A Flash of Mom's Flesh - Cover

A Flash of Mom's Flesh

Copyright© 2020 by Kathy Andrews

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Sarah didn't know why she wanted to do it and couldn't resist. She had to lift her skirt and expose herself; even though her son and nephew were watching. How will she handle the fallout from her action?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

For a moment Sarah couldn’t move. Finally, she closed her legs, tugging her dress down and sitting up, her face flushed with the glow of her orgasm, but also with the embarrassment being caught. Karen, too, had gone stiff. She had been in the process of smoothing her tight skirt over her curvy hips and legs and when Jimmy came in unexpectedly, she had whirled to face him, her skirt still about her hips.

As his mother tugged her skirt down, Jimmy’s eyes swung to his aunt and he saw her frilly, skimpy panties, her creamy, long legs while Karen stood blushing. His cock hardened pushing at the front of his pants. He made no attempt to hide it, but stood looking at his aunt as she nervously got her dress down.

Sarah sat with her hands folded in her lap, looking down at them bashfully. When she had her dress down, Karen looked at Sarah, and scooted past Jimmy carefully, closing the door as she left the house, but with a last peek at his outlined hard-on.

“What’s been happening, Mom?” Jimmy asked, his voice husky from what he had seen. “What was Aunt Karen doing?”

“N-nothing.” Jimmy didn’t believe her. He had seen her spread out with her cunt exposed, her panties lying on the floor, and he could smell the arousing scent of hot, wet cunt throughout the room. He moved toward his mother, and Sarah’s body trembled. She peeked from lowered lashes and saw her son’s cock pushing at his pants. The blush deepened on her creamy cheeks.

“You’ve been playing naughty, Mom,” her son said.

Jimmy waited, but she didn’t say anything. His cock was lurching inside his pants, and his balls were full and hot. Since his mother had surprised him that evening a week ago, he had been wanting more, but didn’t know how to approach her. He had sensed her embarrassment about her aggressive behavior, and had seen her shyness, but he still wanted to feel her hot cunt around his cock again.

“Did Aunt Karen kiss it, Mom?” he asked in a hoarse voice.

“Kiss ... kiss what?”

“Your pussy,” Jimmy blurted. “Did Aunt Karen kiss your pussy, Mom?”

“Jimmy, please...” Sarah couldn’t look up at her son. All she could do was sit there trembling and blushing furiously, hands clasped tightly in her lap.

Jimmy began to open his pants.

Hearing the rustle of his clothing, Sarah peeked at him. She held her breath when she saw he was opening his pants, unzipping them. When they were open, he pushed them to his knees, and his cock lurched up, long and hard, with a shining, smooth head and wet piss-hole. His balls were tight and looked very full to her. The evening she had practically raped him, she had not gotten a close look at his cock and balls, but now she did. There was a curly bush at the base of his sixteen-year-old cock, but none on his preciously sweet-looking balls.

Her breath came out in a low hissing sound when she saw him close his fist about his cock and began to pump it back and forth. Sarah stared at his hand, his cock, mesmerized. He moved his fist slowly, but gripped the shaft tightly, making the head bulge out and his piss-hole widen. She saw a drop of juice form on his piss-hole, then drop from it. Sarah’s tongue moved across her lips as a low, hungry moan bubbled from her throat.

While he jacked slowly on his cock, Jimmy touched his mother’s tits inside her dress. Sarah’s body jerked, but forward, not back. His palm closed about her tit, and he felt it, stroking it, squeezing it, feeling her nipple stiff against his palm, burning past the light-weight material of her dress.

“You’re not wearing a bra, Mom,” Jimmy said.

Sarah hardly heard. She stared with hot eyes at his cock. It was about six inches from her face, and not knowing she was doing it, she moved a little closer, her lips parted. Jimmy was squeezing her tit hard now, his fist moving a little faster on his cock. Sarah moaned low in her throat, her tongue licking from one corner of her mouth to the other one more slowly. Despite the massive orgasm she had just enjoyed with her sister’s fingers, her cunt was boiling wetly again, soaking into the back of her dress, and she writhed her ass on the cushions of the couch, pressing her thighs hard together, mewling as the pressure sent a stabbing sweetness through her clit.

“Jimmy...” she whispered in passion.

