A Flash of Mom's Flesh - Cover

A Flash of Mom's Flesh

Copyright© 2020 by Kathy Andrews

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Sarah didn't know why she wanted to do it and couldn't resist. She had to lift her skirt and expose herself; even though her son and nephew were watching. How will she handle the fallout from her action?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

Sarah was like a stranger around her son. Both were shy and bashful, avoiding looking at each other directly. Sarah could not understand what had come over her, but she had loved it. She wanted to fuck her son again, but he was so bashful, avoiding her even while they were in the same room. He was in and out of the house, running around with his cousin, Keith.

She was surprised that her nephew allowed her son to be with him all the time. Keith was a few years older than Jimmy. Yet Keith was like an older brother to Jimmy, and they were inseparable.

Karen, her sister, was a few years older than Sarah, but seemed so worldly to Sarah. Karen was outgoing, outspoken, and with a sunny disposition that drew others to her. Like Sarah, Karen was tall and beautiful, but they didn’t look like sisters at all. Where Sarah was dark-haired, Karen was a lovely honey blonde, and where Sarah had blue eyes, Karen’s were brown. They had never been close as teenagers, and had only become friends in the past five years or so. Now they shopped together, gossiped together, and Karen made feeble attempts at matchmaking her younger sister.

Their closeness started when Sarah was divorced, and had become even closer over the past five years. The one thing Sarah wished her sister wouldn’t do was talk about her own husband so badly. She was sure her brother-in-law was not as bad as Karen said. He was a good provider, even if he did travel often in his business. When he was home, he continued to work, and according to Karen, had little patience with his son or her.

Sarah wondered if Karen had ever felt the urge to do what she had done at the ATM, and giggled as she tried to imagine Karen lifting her dress as she had done. One thing she was sure of, Karen had not fucked Keith as she had fucked Jimmy. Karen wouldn’t do anything so shameful, she was sure. Besides, Karen could not be as frustrated, even if her husband did travel often. Karen probably had no problem with sex, and enjoyed orgasms frequently. Sarah felt she was the only woman he world that found little satisfaction in getting fucked. That is, until she practically raped her son.

Fucking Jimmy had shown her what it was supposed to be like, what a real orgasm actually was.

During the next week, Sarah attempted to recreate that wonderful, intense feeling by using her fingers and hands, but nothing seemed to feel right. She could stretch her cunt by ramming all her fingers into it, but the sensations weren’t the same, and it failed to make her cum, even weakly. She would start to tingle, then it would go away, leaving her in worse shape than ever. She longed to grab her son and stuff his cock into her cunt, climb on top of him and bounce away, rape him again. But, she was ashamed of her earlier actions, and could see the way her son would look at her accusingly, and shift his gaze quickly.

The day before, she had been on the couch, her dress wrapped about her narrow waist, her panties pulled to one side, vigorously fucking herself with all four fingers, trying hard to bring about release again, when her son came in and saw her.

For a moment he stared, then turned and left her quickly.

Sarah, her fingers buried far up her pussy, had frozen when her son walked in, her breath caught in her chest. She had pulled her drenched fingers from her cunt and sat there, feeling guilty, thinking this was all wrong. It should have been her catching her son playing with his cock, not him finding her vigorously finger-fucking.

Jimmy had not come home until almost bedtime, and she didn’t have the courage to let him know he was breaking the rules by staying out so late. After all, she had broken the rules with him a week ago. When he came in, he went straight to his room, closing his door, never glancing at her.

Sarah knew her son felt embarrassed about her rape, knew he was shy and bashful about it. She thought he had been hurt by what she had done, ashamed of her, perhaps.

She paced the floor, wringing her hands wishing she had more control over what was happening to her. She should not have been sitting on the couch with her fingers up her cunt in the first place, she told herself. If she had to fuck herself, she should have been in her room, so her son wouldn’t have seen her. But she had been on the couch, and he had seen her, and there was nothing she could do about it now. When she got up this morning, he had already had breakfast and was out of the house, and now it was early afternoon and he had not come home yet, The doorbell startled her in mid-pace.

