A Flash of Mom's Flesh - Cover

A Flash of Mom's Flesh

Copyright© 2020 by Kathy Andrews

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Sarah didn't know why she wanted to do it and couldn't resist. She had to lift her skirt and expose herself; even though her son and nephew were watching. How will she handle the fallout from her action?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

With only a little embarrassment, Sarah managed to talk to her son about their involvement. She was delighted that he was enjoying fucking her, without shame.

She still could not explain her sudden hunger for cock, because she still did not understand it. All she knew was her cunt was, almost overnight, on fire constantly, and she was having orgasms, beautiful orgasms. Exposing herself at the bank made no sense to her either, but she couldn’t deny it had made her excited. She still had the tendency to blush when she and Jimmy talked about fucking, but it wasn’t as bad as at first. Her son, over his surprise, showed only eagerness to keep fucking her.

Her thoughts were filled with Jimmy constantly, thoughts of his beautiful hard cock and preciously young balls. She had gotten a good look at his cock and balls, and could remember every detail of them, even the little blue veins, the hair at the base, the flare of his wet little piss-hole. She felt alive now, vibrant and happy.

Each evening, Jimmy fucked her, and she was always waiting for his prick. During the day, he was out with his cousin, Keith, then he came home for dinner, and stayed in the rest of the evening. She could not keep her eyes from him as he sat and watched his favorite programs on television, waiting for him to come to her, his cock hard, and plunge it into her bubbling, wet cunt. She did not make the first advance toward her son anymore, but let him make the moves on her.

Sometimes she sat at his side, leaning into his shoulder, and loved it when he draped his arm around her, fondling her tits as they watched his programs. That was usually the signal she waited for, and while he played with her tits she would begin to feel him up, rub and stroke his cock and balls inside his pants until he was throbbingly hard.

This evening, Jimmy had pushed his hand into the top of her tight t-shirt, playing with her tits, pulling and twisting her nipples. She had his cock very hard in his pants, and was squeezing it and rubbing it, listening to his soft moans of pleasure. His other hand slipped to her knee, and moved under her skirt along her soft, smooth thigh. Sarah found it hard to breathe as his fingers approached her cunt. Jimmy rubbed a fingertip along the front of her panties, and her legs parted.

“Your panties are wet, Mom,” he said, sliding a finger inside them and tracing the slit of her cunt.

“Wet for you, and this,” she purred, squeezing his cock deliciously.

“You don’t blush so much now,” he said.

“Maybe I’m getting used to it,” she replied, opening his pants and pulling his cock out.

“Does that mean you’re gonna stop fucking me, Mom?”

“Stop fucking you?” She jacked his cock, looking into his face. “I’m never going to stop fucking you, Jimmy. I love you, and this hard cock, too much.”

Jimmy squirmed beneath her pumping fist, working a finger into her cunt.

He had been talking to Keith, more or less bragging. He had told his cousin about almost catching their mothers that day, and after Keith had Jimmy explain in as much detail as he could about what he saw, the two boys had come to the conclusion that their mothers had been sucking each other’s cunts. Keith had asked Jimmy if his mother did anything but fuck him, like sucking his cock. When Jimmy denied this, his cousin said he should try and get his mother to suck him off, that a blow-job was really neat.

As interested as Jimmy was in feeling his cock inside his mother’s mouth, he could not bring himself to ask her to suck him.

Sarah, however, remembered how close his cock had-been to her face that day, even its exciting scent, slightly sweaty and with a subtle odor of piss on it. She had not forgotten it, how it looked so close to her face. Holding his cock in her fist now, making the head bulge, she stared down at it, her eyes glassy with desire. She had her legs open so her son could thrust his finger into her cunt, and her pussy was swollen and juicy, her clit rigid. She jacked down on his cock, holding her fist tight at the base, watching the head spew outward, his piss-hole seeping a clear juice. She leaned closer, her head on her son’s chest, and stared at his cock as she jerked it up and down. She inhaled the heady scent, the arousing scent of his hard cock. It was a fresh smell now, without a sweaty tinge or piss odor.

She held his cock pointed toward her face, and slowly pushed down on his body, until her lips were only inches from the head. She still wasn’t sure what she was going to do, only that she wanted her face closer to his cock.

Jimmy could no longer finger-fuck her, but clung to her firm tit with his hand shoved into the tight neck of her t-shirt. He leaned back, feeling the hot breath of his mother on his cock, anxiously waiting for her to do something besides jack him. He wanted to push at the back of her head, force his cock into her mouth, but restrained from doing that.

Sarah gave a nervous giggle.

“Mom, what’s funny?” She didn’t answer him. She licked her lips, staring hotly at his cock. She held her breath, and rubbed her lips over the dripping head, very lightly.

Jimmy gasped, his hand squeezing her full tit hard.

The wet heat of her son’s cock surprised her, made her lips tingle. She tried to make herself think that he pissed with this cock, tried to stop herself from what she wanted to do. But her tongue slipped out, touched his wet piss- hole lightly, then slowly circled the smooth, swollen head. She was surprised and delighted at how smooth and hot the head of his cock was on her tongue. She was also surprised that she didn’t mind the slippery juices at all, either.

Putting her lips against the head of his cock, she kissed it.

Jimmy moaned softly, spreading his knees as her hand cupped his balls inside his pants now, his cock throbbing against her lips.

Sarah couldn’t breathe with the excitement running through her. She rubbed her lips back and forth on the head of his cock until they glistened with his wetness, then probed his piss-hole with the tip of her tongue, tasting his fluids. She spread her mouth slightly, and moved her lips down until she had the head of his cock between them. She touched his prick with her tongue, then licked across his piss-hole a few times. She closed her lips tightly around the head of her son’s cock, and sucked. Jimmy let out a loud gasp of pleasure, his hand holding her tit very tightly.

Sarah closed her eyes, and slowly moved her mouth down, filling it with her son’s cock. She paused halfway down, feeling his cock throbbing against her tongue and her lips. The hotness, the hardness, in her mouth sent wild pulsations through her cunt. Slowly, she moved her stretching lips downward, and felt very pleased with herself when they touched his open fly, half of his cock in her mouth now. She felt the cockhead brush lightly at the back of her throat, and she held him for a long time this way. His cock jerked between her lips, and feeling bashful suddenly, Sarah pulled her mouth up his cock, and as she reached the head, found herself sucking some of his juices from his piss-hole, swallowing it. Her cunt vibrated, her clit straining into her panties.

Everything seemed to burst at once in Sarah’s body and mind.

With a cry of wanton passion, she drew one foot to the couch, knee bent, flung wide. Her hand shoved into her panties and she began to finger-fuck herself lewdly, gobbling up and down on her son’s cock at the same time, making little squeals and whimpers.

Jimmy watched his mother, hearing the juicy sounds as she fucked herself with her fingers. But her hot, wet mouth was what made him shake in ecstasy. He had pulled his hand from her t-shirt, resting it lightly on the back of her head, his hips starting to pump up and down with her mouth. Sarah didn’t mind him doing that, she hardly knew he was fucking at her face. The taste of her son’s cock, the way it throbbed so hard inside her mouth, sent chills of perverse sensations up and down her flesh. She made wet sounds with her mouth as she bobbed up and down, greedily sucking his cock from hunger. Her tongue wiggled and licked as her lips ran hotly up and down his cock. He dripped more and more until she had to swallow his juices often, and the more she tasted, the more she wanted.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.