I Am My Son's Cumslut! - Cover

I Am My Son's Cumslut!

Copyright© 2020 by Master Jonathan

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A neglected mother longs to have someone to love her and when she hears her son fucking his girlfriend she knows WHO she wants that someone to be!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   MaleDom   Anal Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

After Tommy had fucked me silly, I lay there on the bed panting and trying to catch my breath. He looked down on me watching me for a moment or two to make sure I was okay and I held my arms out, wanting to take him in my arms and hold him. But Tommy had other ideas.

“We’re not done yet, slut ... I haven’t got mine yet! Now roll over and get on your knees and get that ass in the air – we have one more hole we haven’t tried!” he commanded.

And even though I hadn’t fully recovered I immediately followed his order and got up on my knees with my chest and face on the bed and my ass stuck high in the air with my knees spread wide apart.

Tommy grabbed a hand full of ass cheek in each hand and pulled them apart. His tongue found its mark and gave my rose bud a little tickle.

“Mmm ... that’s it ... yeah...” I moaned without fully realizing what he was doing just yet.

He pressed on my asshole and his tongue slipped in. I gasped “Oh Tommy yes ... oh that feels wonderful ... mmm...”

He reached around to the front of my thighs and pulled me back on my tongue. My own hands reached back, holding my ass cheeks apart for him.

“Oh, god, Tommy ... eat my asshole ... eat me ... fuck you are such a nasty boy! Oh, God, this turns me on so much ... fuck my slut ass with your tongue,” I moaned, as I started bucking back and forth, fucking myself on his tongue.

Quickly, my breathing was ragged and sharp. I was moaning with every movement. I was so turned on I needed him quick.

I turned around to face him. “You like chewing on ass don’t you baby?”

“I like eating YOUR asshole...” he said.

He grabbed my head and kissed me deep and passionately. Swirling his tongue around in my mouth, I moaned and savored the flavor of my ass in his mouth.

“That felt amazing, Tommy, but I’m not satisfied with just having you eat my ass, I need something bigger in there. I need your hard cock shoved up my ass!” I told him.

“Well I’ll have to work that hole and stretch it to get it ready for my cock, then. Back over you go!” he said, rolling his fingers over indicating he wanted me back on my knees again.

I rolled over as ordered and got back up on my knees with my ass in the air once more. While I moved into position for him, Tommy got my lube oil that I keep in the nightstand for when I need to ease the tensions of the day.

Tommy circled my crinkled hole with index index finger teasing me and making me moan ever louder for him.

“Oh yes, Tommy, ease your finger in my tight hole baby,” I begged.

I was tense and tight at first, but loosened up gradually as Tommy slid his index finger in up to the first knuckle. He squirted a little of the lube oil and pretty soon his finger slid in and out easily.

“Add some more oil and ease a second finger in. Go slow, baby,” I said.

But I didn’t need to tell Tommy to go slow. He was so gentle and patient with me it nearly made me cry. He went at my pace, knowing that it had been a long time since I’d had any attention back there.

As he gently fucked my ass with two fingers, I raised my ass higher and thrust back at his hand. He worked more oil in my ass and wiggled his fingers around inside me.

I moaned again and kept pushing back on his fingers. As I loosened up, he increased the pace and force of his finger strokes, bringing me even more pleasure.

“Okay baby, I’m ready. Lube up that hard cock and fuck my ass! Please start slow, then increase the pace and force,” I panted.

Tommy got on his knees behind me and added plenty of oil to his cock. He put another little squirt to my hole, then slowly started to ease his cock into my tight hole. It took a bit of pressure, but the head finally slid in!

It was so different from how he felt in my pussy. He added a bit more oil and gently eased more of his huge cock into me. When my muscles finally relaxed a bit, he slid his shaft all the way in.

I gasped, “Wait a second, baby, let me get used to you for a minute. It’s been a long time since anyone has been back there. I need to get used to my ass being stretched just like my pussy.”

Tommy kept still and just enjoyed the feel of my ass surrounding and hugging his cock.

Once my muscles relaxed fully, I was ready to begin. “Time for cock,” I said, “Shove that hard beautiful cock up my asshole. Take my final hole and make me your anal whore too!”

Tommy began pumping his steel-hard cock in and out of my ass. He started slowly but increased his pace as I moaned again in pleasure.

“Mmm ... you have such a great cock...” I moaned to him.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.