I Am My Son's Cumslut! - Cover

I Am My Son's Cumslut!

Copyright© 2020 by Master Jonathan

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A neglected mother longs to have someone to love her and when she hears her son fucking his girlfriend she knows WHO she wants that someone to be!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   MaleDom   Anal Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

Tommy continued to drive and I just sat there next to him, enjoying his hand on my thigh, rubbing the nylons and fingering the lace top. I wanted his hand higher, I wanted him to finger my still hungry cunt.

But I was happy just knowing I had found my Master and that Tommy had made me his cum slut. There would be lots of opportunity to play. We didn’t talk any more for a couple of minutes until he said, “Okay, we’re here.”

I stopped and asked, “Should I keep sucking your cock while we go through the drive-through, Master?”

“Well, while I would love to show off my sexy cum slut and her talents at cocksucking, I think we should play it close to the chest for now. I mean you are a school teacher! What would the school board think if they knew just how dirty, slutty, and naughty their teacher was!” he laughed.

“Yes I suppose,” I said. I guess I sounded a little disappointed because he grabbed me by the hair on the back of my head and drew me close.

“But don’t think for a minute that this means were done here. I’ve only started using you my little fuck toy!” he growled.

“Mmmm, I’m glad,” I purred.

He said, “I’ll order us both a large burger fries and a drink. The only thing I want you to be hungry for is my cock before I fuck your two remaining holes.”

I moaned on his cock. The idea of getting fucked, especially in my ass, by his huge fat cock really turned me on.

After we had gotten our order, Tommy drove us to a little out of the way park. Actually, it was just a small little green spot in the middle of the city, but it had a private cozy little corner that Tommy had apparently used before with Anna. I didn’t mind, Tommy was my stud now!

We ate our food while sitting in the car. Tommy kept his hand on my thigh but now that he wasn’t driving, he could be a little more playful.

His hand roamed further up my leg and as I sat there, I could feel my heart racing and my breath coming in short pants.

I tried to concentrate on eating, but his hand was unrelenting. His fingers moved over my pussy lips and I felt a rush of my juices as he lightly brushed across my slit.

“Ohhh...” I moaned softly.

“Whose pussy is this?” he said as he fingered my lips and rubbed his middle finger over my throbbing clit.

“Your pussy, Master” I moaned as my heart leaped in my chest.

“That’s right slut. I own that pussy now. I own all of you – your pussy, your ass, your mouth. You are my cum slut and mine alone, understand? I am Master and you obey only me.

“Your only responsibility now is pleasing and pleasuring me. I will care for and keep you and make sure your needs – all of them – are well handled. Do you understand?” he said, sounding very much like a Dominant. I nearly wet myself listening to him.

“Yes, my Master,” I said, a thrill coursing through my pussy even as his hand teased it.

“You are soaking wet, my slut. Tell me ... what do you want?” he said.

I knew what he meant. This was the same game his father would play. He would tease me to the point of madness before fucking me and it made my orgasms incredibly powerful!

“Please, Master ... please ... go inside...” I whimpered. God, I hadn’t said that in so long! I nearly came just talking like this again!

“Such a needy little cunt isn’t it? But I guess it hasn’t been properly fed for awhile has it?” he said.

“No, Master, not for a very long time...” I moaned.

“Well, that won’t be a problem anymore, my hungry slut. Your Master won’t let you go so long without feeding you from now on,” he said.

“Thank you Master,” I said, then I asked, “Master, please, please make me cum again. Please?”

He smiled at my begging him. “Out of the car slut,” he said. I got out of the car and he came around to where I was. Pushing me back so my bare ass was against the side of the car, he grabbed my throat with one hand and shoved the fingers of the other into my dripping pussy.

“You want me to make you cum do you? Well then let’s see if I can do that, shall we?” he said.

I don’t know where he learned the technique, but he began quickly stabbing his middle two fingers into my pussy while rubbing them against my clit.

The short jerking motion had me dancing and grinding against his hand in mere moments as I felt my orgasm build.

“Oh, Master!” I said, “Oh I’m cumming! I’m cumming Master! Please make me cum ... I want to cum for you!”

A few seconds later I did. My orgasm slammed into me like I’d been hit by a truck. This was the first cum for my new Master and it was incredible! I nearly toppled over except that Tommy caught me and held me up as I drained onto the ground under us.

It was a good thing I wasn’t wearing anything below the waist, it would have been drenched with the force of my orgasm and the flood of juices I poured out!

When I had recovered enough to stand on my own, Tommy helped me back into the car and we headed for home. I laid back on my seat with my eyes closed, still basking in the warm, flushed feeling I got every time I came hard and Tommy left me to revel in my rapturous stupor.

