A Flash of Mom's Flesh - Cover

A Flash of Mom's Flesh

Copyright© 2020 by Kathy Andrews

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Sarah didn't know why she wanted to do it and couldn't resist. She had to lift her skirt and expose herself; even though her son and nephew were watching. How will she handle the fallout from her action?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

“My God, I didn’t know it could feel that good,” Karen finally said breathlessly.

Sarah looked into her sister’s smoldering eyes. “You mean you’ve never licked a cunt before?”

“I told you, just my fingers,” Karen said. “No one has ever licked me so good, Sarah not even my husband. And he’s pretty good, believe me.” She smiled, then teased. “Are you sure you’ve never sucked pussy before?”

Sarah shook her head, not smiling. The taste of her sister’s cunt had surprised her. She liked it as much as she did a hard cock. She lifted her knees, hugging them to her naked tits while Karen recovered. Her cunt was still on fire, she had not cum, although it felt as if she would at any time, even now. She rocked back and forth on ha ass, waiting.

When she felt Karen was calm, she whispered, “Now, what about me, Karen?”

Karen gazed down at her younger sister. She didn’t say anything for a moment, then finally, “I guess I have to repay the favor, huh? But don’t expect any fireworks. I’ve never had my face between a girl’s legs before. I’ve sucked a cock or two, but never a cunt.”

“It was my first time, too,” Sarah reminded her.

“I’d never know that from the way you just sucked me.”

Sarah stood and sat at the end of the couch, pulling her feet up and leaning against the arm rest, spreading her legs, knees bent. Karen turned and stroked her inner thighs, then felt her bubbling cunt just as gently as Sarah had felt hers. When her fingers stroked the straining tip of Sarah’s clit, Sarah gasped and lifted her ass.

“Mmmmmm, so hot,” Karen whispered, drawing her feet up on the couch, then getting on her hands and knees, her face between Sarah’s thighs.

As Sarah had done, Karen began by kissing and licking the silky insides of her thighs, her naked ass high in the air, wearing just her garter belt and flesh-toned nylons.

“You have such a pretty cunt, Sarah. Soft and wet and fuzzy.” She inhaled when her face was only inches away. “And you smell so good, too.”

“Suck me!” Sarah pleaded, lifting her ass and twisting. “Please, hurry and suck my cunt! I’m burning up, Karen!”

“Mmmm, I can see that,” her older sister breathed, and buried her face into Sarah’s dripping cunt.

That was when Jimmy came home, opening the door and finding himself staring right at his Aunt Karen’s naked ass in the air, seeing her asshole and bushy cunt, making wet sounds as she lapped at his mother’s pussy...

Hearing the door open, Karen gasped and yanked her face out of Sarah’s cunt, but not until Jimmy had himself a good look at her cunt and ass.

Although Sarah tried to hold her head into her crotch, Karen had pulled away and sat up, seeing Jimmy in the doorway. With a squeal, she tried to cover her tits and cunt as Sarah had the day she was found naked by Keith. And she had just as little success as Sarah had.

She leaned over and grabbed her white skirt, trying to cover herself with it, looking anxiously at Jimmy.

While Sarah had not moved, her knees still bent and spread open, Jimmy started to grin widely, looking from his aunt to his mother. His cock pushed against the front of his pants, swelling with hardness, and he made no effort to hide it.

“Oh, I knew it!” Karen moaned. “I just knew we’d be caught!”

Sarah was grinning, feeling her exposed cunt. “It’s only my son, Karen.”

“Only your son? Sarah, Jimmy will tell everyone now!” Karen sounded as if she was about to cry.

“No, he won’t,” Sarah said, rubbing at her inflamed clit.

Karen swivelled her head from Jimmy to Sarah, and saw her sister openly and unashamedly playing with her hairy cunt while her son stood watching.

“You mean...” Karen’s eyes opened wide. Sarah nodded, her eyes flashing, smiling at her sister.

Karen’s eyes turned back to Jimmy, then to Sarah again. “But ... he’s your son, Sarah! I don’t believe this.”

“You’re my sister,” Sarah reminded Karen. “What’s the difference, son or sister?”

“I just don’t believe it!” Karen whispered.

Her skirt slipped down, and one of her flawless tits showed, nipple still erect. She let it show, her eyes now seeing the bulge in Jimmy’s pants. “You’re fucking your son, Sarah!”

“And you will, too,” Sarah said quietly.

“Me?” Karen gasped. “But he’s my nephew! I can’t fuck him!”

“I am, so why not?” Sarah countered.

“My God!” Karen looked at her sister’s hands playing with her cunt, then back at the outline of Jimmy’s very hard cock in his pants. “What if I refuse?”

“Well, I guess we’d have to...” Sarah let it fall off, her eyes. twinkling happily as she pushed two fingers into her cunt.

“Sarah, that’s blackmail!” Karen gasped, her eyes burning on Jimmy’s bulging hard-on.

