10 May 2009 - Cover

10 May 2009

Copyright© 2020 by Mustang

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - On this day, Lisa, Hanna, and Jennifer visit Dan. Cathy has an indecent proposal for her dad. Lisa loves pretending to be Dan's slutty wife, especially when she acts as if it's her birthday.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Lisa lifted off Dan’s cock and stood as her new stud approached their table. Introductions were made with Lisa giving Greg a warm hug and kiss with a hand guided to her bare breast.

“As I told Darren and Adam, today is my birthday, and my husband has given me my choice of men to fuck and give blow jobs.”

“What a thoughtful husband,” Greg remarked, eyeing Lisa’s slender figure.

“I’ll offer you both a fuck, or if one wants a blow job instead, that’s fine with me too,” she offered.

“Maybe you can give all three a nice fuck, plus a blow job,” Dan suggested.

“Thank you, Dan; you are such a good husband to me. It is so easy to be your slutty wife. Sometimes, when we go out, Dan will pick the men he wants to watch fuck me.”


“Since Adam and Darren have fucked me before, you get to go first,” Lisa said, unzipping Greg’s fly and revealing his cock. She sat, pulling him closer, and began sucking. Dan made room for Darren and Adam, who began to seduce her. She moaned as they fingered her pussy, excited her clit and fondled her tits.

“You don’t have to worry if you don’t have a condom with you, Dan, and I prefer men to fuck me without one; that way he gets to enjoy eating cream pie.”

“He’s going to eat your pussy after each one of us fucks you?” Greg questioned.

“Yes, and we’ll kiss after I’ve swallowed your cum too.”

Lisa sucked and sucked until Greg’s cock was nice and hard. She had him sit and straddle, facing him. She could feel the head poking at her slit as they shared a long, passionate kiss. She moaned softly as his rough hands gave her tits a good feel.

She lifted and guided the head to her hole, undulating her hips and taking him inside her. “Mmm, I love the feeling of a new cock entering me for the first time!” She sighed, beginning to ride her fucker. Dan moved a chair closer for a better view of her cock sucking.

Lisa had Darren and Adam stand, revealing their cocks, and alternate sucking on them. “Thank you, Dan, for my presents. I’m enjoying my cocks.”

“I’m glad you are. Happy birthday.”

“Your wife is very talented, taking on three cocks at once,” Adam mentioned.

“Yes, she sure is,” Dan agreed.

“You can see how much my husband enjoys watching me fuck and suck cock; look at how hard his big fucking cock is!”

Their eyes went from Lisa to Dan’s cock. It pointed straight up with a slight bob to his pulse. He squeezed his muscles, and a bead of clear popped out.

“Seven inches of pure fuck muscle, and does he ever know how to use it! I have several girlfriends who can attest to that.”

Dan slowly stroked his cock, watching his love enjoy her presents. “Don’t jerk off; your cum belongs fucked into my pussy once these guys are done with me.”

Lisa was doing a good job on Adam’s cock, and he soon warned her. She replaced her mouth with her hand, opening it to receive his cum. Dan leaned closer and watched her stroking his cock, then he grunted, spraying his load onto her tongue.

Dan saw the pool of white cream on her tongue, and then she swallowed. She sucked hard to relieve his climax, then let one last clump coat her lips. She looked at Dan with that certain sensual gaze, then leaned closer, and they kissed. Lisa moaned softly as his tongue searched for any remnants of Adam’s cum.

“Fuck, do I ever love you!” She sighed.


Greg had Lisa lift off his cock and lay on the padded bench. All four took turns eating her pussy then Greg lay between her legs. Dan watched her guide his hard cock back home, and he took over the fucking. Darren placed a knee on the bench, and she turned her head to resume sucking on his cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.