I don’t remember much of the trip home, I was still in my lust fog for most of it. But I remember pulling into the garage and Tommy walking arm in arm with me into the house. We sat down on the sofa for a bit with my head in his lap as he ran his fingers through my hair.

It was very sweet and loving, more so than most mothers and sons are. It was almost as if he was in love with me.

“Feeling better?” he asked me finally.

I sat up and looked at him, “I’m feeling wonderful, Master. Thank you,” I said. Then I got up and went into the bedroom for a moment.

“Master, would you please come in here a minute?” I called out from inside the bedroom. Tommy came in and saw me sitting on the edge of the bed with a trunk on the floor at my feet. “Could you put this up on the bed for me? I asked him. He hefted the bulky trunk up on the bed.

“These were your father’s things. He used them whenever we played together,” I explained, “I put them in this trunk when he died. I never thought they would see the light of day again.”

“Do you remember the combination?” he asked.

“Of course,” I said, and I spoke the mnemonic that David taught me to remember the combination:

“You are one” ... and I turned the first dial to number one. “I am one” ... I turned the second dial to one... “We are one”, and I turned the last dial to one and the lock opened. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath and lifted the lid to the trunk.

Inside the trunk was an assortment of BDSM gear and equipment and together Tommy and I began to look through it with me answering any question he might have on anything.

Tommy picked up a leather covered ping pong paddle and smacked his hand with it, testing how it felt. Then he looked at me with a mischievous grin “This might come in handy,” he said setting it aside.

I felt my pussy tingle. “Your father used to give me over the knee spankings when I was naughty and sometimes just because either he or I wanted one. I have to admit, sometimes I was naughty just so he’d spank me!” I said softly.

Next he picked up and examined the leather wrist and ankle restraints that David used on me regularly. He rummaged around a bit more to pick out a set of clover-style nipple clamps. and looked at me with a bit of shock on his face. “Nipple clamps? Mom I never knew...” he said.

“Yes, son, your father liked to clamp my nipples because he knew how sensitive they are and it helped get me closer to orgasm when my nipples are stimulated. A little bit of pain sometimes adds the right amount of spice to things!” I said.

Then Tommy found something he really got excited about. “Holy cow, Mom! You got a Hitachi!” he exclaimed. He picked it up and showed it to me, his face lit up like it was Christmas morning.

“Yes, that was one of your father’s favorites as well. And mine ... that little devil has been the cause of more screaming orgasms that I care to count!” I told him.

“Does it still work?” he asked.

“It should, your father always took excellent care of the things in this trunk ... and me as well,” I said, wistfully.

“Well, now the job of taking care of you is mine. And I will take the same care of both you and these toys and tools.” he said.

“I know you will, son. I am so happy that things worked out like this. And I know your father would be happy and proud that his son has stepped up to take his place with me,” I said, kissing his cheek.

Tommy looked into the trunk once more and pulled out my collar. When he pulled it out I couldn’t help but gasp a little. I took it from him and looked at it.

I put the collar to my nose and inhaled the scent of leather and sweat and I rubbed it softly against my cheek. Tommy watched me as I got familiar with an old friend.

“This is my collar, Tommy. Your father gave this to me when we first began as Master and submissive, and I wore it every time we played. It is my most prized possession, next to you. It means as much to me as my wedding ring ... maybe more,” I told him.

Tommy listened to what I told him carefully. He saw the expression on my face and heard the waver in my voice as I spoke. He knew the importance of this collar.

“Give me the collar,” he said, holding out his hand. I looked at him puzzled, and handed him the collar. “Now, kneel slut.”

Then I knew what he was doing. I smiled at him and got down on my knees, sweeping my hair out of the way and baring my neck for him. Tommy reached down and put my old collar around my neck once again and fastened it.

“Now slut, you belong to me and I to you. I am your Master and you my obedient slut slave. Stand, slut, and face your Master.”

I stood up and looked at Tommy. I had tears in my eyes and running down my face, but I hadn’t been happier in that moment in a very long, long time.

I looked at the man before me – no longer as my all grown up little boy, but as a man ... as my Master and my lover.

I adjusted my hair and asked “How do I look?”

Tommy turned me to face the mirror and stood behind me with his big, strong arms wrapped snugly around me. “See for yourself. I looked at us in the mirror, “I think you look beautiful, slut. Just beautiful.”

I smiled at his comment. I knew we had made the right decision on this. I was happier than I had been since David passed away.

That night, for the first time in many cold lonely months, I had someone to share my bed with. And not just anyone, but I shared my bed with my beloved Master.


The next morning I woke up just as Tommy was getting ready for work. “How did you sleep last night, slut?” he asked as he was putting on his shirt.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.