10 May 2009 - Cover

10 May 2009

Copyright© 2020 by Mustang

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - On this day, Lisa, Hanna, and Jennifer visit Dan. Cathy has an indecent proposal for her dad. Lisa loves pretending to be Dan's slutty wife, especially when she acts as if it's her birthday.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Dan parked his Mustang and escorted Lisa into Barney’s Bar. The rock music was loud and pulsating to the body. Most of the men and women in the bar were looking at this beautiful woman wearing a sexy black, nonexistent dress.

“Once again, I think every pair of men’s’ eyes has fucked you.”

“I can’t take them all on; I only want a few, say three or four.” She smiled in anticipation.

“Cutting back, are you?” He joked.

“Just a little.” She hit him with that wickedly sexy smile.

Lisa led them towards an empty table, returning the smiles to several men who were looking at her. She sat close to Dan, her crossed legs accenting their slender length.

They ordered drinks and took in the atmosphere of the room. “Do you see any possible candidates to fuck you?”

“Yes, several. Two men sitting with another one look familiar. I think they’ve fucked me before.”

“Which ones?” Dan asked, looking at them.

“I remember the one with the beard and what the smell of my pussy on it would be like to his wife. The other guy, I think, is named Adam. They were both good fucks.”

“Want to take them on again?”

“Sure, but I’ve never let a guy fuck me a second time, at least on a different night,” she grinned.

“May I suggest you offer them a good fuck? However, their friend has to fuck you first before they can.”

“I love the sexual freedom you give me in our relationship. I’d miss it so much if we had to move away, especially being with Wendy. We’ve grown quite close.”

“So I’ve noticed. Let’s not think about that for now.”

“You’re right, I’m your very sexy and horny wife who wants to please her husband.” Lisa unzipped his fly, slipped her hand inside the opening, and released his cock. “I love your cock staying out of your underwear; it’s so easy to feel and show off.”

Dan uncrossed her legs, allowing the overhead pocket light to shine on her bald pussy, then motioned her legs wider, giving the men a clear view of her. He smoothed a hand over her soft skin, then between her legs, and began to finger her pussy.

“I love how easily you’ll spread your sexy legs so that I can show off your bare pussy.”

“You make me very horny for fucking,” she smiled, kissing him and looking at the men watching.

“That’s my intention. Let’s dance and let the men get a good look at you.” Dan tucked his cock back into his pants, leaving the fly down for her.

She smiled as he escorted her to the dance floor. His eyes and those of the other men were glued to her sensual moves to the rock music. Any shift in her body, the semi-transparent material revealed her firm breasts and a diffused view between her legs. She twirled around, giving those looking at her a good view of how her dress made her look naked.

A slow song began, and Lisa moulded her body to his, her arms around his neck revealing the lower part of her ass. “I love being in your arms like this.” She offered him her lips, and they kissed. As they moved in a circle, she released his cock and stroked it. “Mmm, give me a little fuck before we let the men at me.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.