A Flash of Mom's Flesh - Cover

A Flash of Mom's Flesh

Copyright© 2020 by Kathy Andrews

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Sarah didn't know why she wanted to do it and couldn't resist. She had to lift her skirt and expose herself; even though her son and nephew were watching. How will she handle the fallout from her action?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

Sarah felt the urge to expose herself again. She was in the supermarket with Jimmy pushing the basket behind her. They were in the produce section, but Sarah wasn’t looking at the fruits and vegetables. She touched an apple here, an orange there, but he mind wasn’t on shopping. She wanted to lift her dress to her waist, show her shapely legs and ass. She began to blush softly, feeling her cunt respond to her wicked thoughts.

She glanced shyly over her shoulder at her son. Jimmy was about five feet from her, and obviously gazing at her ass. She had on a tight skirt, one that framed and held her compact ass nicely. She glanced down to see if he had a hard-on, but the basket concealed his lower body.

She looked around the produce department, and saw only an employee spraying some leafy vegetables at the far end, his back to them. Her eyes began to gleam, and a shy smile spread over her face.

She faced a potato bin, leaning over so the bottom of her dress lifted a few inches above her knees. She glanced at her son, who was watching her. With a quick movement, she jerked her dress to her waist, her tight panties exposed. She heard Jimmy gasp softly, and quickly pulled her panties into the split of her rounded ass, showing the creamy swells. She held her body over the potato bin for a long, breathless moment, her ass revealed, then stood up, smoothing her dress down, but leaving her panties tucked into the crack of her ass. Just as she got her dress down, a woman pushed her cart around the shelf and started toward the potatoes.

Jimmy laughed softly. “You almost got caught, Mom.”

Giving the woman a quick look, her face flushed with shyness, Sarah quickly stuffed a few potatoes into a plastic bag, and moved out of the produce department and to the canned goods. She wanted to lift her dress again before the started for the check-out counters, but her nerve failed her. As she watched the items going through the computerized stand, she felt her son brush past her back, pause to push the cart to their car.

“Does that turn you on, Mom?” he asked as he placed the purchases into the trunk of the car.

“I think so,” she said softly. “I get the urge to do that sometimes, and I have to do it. Yes, I guess I get turned on by it.”

“Do it again,” he suggested.

“Here? But, Jimmy ... look at all the people.”

“Aw, come on, Mom,” he said, grinning, “Just raise your dress when you get in the car, all the way up.”

Sarah gave her son a close look. “Would that excite you Jimmy?”

He nodded. “It would make my cock hard, Mom.”

“It really would?” she asked. “You wouldn’t be ashamed of me?”

“I’d be hot, not ashamed, Mom.”

Sarah looked around, seeing men and women, a few teenagers, getting in or out of cars, going to the supermarket, to the bank where she had first given in to the impulse to expose herself. Her son, she saw, had an expectant look on his face. A shiver of delight flowed through her, and although she began to blush, she opened the car door wide, and just before climbing in, yanked her skirt to her waist, then sat in the car and slammed the door fast. Jimmy, laughing in pleasure, moved around and climbed into the passenger side. Sarah sat behind the wheel, gripping it tightly, her skirt bunched about her waist, blushing furiously, but her eyes glittered with exhibitionistic pleasure, too.

“My mom, the flasher,” Jimmy giggled, scooting close to her and running his hand up and down her smooth thigh.

“Well, did you like it?” she asked.

He nodded, taking her hand off the wheel and placing it on his lap, where she felt his cock swelling into hardness.

“I hope you were the only one looking,” she said, squeezing his cock then starting the car.

“Liar,” he giggled, sliding his palm between her legs and feeling her pantied cunt. “You wanted everyone to see you, Mom.”

“Well ... maybe,” she laughed with him, her clasping lips sent tremors of rapture from her head to her toes.


After unloading the car and putting the groceries in the kitchen Sarah was trembling, the panties drenched with juices. She watched her son, her eyes burning on the bulge of his cock inside his pants, and stripped her dress off swiftly.

Jimmy stepped from his own clothing.

“You can’t tell me that didn’t make your cunt hot, Mom!” He laughed as she peeled her bikini panties off. “You’re ready for my cock kinda fast.”

Although she blushed, Sarah agreed with her son. “It made me very hot, baby. See...” She spread her legs and peeled her pussy open.

“Pretty,” Jimmy murmured, dropping to his knees and burying his face into his mother’s cunt, kissing and licking.

“Ohhhh, baby!” she moaned, grinding at his face. “Let me, too. I want your cock in my mouth while you suck my cunt, Jimmy.”

Pulling her pussy out of his face, she dropped to her knees, grabbing his throbbing hard-on and pumping it a few times, kissing at his mouth with hungry passion. Pulling him, she went to her back on the kitchen floor, shoving around so he faced her feet.

Jimmy found himself on top of his naked mother, his face above her cunt, her legs flung wide. She ran her hands up her son’s thighs to his naked ass, the cheeks, the head of dripping cock rubbing over her face. She gazed up with glazed eyes, seeing his balls, his cock, the crinkle of his young asshole. Her finger slipped into the crack of his ass, her mouth opening as his cock searched for it.

She gasped as his cock pushed down into her mouth, and she lifted her cunt to his face. She felt her son’s hand holding her ass, his lips sucking as his tongue plunged deeply into her pussy. She lifted her head, sucking up and down his cock, his balls brushing her nose and eyes.

Jimmy began to push and pull his cock, sliding it in and out of his mother’s tight, wet mouth. Sarah whipped her crotch into his face, drawing her long legs up and back, arching high. His cock burned her lips, making them tingle, her tongue sliding along the shaft. She fingered the pucker of his asshole. She moaned about his hard prick, her eyes glassy, yet able to watch his asshole clench, crinkle, pucker. The feel of his hot balls bouncing up and down on her nose added to her excitement. She hunched her ass up and down, too, fucking at her son’s sucking mouth and licking tongue. She squealed in muffled ecstasy when he squeezed the cheeks of her ass, pulling her cunt very tight into his mouth.

Jimmy was breathing hotly as he sucked and licked at his mother’s juicy cunt, his breath fanning the tight crinkle of her asshole. Sarah whimpered softly and twisted her ass until she felt one of his fingers touch the tight pucker of her hole. With a throaty gasp, she began to rub at his asshole, and Jimmy responded by fucking into her mouth with more vigor, panting into her cunt as he licked and sucked with hunger. When and how it happened, Sarah could not say. She felt her son’s finger moving into her asshole, and her clit seemed to blow apart as his lips sucked.

The orgasm surprised her with its swiftness. His finger was halfway inside her asshole, but she felt no pain. What she felt we a delicious sensation of stretching. No one, not oven herself, had pushed anything into her asshole until now. As she came against Jimmy’s mouth, she pressed down as hard as she could into his face, and his finger slipped completely into her asshole. She felt it moving in and out, finger-fucking as if it was her cunt. She couldn’t believe how good his finger felt inside her asshole. Her orgasm was more intense than ever, almost so hard and exquisite, it was unbearable.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.