I Am My Son's Cumslut! - Cover

I Am My Son's Cumslut!

Copyright© 2020 by Master Jonathan

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A neglected mother longs to have someone to love her and when she hears her son fucking his girlfriend she knows WHO she wants that someone to be!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   MaleDom   Anal Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

It was a few days later when I came up with my next naughty idea. Tommy was at work, and I had the day off, so I decided to go to Tommy’s room and check what kind of porn he watched.

All boys, all men, have porn on their computers, and I wanted to see what he was into so I could give him his favorites. Since Tommy trusted me and was good about giving me his password, I logged onto his laptop and went to check his browser history.

I smiled when I saw that he and I visited a lot of the same sites. He went to some of the same movie sites, and even the same story sites. I went to the last story he pulled up. My smile got bigger as I read the title of the story.

It was one that I had read a couple times before – apparently we liked the same stories. At least I knew that he was beginning to think of me the way I wanted him to.

I began rubbing myself as I looked at other stories he had searched. They were all son and daughter incest stories, some I had never read and some I had read before. As I searched, I noticed that all his incest searches were dated beginning just after I had talked to him about fucking Anna in his room.

It would seem that he had been thinking the same things I have been thinking! His earlier browser history was more domination stories, humiliation stories, anal stories, and the other things that he liked to do with Anna, I suppose.

He also had hundreds of pictures and video clips of women in nylons, some with heels and some without: domination, gangbang, couples, lesbians, etc, but always in nylons. He obviously had a thing about women in stockings and nylons. He was indeed just like his father!

My talk and actions had gotten him warming up to the idea of fucking his mother! I would soon be his full time cum slut!

I got dressed and headed out to do some grocery shopping, and a quick stop at the local adult store for some new toys.

That night, when Tommy came home right after work, I was once again wearing my thigh high stockings but this time I had on a slinky deep V front red dress that was cut so high that it couldn’t hide them. I also had on my favorite CFM heels and of course my makeup was flawless.

Tommy came in the house as usual and I was waiting in the bedroom. When I heard him come in, I came out of the bedroom as if I didn’t know he was home.

“Oh, hi baby! I’m glad you’re home!” I said.

Tommy checked me out, a little shocked at my choice of clothing. “Why are you so dressed up, Mom?” he asked.

“I just thought I’d dress up a bit ... I like to look good for the man of the house,” I said. “Is that okay?”

“Sure, I guess,” he nodded, before complimenting, “You look very good, Mom.”

“Really? You sure you’re just saying that because I’m your mother,” I said, fishing for more compliments, as I stood in front of him.

“Trust me, Mom,” he said, glancing up and down at my outfit, especially my stocking-clad legs. “I’m not saying it because you’re my mom.”

“You really think I’m pretty?” I asked, as I moved away far enough to give him a chance to check out my entire body.

“Mom, you’re hot. A MILF,” he said, checking me out very unlike what a son should do.

Although I knew what a MILF was, I asked all innocently, “What’s a MILF?”

“A Mom I’d Like to Fuck,” he answered.

“Oh!” I said, acting surprised, again in full actress mode.

“Well, I guess it’s better than having an ugly mother,” I joked.

He laughed, “I guess.”

As we sat down to eat dinner I asked him about his day. He asked about mine. We kept the conversation generic.

He told me he was going out tonight just as dinner was finished.

“Oh?” I said.

I couldn’t help it, I felt disappointed. I was really hoping my outfit and his favorite meal might help grease the wheels on my plan a bit. But I tried to cover up my disappointment.

“You can if you want,” I continued. “This is your house too, and you are the man of the house. You should be able to come and go as you want, when you want.”

“Really?” he asked, still in surprised mode.

“Yes,” I nodded, standing up. “You’re the man. You’re an adult.”

“Um, okay,” he nodded.

I decided to push the boundaries even more. “But as man of the house, I need you to start doing the man’s work around the house.”

“Yes, Mom,” he nodded, taking it as helping around the house more, when I meant fucking the woman of the house when she needs a hard cock.

“Good, that’s clear,” I said.

He went into his bedroom and came out a little while later.

“Don’t wait up, Mom,” he said as he kissed me on the cheek.

Once he was gone, I went to my room and pulled out the new toys I had bought that day. One was an eight inch wall cock. I was hoping to have his cock in me soon and I wanted to get my long neglected holes ready for the biggest cock ever to fill me.

