I Am My Son's Cumslut! - Cover

I Am My Son's Cumslut!

Copyright© 2020 by Master Jonathan

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A neglected mother longs to have someone to love her and when she hears her son fucking his girlfriend she knows WHO she wants that someone to be!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   MaleDom   Anal Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

After I had relieved the tension built up by watching my son dominate his girlfriend so totally, I lay in bed recovering and remembering the way my husband dominated me. The things he made me do, the way he made me feel.

So slutty, so whorish. I would and did do anything for him, he needed only command me. He was my everything and I gave him all I had in return.

Aside from the sex, which was incredible, his domination, the degrading, humiliation and the things he said and did to me only increased my need for him, my need to serve him, to please him, to be all he wanted me to be.

God, I missed that. I missed belonging to someone. I missed being needed by someone. I missed submitting to and serving someone.

But now, maybe, I could have it again ... if my son was willing to accept me as his cumslut. Or at least as one of them.

The next morning, Tommy was gone off to work before I got up. It was my day off and I wanted to sleep in a bit – something I rarely get to do these days. But eventually I knew I had to get up. I had big plans for the day and wanted to get started!

I had been working on getting the housework done just for this day – I didn’t want anything to get in the way of my plans. So after a quick and easy breakfast, I got started. Today was the day I put Operation Cum Slut into action!

I fixed Tommy’s favorite dinner – spaghetti and meatballs with garlic bread. He had loved my “bis-getti” for as long as I could remember. I smiled as I stirred the sauce ... my “little boy” had sure come a long way!

Once dinner was done I went into the bedroom to get myself ready. I knew that today was one of Tommy’s “short days” as he called them and he would be home earlier than his usual 5:30. So I had to get ready quickly.

I went in to take a shower, and while I was in there I made sure that I was shaved smooth and clean. My husband always told me I was to be clean shaved and presentable for him – he said he didn’t want to floss after eating me!

After my shower (I was a good girl despite the temptation and didn’t masturbate in the shower!), I got dressed. I put on my red ankle-length silk gown and the red g-string panty that matched it.

This was David’s favorite “I want you to fuck me now” outfit. It had lacy cups and a cute little ribbon tie under the bust. The gown flowed as I strutted across the floor, opening up to show the panty under it and my long legs.

Then I put on my best thigh top stockings and strappy red CFM shoes with six inch stiletto heels. Once I was dressed, it was time for my makeup. I knew that David liked me to wear dark eye shadow, mascara, red lipstick and a little blush on the cheeks.

I put on my favorite perfume and smiled as I put a few dabs between my tits as well. Hopefully all this primping and polishing would have me out of these clothes and my makeup a wreck shortly after he got home!

I heard Tommy’s car pull into the driveway and hurried into position. I chose sitting in one of the armchairs in direct view of the front door.

I pretended to be deep in a book I had laid out and had my feet stretched out on the pop up footrest, my legs crossed seductively at the ankles and the front of my gown open to the hip.

Tommy walked in and stopped dead in his tracks. There was no doubt he was staring at my legs. I pretended I didn’t notice he was there as I feigned reading my book. I even began to slowly rub my left leg over my right leg seductively, as if dealing with an itch.

Although I knew he was standing very close to me, I ignored him. I wished I could have seen his face, but I wanted to act as innocent as possible. I wanted to start the tease.

I wanted him to start seeing his mother as a woman and a sexual being. I wanted to plant the seed that his mother could make a great cum slut.

I didn’t make him suffer long, maybe a minute, before I decided the tease was enough and looked up from my book.

“Oh Tommy! God you startled me! When did you get home honey?” I said feigning surprise that he was right there in front of me.

“I-I just got home,” he said, his eyes still bugged out looking at his scantily dressed mother.

“How was work today sweetie?” I said, tracing my red-tipped finger along the top edge of my gown.

“Wh-why are you dressed like that?” he said astonished at his mother’s selection of clothing.

“I don’t know, I just found it in my closet and decided to give it a little airing out,” I said standing up.

