan was in second heaven as she had come some 15 times with their actions.

Paul asked “Can we both enter you, I would like to enter your smooth sexy ass?”

Miss Jones replied “Yes.”

Peter rolled Miss Jones over on top of him. He was still hard and inside her very slowly pumping her. Paul not using any lubrication rubbed her asshole with the juices from her coming. He pushed the head of his cock into her ass. It slipped in without much resistance. Both boys then fucked her hard. Jan was coming from the time he entered her. She seemed to be going from one orgasm to another having two lots of 12 inches entering her. Suddenly both boys came again inside her body. Feeling the cum entering her body she had the best ever orgasm in her life. She bounced between both boys worse that a bucking bronco. As the boys finished shooting inside of her she collapsed onto them. They rolled onto the side pulling the blanket they all fell asleep.

Miss Jones woke after 8 hours and felt her two hard cocks slowly pumping inside of her. However the greatest pleasure was Paul holding her two boobs rubbing her nipples across the muscles of Pete’s chest and his nipples. She came again with the pleasure. Both boys shot into her. She kissed both boys saying “Thank you boys come again, again,” and she fell asleep.

Missing the boys when she woke for the second time, looking at the clock it was 9am. Jan felt her body and placed her fingers into her pussy. She could feel the cum from last night and this morning session. Getting out of the floor bed she showered and put on another summer dress this time without any underwear. After finishing breakfast Jan went out for a walk. As she came close to Mrs Haig house, she called her over. They had a cuppa, with Mrs Haig saying “Thank you for allowing my boys to entertain you. I should tell you I let them use me, with my pleasure, when I found them playing with each other when they were 16. I did not want them to turn out that way, if you understand my meaning.”

Jan smiled “Yes I understand. Have they ever had girlfriends?”

Mrs Haig smiled “No, their size put a lot of girls off and only the mothers of the girls wanted them. I was happy to entertain them as well until now, when I don’t have the energy. Can I ask, will you keep them entertained whilst you are here. They have always been close, never argue, and strong boys. They did do different sports in school but never wanted to go further. Paul is the older and has a head for forecasting crops to plant and purchasing the necessary goods and materials. Peter is the mechanical expert. Give him some broken equipment and he will fix it better than new. They do work well together as a team.”

Jan stated “Yes if they are randy send them over and I will be willing to attend.” getting wet between the legs at the thought of them in bed with her.

Mrs Haig stated “The commands are ‘UP’ and they get hard, ‘CUM’ and they shoot together into you, ‘SOFT’ and they go get soft and generally fall asleep. Paul likes pussy and mouth, Peter the mouth and ass. They will possibility want you for the next few days being a new body to play with. Don’t tell them but I can feel I am not well and will not be around for much longer. I happy you have let my babies entertain you because I do worry about what would happen to them when I pass over. Anyway enough of the morbid stuff. They did start late, did they service you this morning as well?”

Jan beamed “Yes, and I fell asleep again. They certainly have stamina, I will have to try a few tricks to wear them out.”

Mrs Haig smiled “You can try, I have a few more years on you and I never could.” They chatted for another 30 minutes when the boys came home for lunch. The ladies made them lunch and Mrs Haig instructed them to have dinner with Jan and keep her entertained. They smiled at the instructions. Jan could see the bulges in their jeans.

They boys came over and had Jan for the next 12 weeks on a nearly daily basis. They moved some of their clothes into Jan’s 2nd bedroom. Mrs Haig did bring over a lot of frozen meat for the boys. Veggies were pick daily from their gardens.

A week before the next school break, the principle asked Jan to stay on for another 2 years as the teacher she replaced resigned. Jan was very happy to accept. Mrs Haig had stopped collecting rent from Jan because of the servicing of her babies.

Jan was enjoying the boys on the last school day Friday night. They had learned new tricks from Jan and knew how to turn her on as well. Tonight they enjoyed some Grappa, an Italian wine they make with the left over grapes each year. When her phone rang.

Answering it, the boys left the room and made some desert in the kitchen. On the phone was Jan’s step sister. She wanted to come and stay with her for a few days. Jan agreed. Penny was a year younger and shared the same father, however looking at them you could not pick any similar looks. They both seemed to follow their mothers and not father.

Jan and Penny only met when they were 12 years old. There is 11 months between their ages. Just before Jan mother passed on, she told her husband to look up her old secretary. She was aware of his fling with his secretary, he was not aware he had fathered her child. She told him to enjoy her new life with his children. Both Jan and Penny finding out the story became good friends, better than sisters. They never argued and very happy they had a close friend. They only separated when Jan left for uni, They did keep in close contact.

Jan told the boys about having a visitor, they can come down tomorrow but be careful around Penny. The boys took Jan to bed and made her come some eight times before they fell asleep. The following morning, on the chance they might miss out tonight the really screwed Jan, they came three times each. Jan lost count. She slept till 9.30.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.