10 May 2009 - Cover

10 May 2009

Copyright© 2020 by Mustang

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - On this day, Lisa, Hanna, and Jennifer visit Dan. Cathy has an indecent proposal for her dad. Lisa loves pretending to be Dan's slutty wife, especially when she acts as if it's her birthday.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Lisa came prepared for their sexy family, with her and Dan taking the time to clean Jenny’s pussy. His lips and tongue inspected her to make sure she was clean.

“While Daddy rests so he can fuck me next, let’s take him for another walk and show off his cock and balls,” Hanna suggested.

They took the comforter and cooler back to the car, then Hanna and Jenny took his hands. He was at the mercy of the head of his cock, trying to peek into view with the movement of his T-shirt.

Dan would train his eyes on people walking past to see if they noticed the head of his cock showing. If it showed too much, one of the girls would be slightly in front of him.

They returned to the same stone archway where the waist-high wall blocked the view of his cock. The girls would have him turn side to side, letting the profile of his hard-on show, and casually stroke it.

Jenny smiled at Dan, kissed him, and then went to her knees. “Mom and Hanna, let me know if you see anyone approaching.” She caressed his cock and, leaning forward, began to suck on him. Jenny smiled up at him, and he felt his cock growing harder in her warm mouth. He also looked in both directions for approaching pedestrians.

“Mmm, I want to suck you off, Daddy. I love you.”

“I love you too.”

“I want my turn too,” Hanna said, going to her knees. As she took over sucking on his cock, Jenny stood, kissed him again, and guided his hand under her top. His pulse raced as he kissed one daughter and felt her young breast as the other sucked on his cock.

“Save some of that wonderful cock for me,” Lisa said, going to her knees next. Dan could feel the difference in her mature mouth around the shaft of his cock. He watched his love as the girls kept a lookout.

Jenny and Hanna stood in front of them, holding hands, to partially block the view. “Someone is approaching, but don’t warn them,” Jenny whispered.

The couple came closer and closer. Lisa continued sucking on his cock, unaware of the closeness of the couple. The girls snickered as the couple noticed a woman on her knees in front of a man. They saw the unmistakable motions of her head going back and forth and could see her mouth sucking on the guy’s cock.

Dan was enjoying Lisa’s mouth on his cock when his fringe vision caught sight of the couple. It was too late to stop her, and he looked at them as they continued to walk past.

“You girls did that on purpose, letting them see Lisa sucking on my cock.”

“We know,” Jenny giggled. “It was fun to see them looking at Mom sucking on Daddy’s cock.


The couple walked a little further, then turned around. “Mom, the couple is coming back!” She warned.

Lisa stood and covered Dan’s hard cock with her hand. Hanna and Jenny were now shoulder to shoulder, as if to protect their parents.

“We saw you sucking on your husband’s cock. We won’t report you because I’ve wanted to do the same thing to my husband in public with someone watching.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.