“You like it? I haven’t worn it in forever. I was surprised it still fits!” I said, spinning around.

“Yeah ... you look ... fine,” he said.

“Just fine?” I said, pushing him a bit.

“No, you look...” he said, fidgeting a little. I could see he wanted to say something but he was uncomfortable finding the right words.

“What is it honey? You can talk to me,” I said, giving him a hopeful nudge.

“Hot, Mom ... you look hot,” he said, looking at me strangely as if he wasn’t sure that was appropriate talk for a son to say about his mother.

“Aww, thanks honey. I was hoping you liked it,” I said happy that I got him to open up a bit.

“You are?” he asked, more confused now than ever.

“Sure sweetheart, it’s nice to be complimented by the man in your life,” I said.

“Huh? I don’t get it! What’s going on, Mom?” he said.

“Nothing honey, I just thought it would be nice to dress up is all. I found this in my closet and thought you’d like to see your mother dressed up tonight,” I said.

“You dressed up like this ... for me?” Tommy asked.

“Yes, sweetheart,” I said as I sat back down in the chair, “You see, I couldn’t sleep last night. So after laying in bed trying in vain to sleep, I got up to get a glass of water to take a sleeping pill. When I was in the kitchen I heard you and Anna in your room.”

His face went white. “You did?”

“Yes,” I nodded, as I crossed my legs on the footstool, noticing him watch. I added, “And I’d appreciate it if you didn’t fuck Anna in the house when I’m home.”

“S-s-sorry,” he said, clearly shocked by my frank language.

“I mean,” I said, holding out my hand and when he took it pulling him closer as I noted the erect cock bulge in his jeans, “you’re almost twenty-one now and an adult so I understand you have needs.

“And I’m sure you and Anna are fucking like a couple rabbits, but your poor mother hasn’t gotten any for longer than I care to think about and hearing you two huffing and puffing and going at it only reminds me what I’m missing out on.”

He was completely speechless.

Before he could respond, I headed for the kitchen, smiling at the impact I had over him.

Dinner was quiet that night; I think he was still trying to process what was happening and figure out where it was going. I must admit, I did catch him totally off-guard, and it was quite understandable he was having trouble formulating a response.

After dinner was through, Tommy helped me (quietly) clear the table and put the dishes in the sink to soak before I put them in the dishwasher. Then when that was done he went to his room, probably to do some thinking about this evening’s events.

As for me, I went to my bedroom, crawled into my bed and took my little toy out of the nightstand drawer and began to use it as I imagined dropping to my knees, pulling out his stiff cock and devouring it.

I imagined him grabbing my head and fucking my face.

I imagined him bending me over the kitchen table and fucking my needy cunt.

I imagined him making me beg him to ream my shit hole.

I came hard as I fucked myself with the toy, crying out my passion loudly.

I realized that I might have been too loud and I laid there quietly listening to see if Tommy had come out of his room. He hadn’t fortunately and I relaxed some, laying there panting and trying to recover.

I wasn’t ready yet to commit the ultimate taboo, I had to know he wanted it too. But, a plan was beginning to form in my mind.


The next day, Sunday, Anna came over to the house. I could something was wrong the instant I opened the door.

“Hello Mrs. Johnson, Is Tommy home? I have some news to tell him,” she said, waving a white envelope at me.

I looked at the young, blonde hardbody. She was quite attractive, I could see how Tommy could be attracted to her. I couldn’t figure out how such a innocent looking young girl could be such a slut underneath all that syrupy sweet facade.

I wanted to walk up to her and tell her I knew her dirty secret. I wanted to ask her how she liked taking my son’s cock up her ass. I wanted to tell her that I knew what kind of a dirty, filthy little cum whore she really was.

But I couldn’t. I had to play the naive mother who doesn’t realize her little boy is a well-hung stud. I couldn’t hurt Tommy like that. I would bide my time.

“Come on in Anna; Tommy is in his room,” I said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.