Our Daughter Never Lies - Cover

Our Daughter Never Lies

Copyright© 2020 by DDMarshall

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Ellen, a precocious fourteen-year-old was on a quest to see her father's cock. But when she saw it she was a bit disappointed. Ellen wasn't one to give up on her quest when she realized there was more to see. Ellen's mother and her brother were soon manipulated into helping Ellen complete her quest.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Sheryl was pacing back and forth in the living room. Bill was off playing golf with his boss. She had dropped off Ellen a little after noon for her sleepover at Mary’s. Eric was up in his room playing on his computer. Sheryl was thinking about Eric and that afternoon that she played with his cock. “I don’t know what made me do that? I was enjoying jerking him off and it had gone way beyond a mother’s concern of what went on behind closed doors?” Sheryl looked up the stairs towards Eric’s room. “Why do I feel like I want to go up to his room now? Was it because we didn’t talk about what we did. I just left after Ellen caught me. I guess I should be thankful she came in when she did. No telling what I would have done if she hadn’t. Eric hasn’t said anything to me and neither has Ellen. Yes, that’s what we need to do, we need to talk.” Sheryl went up the stairs to Eric’s room and knocked on the open door. “Eric, can I come in?”

“Yeah sure Mom, come on in.”

“Eric, about the other day.”

Eric took off his earphones as he turned in his computer chair to face his mother, “Don’t worry Mom, I took care of it.”

“What do you mean you took care of it?”

“I talked to Ellen and made her swear not to tell anyone. So don’t worry, nobody will find out. Ellen never lies to me.”

Sheryl was so relieved that she went over and hugged Eric and kissed his cheek. “Thank you, Honey.” Then she kissed his lips. She didn’t remember sitting on his lap but that was where she was as she continued to kiss her son.

Eric put an arm under her legs and one around her back and stood up with his mother in his arms and walked to his bed and laid her down. He unzipped his pants and laid on the bed with her. For the past three days Eric couldn’t think of anything else but that day his mother asked him to show her his erection and she gave him a handjob. He knew if his mother gave him another chance he was going to take it. Eric always thought his mother was pretty but never thought of her in a sexual way. Now he couldn’t stop thinking of her in that way. Ellen catching them was unfortunate but he felt he could handle her.

Eric guided his mother’s hand to his open fly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.