I Am My Son's Cumslut! - Cover

I Am My Son's Cumslut!

Copyright© 2020 by Master Jonathan

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A neglected mother longs to have someone to love her and when she hears her son fucking his girlfriend she knows WHO she wants that someone to be!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   MaleDom   Anal Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

Don’t judge me. You may be sitting there reading this in your nice warm house, in your comfortable leather Lay-Z-Boy recliner and think I’m a sick, twisted woman and a horrible, horrible mother, and you’d probably be right on both counts.

But until you are willing to put on these size nines and walk in my footsteps through the hell I have been through, don’t judge me. You can’t know the pain, the loneliness, and the utter hopelessness I have lived unless you do.

So go ahead and sit there smugly in your fancy Lay-Z-Boy massaging power recliner. But don’t judge my life.


My story actually started about two years ago when my son, Thomas, graduated high school. He had always been a handsome boy, taking after his father who unfortunately died shortly after his graduation in a plane crash.

Tommy, as I call him, had gotten a summer job working construction when he was a sophomore, and now after three years of summer work and graduating high school, he was being picked up full time at the company.

One Saturday afternoon when we both had the day off, he decided to go for a swim in our pool out back.

It was a nice warm, sunny day so I thought I would join him, sitting in one of the lounge chairs and read a book that I had recently started and wanted to finish. I was sitting in the chair when Tommy came out of the house in his swim trunks.

What struck me that day was how buff and well built my skinny little boy had gotten. I hadn’t noticed it before, but Tommy was a very good looking man now.

He had been on the high school football team and on the wrestling team and those, in combination with his working construction, had beefed him out into a nicely built and muscular man.

He came over to where I was sitting “I brought you a glass of iced tea ... it’s kinda hot out here today and thought you could use it,” he said.

It was indeed “hot” out that afternoon, and it had little to do with the outside temperature! When I saw him up close, I felt a tingle in my pussy that I hadn’t felt in awhile. I brushed the feeling off at first, attributing it to the heat and the musings of an old woman.

But try as I might, I couldn’t seem to concentrate on my book anymore. I would read a couple lines, then peek over the top of my book at the hunky young man swimming in the pool in front of me.

The tingle in my pussy got worse and harder to ignore. Finally, I couldn’t stand it anymore. I got up from my chair, taking my book and my tea with me.

“Honey, I’m going inside, it’s getting too hot out here for me,” I told him, which wasn’t far from the truth.

“Okay, Mom, go on inside then. I’m going to do a few laps, then I’ll be in too. Enjoy your book!” he said.

He turned and dove back into the water and I walked up to the sliding glass door. Just before I stepped inside, I turned to take one more look at the man that was my son.

Once I was inside the house and out of view of Tommy, I immediately went into my room and shut the door. I laid down on my bed, stripping off my jean shorts and panties. I needed relief and I needed it fast.

I was shocked at how wet I had gotten; my panties were soaked and my jeans nearly soaked through as well. It was a good thing I came in when I did, otherwise my ... umm ... excitement, might have been discovered!

Spreading my legs and my pussy lips, I plunged two fingers deep into my eager cunt and proceeded to calm the raging fire that was engulfing me down there. As I felt my orgasm building, I knew it would be a big one – I hadn’t cum good in weeks which, for me, might as well been an eternity.

I need to cum good and hard at least twice a week or I get cranky, so going without a good cum for this long, I knew was going to make this one huge. I grabbed a pillow to cover my face and scream into just as I plunged headlong over my cliff.

I lay there for a few minutes, calming my breathing and heartbeat and basking in the warm glow of a tremendous orgasm. I couldn’t believe that seeing my son, as handsome and well-built as he was, could get me so excited and horny.

I felt ashamed and more than a little guilty for the feelings I had, as any parent would. But I couldn’t deny them. I had just masturbated to thoughts of fucking my own son! And I didn’t only want to fuck my son, no, that wasn’t enough. I wanted to be his submissive fuck toy.

I am a submissive, I always have been. And thanks to Tommy’s father, I was able to find and explore that part of my nature a good bit before he died.

Unfortunately since then, the only thing I have left of that are memories and dreams. All my night time fantasies revolved around completely submitting myself to someone who will dominate me like he did.