A frantic feeling came over her for a moment, then she pushed it away. She had nothing to be afraid of, and certainly not because the doorbell rang.

“Oh, hi,” she said, seeing Karen there.

Karen brushed past her and to the couch, sitting down and looking at Sarah quizzically.

“Sarah, you look different.”

“Different? How?” Sarah clasped her hands across her stomach, avoiding a direct gaze at her older sister. She was sure Karen could see everything in her eyes.

“More ... radiant,” Karen said. “Your eyes are sparkling.”

“My eyes?”

“And there’s a certain glow on your skin,” Karen said. “Are you seeing some man after all this time? If so, it’s damn well time you did. A new man can positively make a woman glow.”

“Karen, you know better than that,” Sarah said, her voice shaky. “I don’t know any men, and I wouldn’t have one if I did.”

“Oh, is that right?” Karen asked, arching her eyebrows. “And you seem so nervous about something. Hey, come on, this is big sister. What’s bothering you, Sarah?”

“Nothing,” Sarah said, her lips tight as she began her pacing once more, not aware of it. “Nothing is bothering me.”

Karen watched Sarah closely, seeing how she wrung her hands, the stiffness of her body, the back-and-forth movement from one end of the room to the other, the slight frown on her lovely face.

Sarah fought to keep herself calm. Karen had always been very perceptive, always seeming to know about others just by looking at them. She didn’t want Karen to see through her, see what was tumbling about inside her mind, see that she had fucked her son, that she was about to go out of her mind with this crazy, tormenting desire.

“I get it,” Karen said softly.

Sarah did not reply, but walked to the huge front window, facing it, staring out at the bright sunny day. Sunshine poured though the window, and Sarah did not know that her body was outlined under her dress, her long legs showing as she stood with her feet slightly apart. Karen was looking at her sister’s back, seeing how rigid it was. She knew, instinctively, what her younger sister’s problem was. Quietly she stood and moved up behind Sarah. When she placed her hands on Sarah’s shoulders, she felt her sister begin to tremble, and heard a soft whimper come from Sarah.

“I know what it is,” Karen whispered softly. “You’re tight as a drum, Sarah. I went through this one, when I was in high school. I know just what to do to make you relax. A girl helped me then, and I’ll help you now, Sarah.”

Karen began massaging Sarah’s neck muscles, her fingers firm and soothing. Sarah whimpered again as the touch of her sister’s fingers sent a wild, bubbling surge to her cunt, her tits pushing out hard at her dress. She closed her eyes, resisting the urge to lean back, give herself up to her sister’s soothing hands and fingers. She tightened her muscles more, clenching the checks of her ass.

“Come on, relax,” Karen whispered, hot breath. “Relax, this won’t hurt a bit.”

Sarah could hardly breathe.

Karen’s soft hands were moving along her back, but then they slipped around her waist, and slowly moved upward. Sarah trembled, moist little sobs in her throat. She wanted to run away, yet she wanted to stay. Her legs shook, and she looked down at her sister’s hand when she felt them moving upward.

“Please...” she panted as her sister’s hand cupped her tits.

“Shhhhh,” Karen whispered in her ear, squeezing Sarah’s tits gently, rubbing her palms about the stiff nipples. “Just relax. Just relax and let the tension flow out, honey.”

Sarah closed her eyes, feeling her tits tingle as her sister massaged them, squeezing deliciously. She stood on weak legs in front of the window, and sagged slightly. She placed her hands on top of her sister’s, leaning her head back, feeling the burning wetness in the crotch of her bikini panties. Her breath came faster, and her hips started to writhe. She felt Karen’s body pressing against hers, felt Karen’s tits smashing on her shoulder blades, and the pressure of her lower body against her clenched ass-cheeks.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.