Wading in the Red River - Cover

Wading in the Red River

Copyright© 2020 by Severusmax

Chapter 2

Thriller Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This story took a different direction than expected in even the first chapter, but my Muse can be fun and unpredictable like that. This is the tale of a man, his girlfriend, and his girlfriend's sister..and their fondness for "wading in the red river" - sex during the menstrual period. Word of warning for the weak of stomach.

Caution: This Thriller Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Crime   Cheating   Incest   Sister   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Squirting   Menstrual Play   Revenge  

“Duh, of course, you should dump his sorry, abusive ass! That dickhead doesn’t own you, hon! Trust me. You’re NOT his property. He doesn’t have the right to treat you like a chattel slave. You’re not his private pussy, to be used as he sees fit without any input from you. Just trust me and stick around. We like each other, right? Here you can avoid your parents’ wrath, too,” I assured Sophie-Claire as we all snuggled up close in the buff.

“We can just share Dan. Trust me, sharing a boyfriend would be awesome, don’t ya think? Three of us to a bed, more of the same kind of fun as earlier, only permanently and without any worries about getting caught? He can be OUR boyfriend, sis. Ours. Just think of how great that would be! The three of us can be lovers forever! You with Dan, me with Dan, you with me. Come on, guys, let’s make this happen!

“Why do you think that I wanted to skip ‘the talk,’ Dan? Because, in my heart of hearts, I knew that this was what we all needed. I didn’t want some silly promises getting in the way of our joy. Not monogamy. This. Two sisters sharing a man and enjoying each other as well. We’ll wear you out most of the time, honey, but if you ever still need some strange, I’m cool with it. Trust me, babe. You need this. I need this. My sister needs this.

“Polygamy, dear. Full-on polygamy. That’s the ticket. I’ve wanted to break Sophie-Claire free from that jackass when I thought that he was just a con man, let alone now that I know what a rapist and abuser he is. I’ve wanted this ever since I jumped Dan’s bones and ended up in bed with him. I wanted to share this wonderful man with my sister,” Anne-Marie confessed to what was clearly her plan all along with the lesbian incest tryst in which I caught them.

“And if either of you need any strange, feel free to go for it, too,” I encouraged my girlfriend and her sister.

“Some would say that this is just a rebound deal, but who cares? If it is, it is. I feel safe in Dan’s arms. This already feels like home to me. I’m so breaking up with James and spending the rest of my life with my sister and OUR boyfriend. We can grow old together, right, all three of us?

“The contrasts between Dan and James are SO fucking stark, too! James is a vain, arrogant, spiteful, hateful guy. A liar, a hypocrite, a fraud, a poser, a thin-skinned bully. Dan is ... wow ... so loving, so generous, so sweet without being weak at all. This might not be James’s private pussy, Dan, but it’s yours now. Same with this ass and this mouth,” Sophie-Claire told me with feverish kisses.

“And so big in so many good ways. A gentle giant!” Anne-Marie agreed as they took turns riding me now, “this is your private pussy and ass, too. And mouth. Because I said so. So, do you accept? Do you consent to be OUR boyfriend for life ... and the proud, happy owner of these holes?”

“I’ll have your names tattooed on my ass, if that helps,” I offered the sisters, getting sharp intakes of breath in response.

“Then I’ll have your name tattooed on mine,” Anne-Marie promised me.

“Same here. ‘Dan’s Private Property’ has a nice ring to it, don’t you think? If you want to spank it, spank it. If you want to lick it, lick it. If you want to finger it, finger it. If you want to fist it, fist it. If you want to fuck it, fuck it. Fuck my tight little ass!” Sophie-Claire offered me to my shock.

“My sentiments exactly, sis,” Anne-Marie announced as she kept riding me.

“What if I want you two to rim each other and peg each other that way? Anally, with strap-on dildos? Would you go for that?” I half-teased them to test their resolve.

“Hell, yes!” Sophie-Claire declared as she felt my cock go further inside her luscious twat.

“God, yes! Gladly!” Anne-Marie echoed her sister’s reaction to that wild, kinky idea.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.