A Flash of Mom's Flesh - Cover

A Flash of Mom's Flesh

Copyright© 2020 by Kathy Andrews

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Sarah didn't know why she wanted to do it and couldn't resist. She had to lift her skirt and expose herself; even though her son and nephew were watching. How will she handle the fallout from her action?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

Later, sitting on the couch, close to Jimmy, Karen fondled him while Sarah was in the kitchen preparing iced tea for them. Karen had one nyloned thigh draped over Jimmy’s leg, the other flung wide. Her bushy cunt, glistening with pussy-juices, was widely revealed. Jimmy had his arm over the back of his aunt’s shoulders, playing with a shapely, firm tit.

As Sarah came back into the room, the ice and tea on a tray, the front door opened, and in stepped Keith.

For the second time that day, Karen scrambled to cover herself, looking wildly at her son in the doorway.

Sarah placed the tray on the coffee table, watching her sister blush and try to cover her naked body, smiling with amusement. Jimmy remained as he had been.

It was some time before Karen realized that Sarah wasn’t trying to hide her nakedness, and that Jimmy was sitting there as before. With her arms over her shapely tits, her legs closed tightly, leaning forward, she looked at Sarah, then Jimmy, and finally at her son. Sarah was standing near the coffee table, beautifully naked, a big smile on her lovely face.

“I think I see,” Karen said softly, slowly, her eyes going from her son to sister to nephew, then back to her son.

“Oh, I’m sure you do, Karen,” Sarah said, eyes flashing with pleasure. “But not anything so exciting as what we just did with my son.”

“Don’t say anything!” Karen said quickly. “Keith can’t know...”

“He already knows,” Sarah said, leaning over to pick up a glass of tea, her beautiful tits wobbling slightly. “At least about me and Jimmy.”

Karen gazed at her sister for a moment, then said, “I have a hunch he’s involved, too.”

“Of course,” Sarah said, sipping her tea. “Why not?”

Keith was grinning, trying to see his mother’s tits around her protective arms. He could see the soft curls of her cunt between her thighs. His cock was already swelling and pressing against his pants.

After a tense moment, Karen said, her voice barely audible, “I guess I’m about to be blackmailed again, huh?”

“Blackmailed?” Keith asked.

Not as embarrassed now, Karen told her son. “I was enjoying a visit with my sister when she blackmailed me into ... you know,” she nodded at Jimmy. “I didn’t have much choice. I can’t have your father finding out about this.”

Sarah laughed. “What your mother isn’t saying is Jimmy caught her with her face between my legs, licking my cunt, Keith.”

“Sarah!” Karen gasped. “You didn’t have to tell him that!”

Keith’s cock looked as if it was going to burst through the seams of his pants. Karen gazed at it, as if mesmerized. Keith boldly rubbed his cock through his pants and Karen ran her tongue over her lips, breathing fast.

“Karen, Keith is fucking me, too,” Sarah said. “He has a fantastic cock, you know. It’s okay that he knows you suck my cunt.”

“But it isn’t,” Karen said, still gazing at her son’s bulging cock. “He’ll tell his father...”

“Not me, Mom,” Keith grinned, still trying to see his mother’s tits.

“There, you see,” Sarah said. “Keith won’t say anything, I won’t say anything, and Jimmy won’t say anything.”

“But...” Karen turned her eyes to her sister. “I know,” she said. “Everyone will keep it a nice little secret, but I have to fuck my son, too, isn’t that right?”

“You’ll love it, Karen,” Sarah grinned.

Karen turned to her son again, his cock drawing her eyes. She began to breathe deeply as her son opened his pants, and his long, thick cock pushed out. A little whimper came from Karen, and her cunt lurched hotly between her thighs. Her arm came down from her tits, her hands resting on her nyloned thighs. She stared fixedly as her son opened the belt of his pants and pushed them down. He was looking at his mother’s tits now, seeing them naked for the first time.

“Keith, please...” Karen moaned. “I’m your mother.”

“I know,” he said, coming toward her, his cock waving with hardness. He wore only his t-shirt now. “And I want to fuck you, Mom.” He stopped before his mother, and Karen’s eyes steamed on the swollen head of her son’s cock. His piss-hole flared, dripping.

Sarah sat on the opposite side of Jimmy, both of them waiting to see what Karen would do. Sarah fondled her son’s cock and balls as they watched and waited.

“Keith...” Karen whispered, her hand lifting to cup her son’s balls. She closed her hand about his balls, squeezing them, making his hard cock jerk upward, then down. “My God, Keith you’re my son, and I can’t do it.” With a deep throaty moan, Karen closed her lips about her son’s cock, sucking it deeply. She let out soft sobs, squeezing his balls hard as her lips raced up and down his throbbing hard-on, eyes closed.

“Suck it, Karen!” Sarah giggled lewdly. “Suck it good!”

“Mmmmm!” Karen slipped her lips from the swollen head, them down swiftly, mashing them into the wiry hair at the base of her son’s cock, only to suck up strongly, then down again.

Keith trembled, looking down at his mother’s head bobbing so swiftly, her mouth hot and tight and wet. He placed his hands on her shoulders, pushing his cock to her mouth. With a wet sob, Karen released her son’s balls and wrapped her arms around his waist, clutching his naked ass and trying to swallow his cock into her throat.

After sucking her son’s cock a few more minutes, Karen pulled off, looking up at his face with fiery, glazed eyes. “Keith, put it in me! I want it inside me, Keith!” She leaned back, spreading her long, nyloned thighs wide, then pulled her knees to her tits, offering her hairy cunt to his jerking cock.

“You were doing great sucking my cock, Mom,” Keith said.

“Later!” Karen sobbed, twisting her lifted ass. “I’ll suck it again later! Put it in me now ... please, Keith! Push your cock in my cunt and fuck me now! I’ll suck you off next!”

With a lunge, Keith drove his cock up his mother’s cunt. Karen let out a squeal as her pussy spread around the hardness. His hands grabbed her arching ass, holding it up. He started pounding in and out of his mother’s cunt, making juicy sounds. Karen grunted from the wild stabs, her shapely tits jiggling, nipples stiff in desire. She gazed up at his face as his cock plunged back and forth.

“Ooooh, Keith!” she moaned loudly. “Ahhh, Keith, it’s wonderful! Fuck me, Keith! Fuck mother in the hot cunt! I can feel your balls bouncing on my ass ... on my asshole! Fuck me, Keith! Fuck me good!”

Jimmy’s cock lifted with hardness as he and his mother watched them, and Sarah leaned down, taking it into her, mouth. She could see Keith’s cock stabbing into her sister’s hairy cunt. While she sucked on Jimmy’s cock, she watched Karen’t creamy, pink pussy cling to Keith’s hardness, her naked ass shaking as Karen held her knees against her shoulders. Her cunt was on fire. Her hand slipped out to her nephew’s bouncing ass, then between his thighs to feel his balls, and finally a finger began to rub at Karen’s crinkling asshole.

With the added stimulation, Karen began to fling her ass up and down, whipping her ass sideways, almost screaming in rapture, the juicy sounds of her son’s cock exciting her almost as much as the way it felt inside her.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.