Fembots - Cover

Fembots

Copyright© 2020 by Freddie Clegg

Chapter 1 Fembots!

“It’s your fault!”

“How do you work that out?”

“You invented the things. Didn’t you think something like this might happen?”

“Well no, obviously not.”

“And you tried transmitting the predetermined safe word?”

“Yes, That was the first thing I tried after, well, after it became obvious.”

“That they were out of control?”

“Well, they were always intended to be autonomous.”

“But, and I’m just guessing now, your idea of autonomous didn’t include their current behaviour?”

“No of course it didn’t.”

“But you can’t actually over-ride it?”

“Well I didn’t think a dominatrix sex bot would really want to be told what to do after the run-time mode was selected. Apart from the safe word over-ride.”

“Which doesn’t work.”

“Well, it certainly doesn’t seem to.”

“All right, well let’s thing about this logically. Did you give them, like a framework to work within, boundaries? Something like a range of kinks to be serviced?”

“Yes. That was definitely a big part of the design criteria.”

“OK. So what we need to do is to work out a way we can come at them outside that framework.”

“Well, that might be a bit difficult.”

“Shh, hang on. I think I heard one of them moving ... No it’s OK. Why?”

“Well, there’s four of them right? And I wanted to make sure we explore a range of kinks, so each of them have a different set of boundary parameters and...”

“And between them, you think they have the whole range of kinks covered?”

“Well, obviously not the whole range but...”

“Great. So do we know where they are?”

“Sure. I mean, well roughly. This app on my phone keeps track of them gives me position and current activity. Look, that’s FB02, she’s about 200 metres away. She’s programmed for abduction and imprisonment scenarios.”

“And activity?”

“Err, the phone says “Data Acquisition Mode”. That’s what I built in so the AI can learn and adapt to a wider range of kinks – I mean you know how devious some perverts are. But she is downloading an AWFUL lot of data.”

“And does this app of yours give you access to their visual input?”

“What you mean, what they’re seeing?”

“Yes. I mean that could give us some clues about how we could get out of here, I’m guessing. I don’t want to spend too much longer holed up in this store cupboard.”

“Oh, sure. I thought that would be a great way to generate some cash for future research. Fembot POV videos. Neat huh?”

“IF you find a way of stopping them taking over the planet.”

“Oh, come on. That’s a bit melodramatic. Look let’s tune into FB03. She’s still in the lab according to this and, oh,...”

“Oh? Oh, she’s got back in her case and we can quit worrying?”

“No, not exactly. I just got a shot of Joe. He was still in the lab when we ran out.”

“And? Do you want to show me?”

“And, well FB03 was set up for forced feminsationn fantasies and as far as I can see she’s put Joe in a dress and a wig, tied him up and put a ball gag on him. Here.”

“I can’t see anything. Oh hang on she’s turning round. Moving across the lab. She’s looking across the bench. Now she’s turning round. She’s looking at herself in the mirror on the wall. I’ll say one thing you got the flesh tones and texture really well and she’s got the sort of sneering look that would really work for a submissive but, oh ... What the hell is that?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.