Fembots - Cover

Fembots

Copyright© 2020 by Freddie Clegg

Chapter 3 In The Grip of the Fembots

A new chapter following on from Fembots and Rise of the Fembots...

Gerry squealed in surprise and span around. One of the fembots was standing in the doorway.

The tight-fitting jumpsuit that Gerry had thought would be a good design for a basic dominatrix costume showed off every curve of the bodyform moulding beneath. Gerry was rooted to the spot, frightened into immobility by the fembot’s sudden arrival

“Oh, your friend has gone.”

Gerry looked around and, sure enough, Chris had taken advantage of the moment to disappear.

“Never mind, you can come with me.”

The fembot reached out and gripped Gerry by the back of his neck.

“Oww, let me go. You’re hurting me.”

“Yes, low levels of pain are sexually arousing.”

Gerry was trying to remember the parameters that had been put into the conversation and behaviour model, so that he could find a way of extracting himself from his current predicament. He wasn’t having any success as the fembot tightened her grip on his neck. With her other hand the fembot grabbed hold of Gerry’s wrists and pinioned them behind his back.

“Being restrained also contributes to the sensation of helplessness.”

“I don’t need to feel these sensations. Let me go!” It was perfectly clear to Gerry that he wasn’t likely to escape the vice like grip that the fembot was capable of.

“Submissive men protest that they do not enjoy these experiences but that is just part of the ‘game’ to them. Now, you will come back to my dungeon and worship me.”

The fembot pushed Gerry forward. At least, Gerry thought, I’ll be able to find out what’s going on and maybe come up with some way to stop them.

Gerry was hustled along towards his lab, the fembot not loosening her grip on him for a moment. As she pushed him through the door, his secretary, Alexa as he had jokingly christened her, greeted them. Alexa was a series B unit that he had adapted for the early prototype stages of the project. He’d fitted her with one of the new bodyform covers which had attracted raucous comments from his colleagues and the suggestion from HR that he might like to think whether his design was entirely appropriate, and whether he might like to make her outfits a bit more in keeping with the female workers in the office.

“Good morning Mr Haynes.”

“Hi, Alexa, Ahhh” Gerry grunted as the fembot squeezed his arm,

“You will address us with respect. Please use Mistress or Miss when talking to us.”

“Oww!” Gerry exclaimed as the fembot tightened her grip further.

“Remember, pain is pleasure, restraint is freedom, service is your duty. All men must learn this.”

That, at least was encouraging, Gerry thought, he recalled that mantra from the conversation templates that he had worked on. Of course it was difficult to predict how the templates might be modified over time under the bot’s ai routines but at least that implied they weren’t entirely out of control.

“Pay attention, male! You will start your training. Undress!”

The bot clicked her fingers. One of her identically dressed colleagues appeared leading the cross-dressed Mike on a chain. Still wearing the maid’s uniform that he had been forced into wearing, he was carrying a tray with a collection of bondage toys on it.

Oh, hang on you don’t think you are using those on me, do you?” Gerry protested.

“Restraint is freedom, males must be naked,” the bot intoned. “Males must be restrained.”

The fembot that had been leading Mike grabbed Gerry by the arms and held him firmly. Gerry tried to wriggle but it was clear that the bot’s strength far exceeded his own.

“Thank you, FB05. I will undress the male.”

“Thank you, FB08.”

I could do without the politeness, thought Gerry. He wasn’t sure where that had come from in the programming. He didn’t have long to consider the origins of fembot social etiquette before FB08 was pulling open his shirt and unfastening his trousers. Gerry found himself recalling one of the “research trips” he had carried out for the project when something similar had happened with a long legged, dark haired Mistress in a dungeon in Santa Monica. To his considerable embarrassment, Gerry realised his cock was getting stiff.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.