Her fingers opened, her right hand lifting upward. She cupped his balls in her hand while he stood jacking off and feeling her tit. The heat of her son’s young balls seemed to blister her palm as she closed her fingers about them.

“Ohhh, Mom!” Jimmy grunted as she squeezed his balls, his tight fist jerking rapidly back and forth on his cock.

Sarah gripped Jimmy’s balls and watched his cock, her eyes smouldering as her lips parted. She wondered if he was going to cum on her face, and what she would do about it if he did. She had never seen a cock squirt before, had never had her face so close to one. It was exciting, making her shiver and her mouth become strangely wet until she had to swallow. There was an unusual tingling sensation in her throat, not unlike the way her cunt tingled in heat. She was feeling and seeing things that excited her, things she had never even thought about a week ago ... until she had given in to the impulse to lift her dress at the ATM.

Another impulse was coming to her, a strong urge to close her lips around her son’s cock, to taste it, lick it, suck on it. It was a crazy desire, because Sarah had always felt revulsion for that when anyone ever mentioned such things. Women that allowed a man to put his cock in their mouths were sluts, whores, she told herself before. A man pissed out of that thing, how could any decent woman take it into her mouth? Yet that was what Sarah wanted to do now ... feel her son’s hot, hard cock inside her mouth.

Her face was moving closer to the bulging head of her son’s cock, her lips opening more, her hand holding his balls tightly.

Jimmy pulled back from her, her hand falling away from his balls. He squatted at her knees, and when he pushed them open, Sarah did not resist. She leaned back on the couch, her eyes slitted with passion, looking down as her son spread her knees and began to push her skirt up. She wondered if she would actually have taken his cock into her mouth if he had not pulled it away, and with startling clarity, realized she would have.

Her knees were spread wide now, her skirt at her stomach, her hairy cunt showing, juices glistening on the pink lips and clit. Jimmy stared at his mother’s cunt for a long time, breathing hard. Then he stood, stepping between her legs, gripping his cock once more. Watching his cock, Sarah caressed her hands down her body to her thighs, and opened them wider yet, lifting her cunt to the head of her son’s cock.

For a long, teasing, breathless moment, Jimmy rubbed the head of his cock up and down the slit of his mother’s cunt, feeling its wetness, its heat. Sarah’s fingers moved up her thighs to her cunt, pulling the swollen lips open, her clit straining up in hardness. Jimmy placed the head of his cock on his mother’s clit, his piss-hole over the rigid tip, and held it there.

Sarah stared down her body at it, breathing in hot, quick gasps as her hips jerked with the contact. She pulled her cunt wide, a moan coming from her throat. Jimmy jacked his cock as he pressed his piss-hole onto her clit. He pushed his cock downward, and breathed with excitement as he felt the wet heat of her cunt. He slowly pushed his prick into the soft wetness, watching her pussy spread about the head. Sarah was holding her breath, and as his cock slipped into her cunt, she let it out, her hips jerking upward, a little cry bubbling from her.

With her cunt clasping the head of his cock, Jimmy held still. He felt his mother’s pussy squeeze the head of his prick, a flexing movement that excited him.

He slipped his hands to his mother’s hips, and Sarah lifted her ass, sliding he cunt along the shaft of her son’s cock, taking it deeply inside. She felt his hot, tight balls on the crack of her ass when she smashed the hairy, swollen lips of her cunt onto the base of his cock. She strained against him, feeling his prick jerk and burn and throb far up her pussy, his balls writhing excitedly. Sarah closed her hot thighs against his, pressing tightly, then flung them open again.

“Jimmy, fuck me,” she breathed, her eyes glittering. “Fuck me, baby. I want you to fuck me!” Jimmy groaned, his face twisting with pleasure as he dug his hands into his mother’s hips. He pulled back, watching how her cunt clung to his cock. When the head almost slipped free, he pushed back, hard and fast.

“Ohhhh, baby!” Sarah whimpered, delighted by the sudden stab of his cock.

Standing between his mother’s thighs, gripping her hips, Jimmy lunged back and forth, smacking wetly into her cunt. Sarah began to churn her ass with him, lurching up and down, grinding as she sobbed softly. Each time her son rammed into her cunt, there was a soft slapping sound, and it made her tits jiggle, her nipples rubbing at her dress.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.