10 May 2009 - Cover

10 May 2009

Copyright© 2020 by Mustang

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - On this day, Lisa, Hanna, and Jennifer visit Dan. Cathy has an indecent proposal for her dad. Lisa loves pretending to be Dan's slutty wife, especially when she acts as if it's her birthday.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Dan heard the front doorbell chime and noted it didn’t disturb the babies. He hurried to the bedroom, slipped on his lounger pants, and grabbed his shirt. He pulled his shirt down as he opened the door. Sarg and Major were waiting at the door to inspect anyone wanting in.

“Hi, Dan, I hope you don’t mind if we’re early.”

“No, not at all,” he said, letting Lisa, Hanna, and Jenny in.

“Hi, honey,” Lisa smiled, kissing him.

“Hi, Daddy,” Hanna followed, also kissing him.

“Hi, Daddy,” Jenny added with a kiss to his lips.

Dan smiled, looking at the three identically dressed in very low-cut, peach-coloured tops and white pleated, very short skirts. The dogs tried to sniff under the girls’ short hems to find the source of their scent.

“Another time, boys, now go lie down.”

“I see they listen to you,” Lisa joked as Sarg and Major sat.

“I’ve heard of seeing double, but triple is even more interesting. You’re all very beautiful.”

“I’m glad you like our sexy tops and skirts; we bought them especially to wear for you,” Jenny said, pressing a yearning breast to his arm.

“Thank you. I’ll enjoy looking at them on you.”

“Or off us,” Hanna hinted, a breast to the other arm.

“Is Karen at home?”

“No, she and Wendy are out shopping for baby clothes, as if we don’t have enough to open our own store,” he joked.

“I need to talk with you and her, plus Wendy and Tina, about something important.”


“How are Brad and Abby doing?”

“They’re continuing with their physiotherapy today, then studying for their grade twelve exams next week.”

The girls’ attention was drawn to Cathy, who came from the kitchen, pulling down her top over the upper half of her bare breasts. Tina came into view, the inner halves of her breasts visible, before she fastened several buttons on her shirt.

“Did we interrupt something?” Lisa asked, looking from one to the other.

“A few minutes earlier, you would have,” Cathy grinned.

“I hope you left some for us to enjoy,” Lisa mentioned.

“I’m sure that Dad has lots of cum left for you too,” she joked.

“Daddy, will you wear your hoodie and lounger pants for us?” Jenny asked.

“Yes, if you want me to.”

“We do!” Hanna added.

“I hope you don’t mind if we call Dan our Daddy. He feels like one to us,” Jenny said, going to Cathy. “We love him too.”

“I don’t mind; I think it’s kind of cute that you girls call him Daddy. I know he’s as good a dad to you as he is to me.” Cathy smiled at him, then looked down Jenny’s top at her revealing cleavage.

“We’re taking Daddy to the park for a picnic,” Jenny said.

“After your fun time, you could come back here for a swim and maybe stay for supper,” Tina offered.

“We didn’t bring our bikinis,” Hanna remarked.

“You’re here so often; you should leave them here. Who needs bathing suits? It’s more fun to swim naked, which leads to sexy fun with the family.”

“We’d love to stay and enjoy your company,” Lisa accepted.

Dan changed into his hoodie and short lounger pants. He returned to them, and they immediately noticed his balls hanging out of his pants below the hem of his hoodie.

“Don’t let your cock show too much, or we’ll have to bail you out of jail,” Wendy joked.

“I’ll tie it in a knot,” he grinned.

“Shall we be on our way?” Lisa asked, taking his hand.

Dan gave Wendy and Tina a kiss and a hug. They watched them go to Lisa’s car, and he opened the back passenger door. Jenny motioned for him to sit between her and Hanna on the back seat.


“We’re going to have so much fun today, Daddy,” Jenny said, lifting the short hem of her skirt to reveal her bare pussy.

“Think you can satisfy your horny wife and two horny daughters?” Hanna added, also revealing her pussy to him.

“I’ll try my best, but I can’t promise anything.”

“Mom, do you have it ready?” Jenny asked.

“Here, honey,” Lisa replied, placing something on her hand and passing her a bottle of water.

“We want you to be able to please us all day long,” Jenny smiled, taking Dan’s hand and placing a Viagra on it.

“Aren’t you too young to know about Viagra and what it does?”

“I have you as my lover and teacher. I know it helps to keep your cock nice and hard, and we need your cock hard very often to fuck us.”

Dan washed down the pill, then the girls guided his fingers to their bare pussy. They interlocked their hands around his cock and began to stroke it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.