After the pool incident, I went online to see what was going on and what these feelings were all about. I started off reading stories of mothers seducing their sons, of sons seducing their mothers, even more to the point for me, of sons dominating their mothers.

The more I read, the more intrigued I got. And although I knew these were just fantasies and most likely written by men, I found some that were written by females, and some read by females and I learned that I wasn’t alone in this taboo feeling.

After a good bit of surfing the ‘Net, I also found websites where women talked frankly about this issue, and although I couldn’t bring myself to join in at the time, I did read many of the comments and stories or other women’s real-life experiences.

I was both surprised and excited to learn that incest was much more common than I first thought.

Although the idea of fucking my son made my kitty purr, I had absolutely no intention of doing anything about it.

One day not too long after, my views took a radical turn and my fantasies became a real and attainable goal.

I was having trouble sleeping since that day at the poolside ... dreams of me and Tommy, sexy hot dreams that woke me up hornier than before and needing some kind of release.

I think I masturbated almost every night during that time. The stories I read and video clips I watched didn’t help matters any either!

I got up that night and went into the kitchen to get a glass of water and take a sleeping pill. I had just got the water, and was about to head to the bathroom for the sleeping pill when I heard sounds coming from Tommy’s bedroom.

That’s funny, I thought he’d be asleep by now, I thought. I quietly tiptoed down the hallway to his bedroom door.

“Are you ready to suck my cock you little slut?” he said rather loudly.

I froze right where I stood. He sounded just like his father did when he would dominate me! And the words Tommy used were his father’s words to me as well. My mind flashed back to when he and I would play in our bedroom and I felt my pussy twitch as I continued to listen.

“What about your mother? What if she hears us?” a young female voice asked. It was a voice I recognized as Anna, Tommy’s 19 year old girlfriend.

“She’s asleep at the other end of the house. She won’t be able to hear us. Besides, you didn’t seem too concerned about my mother when you texted me earlier begging for my cock, slut. ‘Tommy I need you. I’m so horny!’ Isn’t that what you said?”

“I needed that big, beautiful cock of yours in me baby,” she purred, before she added, “And I thought we would be fucking in the garage like we normally do.”

“I’ve created a monster! I wonder what Mommy and Daddy would think of their sweet little girl if they ever found out she’s nothing but a cock-hungry cum slut ... a submissive little whore who’s only purpose in life was to be a cum dump for any guy willing to fuck her mouth ass or cunt?

“They’d probably be pretty shocked to know that not only does their little princess kneel and suck my cock, but she loves it deep in her cunt and her ass as well!” my son continued berating and humiliating her.

I couldn’t believe the words coming out of my son’s mouth! He sounded just like his father when we used to play! Of course, I knew David’s words to me were just play – I love to be talked dirty to (and made to talk dirty myself) and be degraded and humiliated – he was an artist at that.

And I hoped that this was what Tommy was doing as well. Anna was a nice, sweet girl; she had always been respectful and polite to me. It was hard to imagine that not only was she in my son’s room, not only willing to be his slut, but that sweet girl also took it in the ass!

Instantly, my own ass, long neglected, was calling me as I remembered getting reamed by my Master/husband regularly back when he was alive.

She giggled, “Well they probably wouldn’t let you hang around me, that’s for sure. But I need a man ... a man with a big, fat, scrumptious cock like yours!”

“Is that why you’re texting me at 2:00 in the morning, sneaking into my room through the back door, and on your knees now eager to suck my cock with my mom asleep in her room?” he asked, berating and humiliating her.

Just like his father did to me ... always pushing the submissive to her limits.

My hand went to my tingling pussy as I moved closer to the slightly open door. I wanted to see this. No, I needed to see this.

“I’m sorry ... but I just needed you so much Tommy,” she answered.

“My name is Master, slut!” my son barked, as I reached for the door.

Again I froze. His tone of voice sent a wave of panic through my own body as well as through Anna’s

“I’m sorry Master!” Anna apologized quickly.

“Now what is it you need so much slut? What do you want?” he growled.

“I want you to fuck me. I want you to use me. I want to be your cum slut,” she whimpered.

I couldn’t help but smirk. Tommy was definitely his father’s son all right. And now he had this sweet wholesome, respectable young woman on her knees begging him to treat her like he had just found her in some inner city back alley giving blowjobs to drunks for cigarette money!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.