“I suppose it is,” Sarah laughed softly.

“You can’t!” Karen moaned.

“We can, and we just might,” Sarah insisted. Sarah sat up, and gently pulled the skirt from her sister. For a moment Karen clung to it, then let it go. She didn’t protest when Sarah moved close to her and cupped one of her jutting tits, fondling it as Jimmy stood now with his back against the closed door, his cock pushing at his pants with youthful hardness, watching. Karen had her nyloned thighs pressed tightly together, and when Sarah started to open them, she sucked in a breath of air and reined her knees. She couldn’t take her eyes from Jimmy’s cock as Sarah spread her knees, and began to tremble as her nephew stared at her cunt.

Working at Karen’s clit, Sarah said, “Jimmy, would you like to have some of this pussy, honey?”

“Sarah...” Karen moaned, but her ass twisted. “I ... my God! Look at how hard Jimmy is!”

“I know how hard his cock gets,” Sarah said, licking the tip of her tongue about the shell of her sister’s ear. “It feels so good in my pussy, too. You’ll like it in your cunt, Karen.”

Jimmy was taking his clothes off, his eyes fixed upon his mother’s fingers sliding up and down the hairy slit of his aunt’s cunt. When he dropped his pants, his cock lurched upright, almost slapping his stomach.

Karen gasped loudly, holding her legs open by herself now, shaking as Sarah smashed a finger at her straining clit. She kept her eyes on Jimmy’s jerking cock as he started forward. She licked her lips, her eyes taking on a filmy expression of heat, shining brightly.

When he was close enough, Karen closed her fingers about his cock and squeezed it, making the head bulge, his piss-hole seeping. She pumped it a few times, her other hand cradling his hot, young balls.

“See, Karen,” Sarah murmured. “You can’t stop touching him. You have to feel his cock, don’t you? Go ahead, feel his cock and play with it and jack on it. It’s going up your cunt soon, you know?”

“Yes,” Karen breathed softly. “Oh, yes it is!”

“Why not now?” Sarah said.

“Yes, right now!” As Karen leaned back, Sarah lifted her legs, pushing her sister’s nyloned knees to her chest, her cunt vulnerable to Jimmy’s raging hard-on. With one hand, Sarah parted the hairy lips of her sister’s cunt, her other hand grasping her son’s cock at the base, pulling the swollen head to the slit. She rubbed her son’s cock up and down her sister’s cunt, making Karen gasp and lurch upward. Sarah watched as she smashed her sister’s clit on the piss-slit of her son’s cock.

“Put it in!” Karen wailed. “Please, push his cock in my cunt, Sarah!”

Sarah kissed her sister’s open mouth, dragging her tongue from one corner of her soft lips to the other. “I will, Karen. I’ll put my son’s beautiful hard cock in your cunt, and you’re going to fuck him, take his cum in your hot pussy.”

“Yes, I will!” Karen wailed, twisting her lifted ass, her cunt trying to close about the swollen head of her nephew’s cock. “I’ll fuck ... I’ll fuck his brains out, making him cum so hard in my hot cunt! Put his cock in me now, Sarah! Ohhhh, please, put it in me!”

Sarah pushed the smooth head of her son’s cock downward, along the juicy fiery slit. When the head was in position, she said to Jimmy, “Ram it up her cunt hard, baby!”

Jimmy lunged, his cock plunging deep into his aunt’s cunt.

“Ohhhh, yes!” Karen screamed as her cunt was filled and stretched by his hardness. “Yes, yes, yes!”

Sarah’s fingers were smashed between the base of her son’s cock and her sister’s steamy cunt. She pulled them up, and began to suck one of her sister’s nipples, watching her son stab his cock back and forth. Karen lurched her ass up, grinding it as she sobbed out her ecstasy. The wet sounds filled the room, and sucking hard on the stiff nipple, Sarah pushed her hand down her sister’s quivering stomach, through the soft hairs, and rubbed at her clit while Jimmy fucked her swiftly.

Jimmy was gripping his aunt’s hips, darting his cock back and forth, watching the way her hairy cunt clung to the shaft. He could see his mother sucking at Karen’s tits that poked up from between her drawn-back knees. His balls smacked at the crinkle of Karen’s ass, fleshy sounds mixing with the juicy, squishy ones of her cunt.

“Is my sister good pussy, Jimmy?” Sarah asked in a tight voice, watching his cock rain in and out. “Is her cunt hot and wet and tight enough for you, baby?”

“Oh, yes, Mom!” Jimmy grunted.

“Fuck her, baby!” Sarah hissed, squeezing one of Karen’s tits hard, bringing her hand away from the wet cunt and up the nyloned thigh. “Fuck her hot brains out, Jimmy! Make her cum ... make her hot cunt cum so hard she can’t walk! Fuck the shit out of her wet cunt!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.