10 May 2009 - Cover

10 May 2009

Copyright© 2020 by Mustang

Chapter 8

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - On this day, Lisa, Hanna, and Jennifer visit Dan. Cathy has an indecent proposal for her dad. Lisa loves pretending to be Dan's slutty wife, especially when she acts as if it's her birthday.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

They gathered with the other customers in the main parking lot as the staff made sure the bar was empty. Dan sat on a bench seat, and Lisa made his lap her seat. Her pussy in plain view, he casually fingered her wet hole. Many people didn’t want to wait for the fire department to arrive, inspect the premises, and give the all-clear, so they left in their vehicles.

“Dan, I’m not going to let a fire alarm ruin our fun; I’m still horny.”

Lisa got off his lap and, getting him to stand, took out his cock. She sat and, drawing him closer, sucked new life into his cock. She lay on the bench and spread her legs for her lover.

“Are you guys going to leave or stay?” Dan asked.

“Staying,” Darren said for them.

“Ah, you want to get another piece of ass or a blow job from my wife. I would too, and luckily for me, I’m married to her,” he grinned.

“Dan, give me a quick fuck; I have other customers waiting. Adam, you’re next to fuck me.”

He kept a steady pace as Darren, Greg, and Adam offered their cocks to her mouth. “I don’t want to cum so soon.”

“Quit you’re complaining; you get to fuck me way more often than other men,” she joked.

“I hope so; I’m your husband.”

The other three left for a minute, so Dan slowed down. Several men gathered around to watch as the fire trucks arrived. Partially hidden from view, Dan continued fucking her.

“I love us fucking outside and especially with an audience,” she smiled, meeting his gentle thrusts and looking up at those watching.

“Is that your wife you’re fucking?” One asked.

“Yes, it is.”

“We’ve seen you and her in action, especially with other men. Can we be next to have a piece of that wonderful body?”

Dan paused, looking at Lisa. “Yes, my wife is quite the slut. She loves fucking and swallowing lots of cum, especially today, on her birthday.”

“Happy birthday! I hope you’ll like my present,” a guy said, sipping on the beer he’d brought outside.

“I’m sure I will; let’s see what you have to give me.”

He unzipped his fly and took out his cock. He began to stroke it, wanting it to grow quickly.

Dan pulled out of Lisa, and the men around them couldn’t help but notice the length of his hard cock. He didn’t bother to put his cock away as Lisa motioned the guy closer. The others gathered around, partially to conceal her from the police now on the scene.

Lisa sat up, her legs shamelessly spread wide to show her bare pussy as she began to suck on her first cock. Dan came to her and interrupted her cock-sucking, only to slip her dress up over her head. The men gazed at her sensual, slender body, and she resumed sucking.

“My wife is such a slut; the only month of the year she doesn’t fuck other men is that with thirty-two days in it,” he joked.

“There is no month with thirty-two days,” one stupidly replied.

“I know, my wife has several different cocks each month. My friends say that I could make a small fortune by pimping out my wife. I’d be able to retire early.”

“You want us to pay to fuck your wife?”

“I’ve got a spare fifty,” one offered.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.