The Ravishing of Snow Owl - Cover

The Ravishing of Snow Owl

by Feral Lady

Copyright© 2020 by Feral Lady

Western Story: A woman has needs too. Stranded in her winter home, a young woman of high standing surveys the available male population. Who does she find?

Caution: This Western Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Heterosexual   Fiction   Western   Alternate History   Indian Female   .

It had been a long winter for the tribe and the eldest daughter of the Chief. Heavy snow and bitter winds had confined her. It was a long drought for her social life. No man. No sex. Night dreams with wetness and need. Her focus was on fingers, tight asses, lips, and cocks. She fretted on her emptiness and the nightmare of loneliness. She woke dissatisfied. The daily chores for her parent’s teepee were brief, a mere public presence not suited for flirting with warriors.

The weather broke today, so she ventured out far afield after completing her normal duties. Hawks drifted on a light breeze. The sun warmed the ground and brightened the winter camp. Women gathered in clusters. The old men, beyond their prime, watched the clusters, engaged in their own thoughts. Few young men had returned from hunting. She quickly walked around, surveying the available man flesh, happy to shift her mind to thoughts that warmed her core. At the edge of the camp, one teepee’s male resident was outside hanging his string of rabbits. Tall, fit, and lean, the well-muscled warrior was known to her. The former paleface slave from her own home. Over the years, she had seen his naked body transform into manhood.

The young man had been recently trained as a warrior and her father said he had great promise. His buckskin clothes were new and fresh, showing his tight rear and well-formed muscles. His athletic body was trained for fighting and strenuous activity. The kind of body that could meet many challenges. A proven hunter and the fixation of her younger sisters.

Her thoughts lingered on her memories of his dangling parts. Indeed, she naturally thought of herself under his passion. If she asked him to couple with her, what would he say? Would it shock him? She was the unapproachable elder daughter of the Chief. Sadly, she had mistreated him at every turn. However, her mind frolicked madly at the possibilities. She stopped walking and looked around to see who was about. Her mind darted back to her emptiness and his availability.

She would get his attention with bared breasts and then take him inside his dwelling. First, he would drop his pants and she would kneel, finding a comfortable spot to play with his length. Taking him in her mouth she would savor her renewed experience of having a healthy organ available to her. A tender lick or two under his length would capture his soul. A loving sucking and fondling his round baby-makers would firm up her control. Her own intimate heat would start to warm her stomach. The warrior’s pink mushroom-head would swell as she sucked and kissed it. She would grasp his tight ass and use it to consume his length, pulling and pushing her body in a rhythm of giving.

As her effort bore fruit his hard member would rejoice at her work. Her own sex would rise in excitement. A throbbing and aching that would find its relief. He would fondle her breasts, developing her quick path to the summit. When her pleasure peaked, a tidal wave of ecstasy would stir up a long-lost joy. He too would groan his approval and reward her. His hand finding her happy button would get her dripping.

Once lost to his passion, he would press her down on all fours. She would obediently spread her legs and look over her shoulder with hungry eyes. She imaged his uncontrolled hunger and her wet heat. His long hard rod would enter her and prove his massive girth’s worth. She was aware of his big feet and big hands, which matched his impressive rod for size. There were no doubts about what he offered. But did he know how to wield his weapon as he filled her? Her long-suffering made a climax near certain, but would he touch her heart? As her hero, they would have a glorious climax together with him crying out her name.

It was a magnificent vision. Taken back, she realized he had completed his work and was staring at her.

“Snow Owl,” she said, at a loss for more.

“Falling Rain,” he answered, tentatively.

Smiling she turned away and left him standing. No need to dwell on a paleface any longer, she had satisfied her imagination. The enjoyable, vicarious sex was complete. It was a wonderful day to seek out a young man of higher station.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.