I put the suction cup on the wall after lubing it up, pulled up my dress, tugged off my thong, and got on all fours. I moved behind it and had it part way in, riding it slowly, getting used to it in me, when I heard Tommy’s voice.

“Mom!”

I looked up and Tommy was standing in the open doorway.

Not embarrassed, I shrugged, not stopping fucking myself, as I moaned, “Sorry, honey, but our conversation got me pretty horny and this cock is a lot easier than dating.”

“I forgot my wallet,” he explained, still watching me. Since I was wearing a dress, all he saw was me riding a cock.

“Okay,” I moaned, before adding, “could you please close the door.”

“Yes, of course,” he said, pulling out of the lustful trance he was in.

“Have fun tonight,” I called out once the door was closed, a big smile on my face at the accidental act of voyeurism.

“You too,” he called back.

So horny now, I began bouncing back on the big cock, taking all eight inches inside my fevered pussy. I closed my eyes and imagined that instead of leaving, he walked over and shoved his cock in my mouth.

Of course, I came quickly and kept riding the cock to multiple orgasms.


Tommy had only been gone about an hour when he came back home. I was in the shower cleaning up after my little “tension reliever” and didn’t hear him come in.

I normally use the shower in the half bath right off the master bedroom – my bedroom – when I shower leaving the main bathroom for Tommy to use.

The only time I really use the main bathroom is when I want a soak in the tub. Tommy was sitting on the end of my bed when I got out of the shower.

“Oh Tommy honey, you scared me!” I said, when I opened the bathroom door.

As the bathroom was attached to my bedroom, I didn’t bother with a robe or anything – figuring he was gone anyway.

“What are you doing home – I thought you were going out tonight!”

“I was ... but I came back. I want to talk to you Mom,” he said.

His tone was not what I expected and for a moment there I thought that he had seen through my ruse and I had blown my chance with him.

“What’s wrong?” I asked, innocently.

“You have been acting very odd lately ... talking differently and acting differently than you usually do. It all seemed to start back when you supposedly had trouble sleeping and caught Anna in my room with me and we were fucking.

“Since then, you have been dressing more sexy – and in some cases almost slutty. You and I have had some rather ‘adult’ conversations ... conversations that up to now, you wouldn’t dream of having with me. And you have been acting in very peculiar ways.

“At first I didn’t think much of it. I actually thought I might be imagining it all. But it has continued and even gotten worse since Anna left for Boston.

“Now I have figured out what I think is going on here but I want to hear it from you. What is all this about Mom? Why have you suddenly changed so much?” he asked.

I had been caught! I couldn’t tell if he was angry with me or not so I tried acting innocent. “What do you mean, Tommy?” I asked.

“You know what I’m talking about mother! Now you tell me I’m supposed to be the man of the house and I’m supposed to take care of the man’s work around here. So as the man of the house I want to know what is going on with you!” he said. his voice becoming stern.

He sounded so much like his father at that moment my natural instincts kicked in without my even realizing it.

“I’m sorry! Oh, Tommy, I’m sorry! I just ... when I heard you dominating Anna like that ... I was so jealous of her! I wanted to be the one you were ordering around. I wanted to be her at that moment.

“I’m sorry Tommy but I wished you were fucking me like you were fucking her! Please don’t think I’m sick or anything, please! I know I shouldn’t have such thoughts, but hearing you brought your father back to me and I miss him so much.

“I miss being his submissive and having him as my Master. I miss how he would treat me and how he would care for me afterwards. And yes I miss him fucking me. I am still a woman Tommy and I still have needs and desires. I need to feel...”

Tommy put a finger to my lips, silencing me. He looked at me differently than he ever looked at me before, as if he was studying me. His eyes locked on mine and I swear he looked clear into my soul.

His father had the same look from time to time and I knew when he did, I couldn’t hide anything from him. It was what I called his “Master look” and when he looked at me with Master’s eyes, it was like he stripped me bare and I had no defense, no refuge from his piercing gaze, his penetrating eyes.

“Yeah, I thought it was something like that. I know that you have been on my laptop looking up my browser history. And I have done the same on your computer too. So I know we have read a lot of the same stories ... stories of incest and stories of sons dominating their mothers.

“And now it all makes more sense. You haven’t been dressing up just because you wanted to look nice – you have been trying to seduce me haven’t you mother! You have been trying to get me interested in you in a sexual way haven’t you!” he said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.