10 May 2009 - Cover

10 May 2009

Copyright© 2020 by Mustang

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - On this day, Lisa, Hanna, and Jennifer visit Dan. Cathy has an indecent proposal for her dad. Lisa loves pretending to be Dan's slutty wife, especially when she acts as if it's her birthday.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Dan carried the cooler in one hand, while Jenny held the other. Lisa held the comforter under her arm and held hands with Hanna.

“Any particular place you’d like to sit?” He asked as they left the gravel path and crossed the grass field. His cock stuck out proudly from under the hem of his T-shirt.

“Not really, you choose,” Lisa replied, smiling at the cock she wanted to fuck her.

“How about here by the large maple tree? This is where I was with Diane and Brenda when Tina and Major found us.”

“Maybe the luck of your love and relationship with Tina will rub off on us.”

“Possibly, you’ll have to convince my three wives you should be number four,” he teased.

“I’ll win them over with a series of pussy lickings and how good I’d be for them,” she smiled.

“And us too. I know they love eating our pussies,” Hanna added.

Dan and Lisa spread out the comforter under the shade of the large tree. They sat, the girls not caring; their pussies were clearly on view for him.

“Are you going to divorce, Daddy?” Jenny asked.

“No, I don’t think so. He’s the one who started all this, wanting me to have sex with Dan. I guess he didn’t count on me falling in love with him. I’ll have to figure out how to be Dan’s wife and still married to your dad.”

“It sounds complicated, but I hope you can work something out because we love being with Dan.”

“More than with your real dad?”

“In some ways, yes,” Hanna revealed.

“For us to be considered more of a family, Mom would need to have a baby with Dan,” Jenny mentioned.

“Do you want to have a baby with Dan? Maybe he could give you the little boy you’ve wanted.”

Dan and Lisa looked at each other, the yearning in her eyes growing. “Alright, you two, the discussion of a baby should be left to the parents, not two horny teen-aged girls.”

“So you do; you want a baby with Dan!” Jenny confirmed.

“Why do you say that?”

“Because you said the discussion should be left to the parents, not the adults.”

“You want to have a baby with me? I know you mentioned it before, but I didn’t know you were that serious.”

“I am. Karen had us girls gather and ask who wanted to have a baby with you. Wendy is pregnant already, and Tina just had her twins. Susan, Sandra, and I raised our hands, saying we want one with you too.”

“Karen hasn’t mentioned it to me.”

“I guess I shouldn’t have said anything.”

“We can talk about babies another time; we’re here to have some sexy fun,” Jenny said.

“Dan, I have something I need to tell you,” Lisa began.

“Are you pregnant?”

“No, if I were, I’d be happy, not sad. John has applied for a position with the company he works for that would have us moving to Calgary.”

“You mentioned that before. When?”

“In July. He already has had a realtor assess the value of our home, and one phone call from him will put it up for sale and on the market, and we’ll have to move.”

“I don’t know what to say. I didn’t expect that to happen.”

“I think he’s trying to move away because he realizes how much I love you and that Karen wouldn’t leave you to be with him. He started all of this by wanting to see you, and I fuck, and now it’s gone beyond that.”

“We love you too, Dan,” the girls added in unison.

“I love you two also.”

“When we refer to you as our daddy, we do it in fun; however, I feel very comfortable calling you my dad,” Hanna stated.

“The same with me, Dan, and not just for the sexy fun we have. It feels good to call you Daddy,” Jenny supported.

“Thank you all. Under normal circumstances, I would be proud to call you my wife and children, even if it wasn’t legal.”

“I don’t know what to do. I don’t want to lose you. I love you, Dan.” Lisa was on the verge of tears, and Dan embraced her close.

“We’ll try to figure something out.”

“Come on, you two, enough of the doom and gloom. We’re here as a family to have some sexy fun!” Jenny said, attacking Dan and pushing him onto his back. She covered his body with hers, smothering him with kisses.

“I need you to fuck me, Daddy.”

“I will, honey.” Dan turned her over, and she placed him between her legs. She could feel his cock pressing against her mound as if trying to find its home. Her eyes were filled with love and lust for him as she guided his hand under her top. Her nipples were already hard with excitement.

“Alright, you two, fucking will come later. Let’s eat before the sandwiches spoil,” Lisa mentioned.

Everyone sat cross-legged, the girls’ pussies in plain view for Dan as well as his cock for them. They enjoyed their egg salad sandwiches and drinks. Jokes were told, no matter how corny and laughter were shared amongst them.

“I wish that Dan was our real daddy,” Jenny let slip. “Oops, what did I just say?” She said this, covering her mouth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.